It would be physically impossible not to get laid doing this strategy. Even as a LTN

:what:

Yes such cases exist, but dont expect much.
In such contrast you will be fortunate if you find a LTB ie your lookmatch, and the relationship will be very mediocre and bland
maybe

Dont expect much
Or atleast if you want more and already softmaxxed
You need cosmetic surgery if you want your expectations to match with reality

:what:

Yes such cases exist, but dont expect much.
In such contrast you will be fortunate if you find a LTB ie your lookmatch, and the relationship will be very mediocre and bland
my SMV including PSL, race and height is normie/htn. u think i'd be able to get a decent relationship with a ltb?

Over for u if word goes around u have been DMing every girl in town

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: forevergymcelling and Deleted member 12002
my SMV including PSL, race and height is normie/htn. u think i'd be able to get a decent relationship with a ltb?
Yes for the most part
Depends on several factors honestly
You I'll get your looksmatch if everything goes well that it MTB,

Do you have more room for improvement? Including non risky cosmetic surgery/s?

If so expect MTB and HTB

It would be physically impossible not to get laid doing this strategy. Even as a LTN

Lets say I got a good tan, good haircut, nice clothes, few basic other softmaxxes, and bought a dslr camera and got some high quality good pics in perfect lighting, faceapp maxxed the pics, posted on IG.

Then followed 200 girls per day, DM'd 100 girls per day (the lowest smv ones out of the 200) for 6 months and jestermaxxed hard

so 100* 180 days = 18,000

Thats 18,000 DMs to my smv matches or lower

Surely it would be impossible not to get some dates and fuck right? even for average smv guys? yeah i know most girls want chad/chadlite. but im sure with that many numbers at least 1 LTB girl would fuck right?

Why arent we all doing this rn

I can confirm this does indeed work

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 17829