Italy is a nightmare

Rich giù

Rich giù

Iron
Hi guys

First, sorry for my English, which will be too academic, I do not know colloquial English.

I have read many threads, I like this forum. I love the lookmaxing section.

So, to introduce myself briefly:
34 y.o.
Kv
Low T
Upper class
Philosopher
2 Nose jobs done

Early next year I am planning a big surgery, Lefort + bsso + Orbital rims in Rome, either Marianetti or Pagnoni

Prices here are not as high as in the Us

From my experience, however, in the US is easier to have sex with decent women...I could have had some British/american girl when I was younger but I was Bluepilled at the time...Italian girls/woman are much more selective, both for ONS and LTR

In the us, in my opinion, if you have a 5/6 face, you’re tall and a bit muscular, you fuck. In Italy you need a 6/7 face, being muscular is only a bonus

How can I change nickname? I am rich guy, not rich giu...

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Biiyo03, MostGLSlayer, EverythingMattersCel and 6 others
Real philosophers would not care about getting laid

But yeah, women in southern europe are much harder to have sex with

• +1
  • JFL
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Biiyo03, Deleted member 16530, Deleted member 8699 and 18 others
4097.jpg

• JFL
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Biiyo03, Deleted member 2634, Limbo and 20 others
Real philosophers would not care about getting laid

But yeah, women in southern europe are much harder to have sex with
I need a wife guys...that’s all

Possibly, a 6 in look, it would be enough

• +1
Reactions: CristianT, Deleted member 9090, Deleted member 8988 and 5 others
As a white European you can slay much easier in America due to asian and Hispanic girls. But white girls are just as picky as in Europe although America is a big place so location can change it a bit.

• +1
Reactions: Lorsss and toolateforme
I need a wife guys...that’s all

Possibly, a 6 in look, it would be enough

If you just want to settle down with an average looking woman, looks shouldn't be a problem, given you are not deformed or a midget

Sounds like your whole mindset is the problem

• +1
Reactions: Lorsss and Eduardo DOV
OP is fucked.

• +1
Reactions: Eduardo DOV
As a white European you can slay much easier in America due to asian and Hispanic girls. But white girls are just as picky as in Europe although America is a big place so location can change it a bit.

From what I've seen on the internet, girls in US use tinder pretty much just to fuck, and they are open about it

In my sub human balkan third world country, chicks use tinder as a way to chat with random dudes and gain confidence through white knights, with zero intense of fucking, or even going out on a date

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: insecurehtn, Limbo, TsarTsar444 and 4 others
From what I've seen on the internet, girls in US use tinder pretty much just to fuck, and they are open about it

In my sub human balkan third world country, chicks use tinder as a way to chat with random dudes and gain confidence through white knights, with zero intense of fucking, or even going out on a date
We tried many experiments in the italian forum...provided that you are Over 7, italian girls are Veryyy open minded about sex
OP is fucked.
Yeh I know but there is lefort + bsso + rims

• +1
Reactions: Lorsss, Averagecel, Deleted member 1707 and 1 other person
We tried many experiments in the italian forum...provided that you are Over 7, italian girls are Veryyy open minded about sex

Yeh I know but there is lefort + bsso + rims

Is there italian forum equivalent to looksmaxx and lookism? o_O

Rich giù

• +1
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 8699, Slayerino and Lorsss
Yes, here I am, but this is a tactical pic...still in italy with this face you don’t find a 4
You look a bit like @turkproducer

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: turkproducer, toolateforme and duckpeter8000
Philosopher
Is that what they call basement dwellers in Italy?

You can't change your name.

Your experience with US vs Italy probably has more to do with when you visited US you stayed in a Major Metro area on the east coast, probably NYC, where there are more women then men. But in Italy you live in a semirural area where there are more men than women. Suggest moving to Rome.

• JFL
Reactions: Slayerino
Is that what they call basement dwellers in Italy?

You can't change your name.

Your experience with US vs Italy probably has more to do with when you visited US you stayed in a Major Metro area on the east coast, probably NYC, where there are more women then men. But in Italy you live in a semirural area where there are more men than women. Suggest moving to Rome.

Yeah, absolutely right
I live in Pisa, 80k people

Anyway, I was also thinking about american girls living in italy

Just go NYC or LA, and slay asian and indian sloots.

• +1
Reactions: Lorsss
The problem is that I have a characteristic dinaric face, which here means shit...
I know that for me is impossible to look like a Crom or Atlantic, I just need a med-like face with small nose and good orbital support to live, I don’t care about slaying and these things, for peole like is the max
Just go NYC or LA, and slay asian and indian sloots.
If I could get a Job, why not?

You can’t understand, dinaric here is like being black in the south in ‘800
And I am not a basement dweller, I actually have a degree in phil and I work
One thing that I always wanted to say

LMS theory is perfect for a country like the US

In europe, unless you have tons of millions, it all comes down to look, because here almost everything is provided by the state through taxes

Last edited:
you dont even know the gift you have with women who would priortize family and husbands over chad and vagina tingles. Just do like the rest of your countrymen and go to ukraine or bulgaria and fuck a bunch of whores then come back and find a wife.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3990
you dont even know the gift you have with women who would priortize family and husbands over chad and vagina tingles. Just do like the rest of your countrymen and go to ukraine or bulgaria and fuck a bunch of whores then come back and find a wife.
Hi

It is not possible to find a wife if you are under 6...on the contrary, girls are quite easy to fuck here for a ONS if you are a 7
It’s all about the face
Many go to eastern countries for this reason, italians do marry a lot of eastern women and the trend is on the rise...
What could they do? You cannot expect common people to undergo a bimax only because fucking shitty girls want at least a 6/7

I would never marry a rumenian bitch for my money guys, I’d rather die under the knives
You will never be 6psl
Thank you for the frankness

You think bimax + orbitsl rims will not be enough?

