It would be physically impossible not to get laid doing this strategy. Even as a LTN

D

Deleted member 17829

Kraken
It would be physically impossible not to get laid doing this strategy. Even as a LTN

Lets say I got a good tan, good haircut, nice clothes, few basic other softmaxxes, and bought a dslr camera and got some high quality good pics in perfect lighting, faceapp maxxed the pics, posted on IG.

Then followed 200 girls per day, DM'd 100 girls per day (the lowest smv ones out of the 200) for 6 months and jestermaxxed hard

so 100* 180 days = 18,000

Thats 18,000 DMs to my smv matches or lower

Surely it would be impossible not to get some dates and fuck right? even for average smv guys? yeah i know most girls want chad/chadlite. but im sure with that many numbers at least 1 LTB girl would fuck right?

Why arent we all doing this rn

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: fogdart, Deleted member 18890, ROTTING and 15 others
does no one think this is a good idea?

Got a haircut, shower and good clothes with nice pictures on my high quality camera. Can I get pussy now?

• JFL
  • +1
  • Woah
Reactions: ROTTING, Deleted member 12002, aBetterMii and 22 others
i heard IG is better for dating than tinder. idk tho

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Daniel Plainview, Deleted member 8165 and Deleted member 15827
No fucking way you actually believe that would work.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: stevielake and Deleted member
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: whiteissuperior and AlexBrown84
Mental asylum

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Toth's thot and Lygodactylus
  • JFL
Reactions: ROTTING, Deleted member 15004, Daniel Plainview and 2 others

Attachments

• B6352CEF-21FA-404D-9F69-84CFE4C8A353.jpeg
    B6352CEF-21FA-404D-9F69-84CFE4C8A353.jpeg
    483 KB · Views: 0
  • 2E78710C-FC23-4E33-A5B7-7413985A6045.jpeg
    2E78710C-FC23-4E33-A5B7-7413985A6045.jpeg
    243 KB · Views: 0
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Toth's thot, Techmax_, Deleted member 17829 and 2 others
No fucking way you actually believe that would work.
so ur telling me if i DM 16,000 of my SMV matches and below and jestermaxx hard I wont be able to fuck at least one

• +1
Reactions: aBetterMii and FailedNormieManlet
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 17829
so ur telling me if i DM 16,000 of my SMV matches and below and jestermaxx hard I wont be able to fuck at least one
You would rope after the first 10 rejections.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: ROTTING, Daniel Plainview, vaninskybird and 9 others
what nigger. u telling me this wouldnt work?
Obviously dumbfuck.

The nerve you have to call me a nigger when you have the IQ of a 3rd world nigerian.

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 15577
Obviously dumbfuck.

The nerve you have to call me a nigger when you have the IQ of a 3rd world nigerian.
so ur saying it would work? whats funny then?

Ok then go and do it :ogre:
lmao i will soon and keep u updated but why on earth wouldnt this work? i need to see if theres any hole in my plan

why is everyone hating on me

im not even LTN lol

lmao i will soon and keep u updated but why on earth wouldnt this work? i need to see if theres any hole in my plan
How are you even gonna go about messaging them? Do you have any experience with women or are you KHHV?

How are you even gonna go about messaging them? Do you have any experience with women or are you KHHV?
Just message them like a normal person and no ive had gfs before but a big dry streak rn

see any holes in the plan?

Obviously dumbfuck.

Nigerians are higher class Africans, this nigga has more like Burundi IQ:feelskek:

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: whiteissuperior and Korea
Nigerians are higher class Africans, this nigga has more like Burundi IQ:feelskek:
HOW NIGGER THIS IS A GOOD PLAN HOW COULD IT NOT WORK????

Obviously dumbfuck.

Nigerians are the most educated and highest earning group in America and many other western countries

• Woah
Reactions: Korea
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 15577 and whiteissuperior
This plan will work. No way a normie DMs 18000 of his lookmatch and they all reject him

The problem is it’s extremely aspie. You gotta make sure the girls don’t know eachother then you have to send 100 DMs a day

Is there nothing better you have to do than dming 100 girls a day like an abused thirsty rodent?

• +1
Reactions: fogdart and ROTTING
This plan will work. No way a normie DMs 18000 of his lookmatch and they all reject him

The problem is it’s extremely aspie. You gotta make sure the girls don’t know eachother then you have to send 100 DMs a day

Is there nothing better you have to do than dming 100 girls a day like an abused thirsty rodent?
Unless you live in a 10+ million megalopolis, there's no fucking way you'll be able to text that many girls and not get some kind of a reputation of an insane creep after a few days of doing that shit, let alone after 6 months. You'll be "poisoning the well" to the point you'll become a meme and no one girl will ever consider dating you, it's common sense.

• JFL
  • +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: fogdart, ROTTING, Deleted member 17829 and 1 other person
Unless you live in a 10+ million megalopolis, there's no fucking way you'll be able to text that many girls and not get some kind of a reputation of an insane creep after a few days of doing that shit, let alone after 6 months. You'll be "poisoning the well" to the point you'll become a meme and no one girl will ever consider dating you, it's common sense.
after a couple of hundred rejections his soul is gonna be crushed and stop

I was assuming OP lived in a big city and was smart enough to not try this in Dirtville, Ohio

no u wont lol. u do realise this is how chadlites slay? DMing shit loads of girls. if 2 girls know eahother who u dm'd its very unlikely they will mention you. and even if they do they will think of you as a player not a creep

after a couple of hundred rejections his soul is gonna be crushed and stop
it may be crushed but i will stick to the plan. in the past 6/10 girls i dm will reply to me

I was assuming OP lived in a big city and was smart enough to not try this in Dirtville, Ohio
my city has 1m population, ill do the city next to mine too

It seems I have made a major mistake in comparing superior nigerians to this dumbass. :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:
yeah but u havent given 1 reason why this wouldnt work

yeah but u havent given 1 reason why this wouldnt work
Girls talk and gossip about all kind of shit- once again, there's no fucking way you can just randomly dm thousands of girls and not get noticed( in a bad way ofc, no "player" is doing this shit lol) and then get branded as an ugly creep who hits on everybody. You may even get a few girls that like you but the moment a friend of hers that you may have hit on tells her about how you tried to seduce her and her 10 other friends, she will VERY quickly change her mind about you, it's common fucking sense. Chad/lites are the ones who GET DM'd mostly, not the other way around. All you need to do is look at a gl friend of yours( if you have any) to show you his IG message requests and make sure there's no rope nearby.

Girls talk and gossip about all kind of shit- once again, there's no fucking way you can just randomly dm thousands of girls and not get noticed( in a bad way ofc, no "player" is doing this shit lol) and then get branded as an ugly creep who hits on everybody. You may even get a few girls that like you but the moment a friend of hers that you may have hit on tells her about how you tried to seduce her and her 10 other friends, she will VERY quickly change her mind about you, it's common fucking sense. Chad/lites are the ones who GET DM'd mostly, not the other way around. All you need to do is look at a gl friend of yours( if you have any) to show you his IG message requests and make sure there's no rope nearby.
nah ur overthinking way too much tbh

It's like saying I'll do 1 + 1 forever
Surely atleast one time it will come out as 3

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 17829
It's like saying I'll do 1 + 1 forever
Surely atleast one time it will come out as 3
no its not nigger, some girls just want a boyfriend and will settle, especially if they dont have as many options

• +1
Reactions: Broski