Italy France germany UK spain are those places in which...

Well I'm 5"10 but obviously can shoe fraud rn I'm htn 14% bf looksmaxing hard thumbpulling,chewing training neck eyelashmaxxing hopefully can drop to 10%

You can probably get a 5/10 female here if that stuff brings you up to a 6/10. Bigger areas it may be worse though.

• +1
Reactions: Indo_Chad
You can probably get a 5/10 female here if that stuff brings you up to a 6/10. Bigger areas it may be worse though.
Is Tampa hard?

italians are curry lites.

scroll through this video and see how many "curries " do you spot. mind that this is south italy. you ppl don't even have a clue what you're talking about while i've seen people from all those places.

• +1
Reactions: It'snotover
Is Tampa hard?

I am east coast but people have said Tampa area females aren't quite as picky as those in Palm Beach and Lauderdale etc. It's probably more like being in Orlando as far as that goes.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2969 and Indo_Chad

scroll through this video and see how many "curries " do you spot. mind that this is south italy. you ppl don't even have a clue what you're talking about while i've seen people from all those places.

they are all getting taken by korean men anyways

• So Sad
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Hipcel, Beetlejuice, Deleted member 19576 and 1 other person
just put arrows pointing to every tanned dude theory.
They are not tanned bro. Italians are mix of Curries and white people. The whole dark and handsome phrase comes from mediterranean.

• JFL
Reactions: It'snotover
They are not tanned bro. Italians are mix of Curries and white people. The whole dark and handsome comes from mediterranean.
then why there are many italian chads and 0 curry chads?? you really want to group every black haired dark eyed dude into the same pheno LMAO
Italian vs curry

this the only legit curry dude there is in the video, look at the contrast.

then why there are many italian chads and 0 curry chads?? you really want to group every black haired dark eyed dude into the same pheno LMAO
View attachment 1879126

this the only legit curry dude there is in the video, look at the contrast.
IM JUST SAYING THEY HAVE arabs genes. Thats why they look bit like curries. That is not bad thing at all. Mixed race are best looking people afterall.

IM JUST SAYING THEY HAVE arabs genes. Thats why they look bit like curries. That is not bad thing at all. Mixed race are best looking people afterall.
still, you can always tell who are the arabs, from the eye area, the curly hair, darker skin tone, but some italians do look like arabs, it's just that is not the predominant pheno like ppl think.

still, you can always tell who are the arabs, from the eye area, the curly hair, darker skin tone, but some italians do look like arabs, it's just that is not the predominant pheno like ppl think.
Arabs are also pretty mixed. Levantine arabs are more lighter shaded than most other arabs races but otherwise yes I agree.

they look good tho lol, they are not ugly (the guys)
dunno man don't really look that good, the black dude is ugly and the curry is like 6/10 imo

The rightmost dude is gl tho

indians claim everyone,i have seen people saying that brazilians obviously mixed with black look curry?jfl
like wtf jfl

• WTF
Reactions: Hipcel
indians claim everyone,i have seen people saying that brazilians obviously mixed with black look curry?jfl
like wtf jfl
Indians on these forums are autistic

• +1
Reactions: Beetlejuice