Italy is like any other south country, it's the guys who rule here not women.

The guys who slay the most are trustfund chadlites who have fathers with connections and can afford to party non stop.

Looks dont matter as much as having connections. A 5'10 low inhib trustfund normie will outslay 6'2 chad

But its starting to change, there are lots of feminist newspapers pushing women's issues on front page because of american influence

• +1
Reactions: Idontknowlol
Italy is like any other south country, it's the guys who rule here not women.

The guys who slay the most are trustfund chadlites who have fathers with connections and can afford to party non stop.

Looks dont matter as much as having connections. A 5'10 low inhib trustfund normie will outslay 6'2 chad

But its starting to change, there are lots of feminist newspapers pushing women's issues on front page because of american influence
Thank you for your answer
It is true that if you have millions of euros, then you can have a girl even if you are a freak.

However, in my experience, if you are under 6 you have no chance...and many woman are independent and relatively wealthy. As a said, LMS works in countries like the US, where social differences are wide and you have to pay by yourself for all the primary needs.

In italy social inequalities are not so broad, very few people have billions or live in poverty...and the state provides everything you need if you have little money...
So money are not important here as an asset as they are in extra-european countries

Hey Mr upper class, i would like to know how tall you are...

• JFL
Reactions: Slayerino
Thats above average in italy for sure...

how are u 34 and still a virgin wtf?? u look p decent and tall

• JFL
Reactions: Eduardo DOV
I met stacy italian woman. She was so beautiful. Till now on she is in my head. I go to bar only to talk to her again.
how are u 34 and still a virgin wtf?? u look p decent and tall
Read the op he said hes not virgin

Sorry he said he couldve had

5’11 in feet I think
I met stacy italian woman. She was so beautiful. Till now on she is in my head. I go to bar only to talk to her again.

Read the op he said hes not virgin

Sorry he said he couldve had
No I am but voluntarily

I could fuck under 3 italians or half-way decent strangers
In usa I could have a fucked some decent spanish like

5’11 in feet I think

No I am but voluntarily

I could fuck under 3 italians or half-way decent strangers
In usa I could have a fucked some decent spanish like
Why are you even voluntarily celibate

Why are you even voluntarily celibate
I am low T
Italian girls that I could realistically have for a LTR are under 3 pls
Abroad, is easier to fuck, but I want LTR and I’m not going to bring here some 30 yo russisn sluth to spend all my money and disappear, which is the norm here with eastern women

• +1
Reactions: HighIQcel and duckpeter8000
I am low T
Abroad, is easier to fuck, but I want LTR and I’m not going to bring here some 30 yo russisn sluth to spend all my money and disappear, which is the norm here with eastern women
you only can get under 3psl?
how do you even know?
try talk to stacys and if it doesnt work just rope
at least thats what im trying to do

I am low T
For looksmaxing sake change that haircutt you are not even trying to looksmax

Do you know @Kinko

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: 6'4 looksmaxxxer, Vitruvian and toolateforme
If u have the time it's probably better to wife hunt on your travels. Many countries value family, mostly poor ones. Would be ideal instead of some high standard feminist

Do you know @Kinko
If he is a user in the italian community, yes, surely. Maybe he uses a different nickname.
I have a legend tag in our forum

If he is a user in the italian community, yes, surely. Maybe he uses a different nickname.
I have a legend tag in our forum
He’s jacked , looks kind of like Bert. Thinks he’s psl 8. Horrible English

If u have the time it's probably better to wife hunt on your travels. Many countries value family, mostly poor ones. Would be ideal instead of some high standard feminist
Yes but same old story...
I could get either a 6/7 pls from central Africa or a 5/6 sluth from the East, and you have no idea how much I hate east european girls...they DO NOT value family at all, they value Money...they are the worst race possible, though genetically superior....

Many italian guys end up with east women, they were from middle or upper class and they get broke in a few years. Then, sluths disappear...it’s love!?!?
He’s jacked , looks kind of like Bert. Thinks he’s psl 8. Horrible English
I’ll ask on Telegram,we have a few groups about lookmaxing...
Everyone here speaks horrible English, I studied it privately for many years indeed

I could get either a 6/7 pls from central Africa or a 5/6 sluth from the East, and you have no idea how much I hate east european girls...they DO NOT value family at all, they value Money...they are the worst race possible, though genetically superior....

Many italian guys end up with east women, they were from middle or upper class and they get broke in a few years. Then, sluths disappear...it’s love!?!?
always thought I would find a beautiful women to raise chad kids with from eastern europe, but if they don't care about family then what's the point.

always thought I would find a beautiful women to raise chad kids with from eastern europe, but if they don't care about family then what's the point.
Hi
I didn’t want to disappoint you, sorry

However, realistically, I know many guys financially ruined by such eastern ladies...
It is somewhat true that they care more than ours about family, but you have to work like a mule and, when money come close to finish, then they usually leave. Maybe it is not so for everybody

Same in my shithole third world country

Just do like the rest of your countrymen and go to ukraine or bulgaria and fuck a bunch of whores then come back and find a wife.
Isn't that the exact behaviour you all accuse women of?

Lol.

• +1
Reactions: Averagecel
U got the shit skin failo tbh

I’ll ask on Telegram,we have a few groups about lookmaxing...
Everyone here speaks horrible English, I studied it privately for many years indeed
source.gif

90% of hookers in italy are russian stacies

• Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 3990
so, you feel comfortable with this ludicrous hypocricy?

Is this real life?

Do you also feel that its a hypocrisy that men shouldn't wear skirts, makeup and get penetrated?