It turns out @cupofcoffee is a diagnosed autist

It better moral ?
Wdym by moral? It just makes me more aggressive with things tbh. Less inhib, more dominant in the real sense of the word, not just fake "dominance" that many men try to portray. Makes me enjoy dominating socially/sexually more and gives more drive to reach my goals. Especially when I added in progesterone I feel like I've reaped in very many behavioral and mood benefits

• +1
Reactions: OOGABOOGA and Deleted member 10987
Wdym by moral? It just makes me more aggressive with things tbh. Less inhib, more dominant in the real sense of the word, not just fake "dominance" that many men try to portray. Makes me enjoy dominating socially/sexually more and gives more drive to reach my goals. Especially when I added in progesterone I feel like I've reaped in very many behavioral and mood benefits
Moral/Mood/Motivation/Happiness

• +1
Reactions: CupOfCoffee
Im afraid of hairloss :feelswah:
Same. Don't take roids unless you're willing to take them for life and eventually do a hairloss protocol like I'm doing. And obviously you don't wanna expose your body to any high doses of androgenic compounds. So just TRT with occasional addition of Anavar/proviron for muscle gain and mental benefits

• +1
Reactions: OOGABOOGA and Deleted member 10987
Same. Don't take roids unless you're willing to take them for life and eventually do a hairloss protocol like I'm doing. And obviously you don't wanna expose your body to any high doses of androgenic compounds. So just TRT with occasional addition of Anavar/proviron for muscle gain and mental benefits
Anyway im 5'8/5'9 so i why can have great body easily
I just want the moral advantage like you said

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 10987
  • JFL
Reactions: Baldingman1998
Any risks ?
Yes for sure. GH has some health risks tbh, it's up to you if those risks can be managed for you and if they outweigh the benefits of potential added height. But at 18 it definitely is possible to grow maybe an inch if you use GH tbh

• +1
Yes for sure. GH has some health risks tbh, it's up to you if those risks can be managed for you and if they outweigh the benefits of potential added height. But at 18 it definitely is possible to grow maybe an inch if you use GH tbh
What risks ?

What risks ?
It's dose dependent obviously. But if you use too much for too long you will experience growth of your organs (heart kidneys liver) and hands/feet/skull. And insulin sensitivity will decrease so you could eventually become diabetic. But again, these risks are really only an issue if you're using it at high doses for long periods of time. If you want a little height gain you'd probably want to stop taking GH at 21 cuz at that point you won't be able to gain height at all

• +1
It's dose dependent obviously. But if you use too much for too long you will experience growth of your organs (heart kidneys liver) and hands/feet/skull. And insulin sensitivity will decrease so you could eventually become diabetic. But again, these risks are really only an issue if you're using it at high doses for long periods of time. If you want a little height gain you'd probably want to stop taking GH at 21 cuz at that point you won't be able to gain height at all
So how how do i consume it ?
And i have heard you can grow till 23 tbh

Your best bet is to take a low dose of Aromasin/Arimidex to keep estrogen low combined with either GH if you can afford it (it's very expensive), or use GH secretagogues and peptides like MK677+CJC+Ipamorelin, GHRP etc. Like a good stack of those to force your body to produce a lot of GH if you can't afford to get the real stuff. On top of that you'll want to optimize your sleep so get on a legit sleep schedule and use melatonin/magnesium/Ashwagandha or whatever will help you sleep longer and deeper. By 20-21 you'll definitely have grown in height. But you should start now tbh, it's diminishing returns as every day passes especially cuz you're not young anymore

• +1
Most people cannot physically grow past 21 tbh. Happens but it's quite rare

• +1
Reactions: Patient A and Deleted member 10987
Btw you're in France right? Most peptide sites will ship there. Go to purerawz and order from them they have legit stuff

• +1
Your best bet is to take a low dose of Aromasin/Arimidex to keep estrogen low combined with either GH if you can afford it (it's very expensive), or use GH secretagogues and peptides like MK677+CJC+Ipamorelin, GHRP etc. Like a good stack of those to force your body to produce a lot of GH if you can't afford to get the real stuff. On top of that you'll want to optimize your sleep so get on a legit sleep schedule and use melatonin/magnesium/Ashwagandha or whatever will help you sleep longer and deeper. By 20-21 you'll definitely have grown in height. But you should start now tbh, it's diminishing returns as every day passes especially cuz you're not young anymore
Thanks
Will see it
Im already starting to take complements

• +1
  • +1
Your future self will thank you for getting yourself above 5'10. Trust me it matters in Europe and even everywhere tbh
I know
But i would be super happy just to be 180 Cm
I already have a good face

• +1
I know
But i would be super happy just to be 180 Cm
I already have a good face
180cm is 5'11. So you need to try to gain at least 1" or a bit more

• +1
Your future self will thank you for getting yourself above 5'10. Trust me it matters in Europe and even everywhere tbh
Is MK 677 ibutamoren legit ?

• +1
I wasted $15000 on GH From age 20-21. Basically just lost a year of my youth coping

• So Sad
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: CupOfCoffee, Deleted member 10987, lutte and 1 other person
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: CupOfCoffee and Growth Plate
  • +1
Welcome to the club.

• JFL
Reactions: Patient A
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: AlwaysHaveQuestions and CupOfCoffee
i'd never take hgh 5'7 is a pure latino height
Keep coping short boy. It's short and all latinas would prefer if their bf's were at least 5'10

• +1
Reactions: OOGABOOGA
Keep coping short boy. It's short and all latinas would prefer if their bf's were at least 5'10
cope ozuna is 5'5 and he slays left and right

• JFL
Good thread

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6403