Italy France germany UK spain are those places in which...

the BULL

the BULL

Looks mafia associate (accept the mog)
All the males are gl and looksmaxxed and with good Money while the females look like shit and have High standards for fuck no reason. I don't really see the point in looksmaxxing if the goal were italian girls lol i'm moving next to Austria where the probability of finding beatiful girls increases

• +1
  • Woah
  • JFL
Reactions: Beetlejuice, It'snotover, Deleted member 14693 and 6 others
Hint: when your GF says she doesn't have sex with you because she's asexual, she's lying.

• JFL
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Hipcel, Danish_Retard and Deleted member 22190
Hint: when your GF says she doesn't have sex with you because she's asexual, she's lying.
ok?? go post your cuckold stuff somewhere else.

france, italy and spain have beautiful women

you just have a type.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 14693
I'm moving to Florida after my LASIK and Underye fat graft surgery I'll get laid there easily

• +1
Reactions: the BULL
North America is the only place worth looksmaxxing in

• JFL
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Danish_Retard and Wallenberg
france, italy and spain have beautiful women

you just have a type.
Short, masculine med pheno, short face syndrome spread all over, shitty entitled bitch attitude while being an Absolute nobody jfl there Is nothing beatiful in that. Only girls Who look good have some other EE or nordic pheno while living there.

• +1
Reactions: It'snotover
USA best place in the world

• Ugh..
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Hipcel, St.TikTokcel, It'snotover and 1 other person
America legit is ez mode tbh as long as NT

Case in point,

Short, masculine med pheno, short face syndrome spread all over, shitty entitled bitch attitude while being an Absolute nobody jfl there Is nothing beatiful in that. Only girls Who look good have some other EE or nordic pheno while living there.
The irony of calling med women masculine and simping for women that have the bonemass of Tyler Maher

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Homunculus, GuyFromSingapore and the BULL
Some French and German girls have light eyes

• +1
Reactions: Indo_Chad
The irony of calling med women masculine and simping for women that have the bonemass of Tyler Maher
Big zygos are feminine, unironically @6ft4 pointed out how Maher's success was due the fact he resembles an average nordic HTB

Nah they can't communicate english well bro
Even the ones in America cant but I find it very hot when slavic bitches speak broken english tbh cause the mixture of Russian words in English just sound slutty

• +1
  • Love it
  • JFL
Reactions: GuyFromSingapore, Chadethnic101 and the BULL
A lot of gl girls there. I see a lot of them here
It's the same North Italian pheno. You Need to go to croatia or Austria to start seeing beatiful girls on the Regular.

French girls are hot as fuck with minimal makeup

• +1
Reactions: LooksOrDeath
Even the ones in America cant but I find it very hot when slavic bitches speak broken english tbh cause the mixture of Russian words in English just sound slutty
It's the monotone tone the EE languages have JFL I totally feel you hahaha

• +1
Ive never had much success with any kimnd of western european girls. I do wonder if I would perform better in the US, I think I probs do better in UK than other west euro countries tho cos my pheno is quite high class WASPy

Ive never had much success with any kimnd of western european girls. I do wonder if I would perform better in the US, I think I probs do better in UK than other west euro countries tho cos my pheno is quite high class WASPy
It's ideal for you
I agree you'll do best in uk
Be thankful ull never have to leave

I have to leave to get more success

also cause their voices are deeper

No lol the only girls you'll attract in US are Asians, white American girls want NT looking white dudes

No lol the only girls you'll attract in US are Asians, white American girls want NT looking white dudes
What kind of girls u reckon I'd attract in US?

I normally get blonde girls into me, mulattas and Latinas

All the males are gl and looksmaxxed and with good Money while the females look like shit and have High standards for fuck no reason. I don't really see the point in looksmaxxing if the goal were italian girls lol i'm moving next to Austria where the probability of finding beatiful girls increases
>France, UK, Germany
>All the males are GL and looksmaxxed

My friend, you've never been to these countries if you think that :lul:

• +1
Reactions: ifyouwannabemylover and Wallenberg
Women are asexual for unattractive men. When they find you attractive, suddenly, they're bisexual or some shit.

• +1
Reactions: Wallenberg
You haven’t even seen my pics

What kind of girls u reckon I'd attract in US?

I normally get blonde girls into me, mulattas and Latinas
Latinas and mulattas. Vast majority of white girls only want white dudes or white looking ethnics (Light skinned MENA/Hispanic/light featured Mulattos), I guess similar to how you do in UK tbh

Dating dynamics is very similar in US/UK, the only diff is there is a stronger hookup culture in America so its just a bit easier to get pussy if bitches in general find you attractive

• +1
Reactions: Chadethnic101
You haven’t even seen my pics
You said high class WASPy pheno so I was stating on basis of that.

Only conservative women (who are rare af to begin with) like high class white pheno on white dudes. Most white girls on general like NT looking white dudes over high class WASP looking one. I am not saying you are ugly or anything just what I have noticed

In the UK, it's Tyler Maher or death. Everyone else is invisible.

• +1
Reactions: BeenLMSsinceMSN
Germany has extremly attractive woman

• JFL
Reactions: Hipcel
@the BULL

This Italian singer looks curry

• +1
Reactions: the BULL
nah these are ONS material lol (the only decent one is the right most one)
i agree for both statement. Lol if your actual LTR or wife has even internet or even dress like this.

• JFL
italians are curry lites.

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: It'snotover, the BULL, GuyFromSingapore and 1 other person
Latinas and mulattas. Vast majority of white girls only want white dudes or white looking ethnics (Light skinned MENA/Hispanic/light featured Mulattos), I guess similar to how you do in UK tbh

Dating dynamics is very similar in US/UK, the only diff is there is a stronger hookup culture in America so its just a bit easier to get pussy if bitches in general find you attractive
Sounds about right

Read my uk dating dynamics explained thread bro if u have time

Uk doesn't have as strong of a hook up culture
Usa I can cold approach in a club and leave with a girl
In uk this won't happen

• +1
Sounds about right

Read my uk dating dynamics explained thread bro if u have time

Uk doesn't have as strong of a hook up culture
Usa I can cold approach in a club and leave with a girl
In uk this won't happen
Will give it a read bhai, lets see how things are on the other side of the pond

• +1
Reactions: Chadethnic101
I'm moving to Florida after my LASIK and Underye fat graft surgery I'll get laid there easily
Not sure how it is there but you better be a tall HTN or Chadlite area in many places in FL if you are past college age.

• +1
Not sure how it is there but you better be a tall HTN or Chadlite area in many places in FL if you are past college age.
Well I'm 5"10 but obviously can shoe fraud rn I'm htn 14% bf looksmaxing hard thumbpulling,chewing training neck eyelashmaxxing hopefully can drop to 10%