It would have been so much more over had I not found this forum

D

Deleted member 22381

Iron
Thanks to the invaluable info contained on this forum, I was able to halt my balding ASAP as soon as I noticed temple recession. I was able to fix my frown lines with botox and filler. I finally moved away from the bulking meme that was making my bonelessness even worse with bloat. I have finally identified my failos that I can fix in time through surgery. And now, despite having hopped on tret a while ago, despite doing everything I can to have a relaxed facial expression throughout the day, I woke up this morning to very faint forehead wrinkles. Time to hop on some more botox lmao. JFL at my shit genetics, I'm only 21. It chills me to the bone to think how subhuman I would have become by 30 had I listened to the bluepill. Not to mention being gaslit and doubted every fucking step of the way by family and friends. Muh just be yourself, muh you're fine the way you are. Fuck that, I refuse to be looksminned into oblivion. I know I'm not the only one who's had this experience.

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Patient A, pneumocystosis, Agendum and 6 others
dnrd

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 16371
Thanks to the invaluable info contained on this forum, I was able to halt my balding ASAP as soon as I noticed temple recession. I was able to fix my frown lines with botox and filler. I finally moved away from the bulking meme that was making my bonelessness even worse with bloat. I have finally identified my failos that I can fix in time through surgery. And now, despite having hopped on tret a while ago, despite doing everything I can to have a relaxed facial expression throughout the day, I woke up this morning to very faint forehead wrinkles. Time to hop on some more botox lmao. JFL at my shit genetics, I'm only 21. It chills me to the bone to think how subhuman I would have become by 30 had I listened to the bluepill. Not to mention being gaslit and doubted every fucking step of the way by family and friends. Muh just be yourself, muh you're fine the way you are. Fuck that, I refuse to be looksminned into oblivion. I know I'm not the only one who's had this experience.
"your handsome the way you are"

What did you do to halt your balding that you started noticing? Fin? What dosage?

• +1
Reactions: ;-;
What did you do to halt your balding that you started noticing? Fin? What dosage?
The holy trinity, fin min and micro. 1 mg a day for fin

The holy trinity, fin min and micro. 1 mg a day for fin
What’s your micro needling schedule like?
Minox after you microneedle?
Mind if you link / pm the micro-needling device you use?

What’s your micro needling schedule like?
Minox after you microneedle?
Mind if you link / pm the micro-needling device you use?
DM

bulking and getting high bodyfat was brutal pill for me lol

Same, finding lookism saved my hairline.

My older brother is fully bald at 28 and I have a full head of hair at 24 since I started fin when I first noticed balding start 3 years ago. If I had gone to reddit they would've told me to shave it off and grow a beard, then I'd look truly subhuman.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 22381