its a culture shock for Biracial men like me to actually find marriage material sweet jesus loving black women in africa

Anyanglover

Anyanglover

Banned
every black woman I know except my mum and sister was a hoe and if she was conservative she had a hoeish phase.then I date ethiopian and ghanian women and theyre angelic waifus that love Christ with amazing looks.

black men need to divest and find black love in africa,especially habesha women.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 6128, Beetlejuice, LooksDeficiency and 1 other person
Post example pics

these were my two ethio girlfriends.

first one only had sex once in her life,and second one was a virgin.

Looksmax users won’t believe this but there are countries with actual conservative women.It’s just that when it’s out of reach for them they like to cope saying it doesn’t exist.

And when it comes to young people my country isn’t one of them but there still is a sizable amount of them where I live

I’m happy for you OP

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6128 and Anyanglover
Looksmax users won’t believe this but there are countries with actual conservative women.It’s just that when it’s out of reach for them they like to cope saying it doesn’t exist.

And when it comes to young people my country isn’t one of them but there still is a sizable amount of them where I live

I’m happy for you OP
where are you from?even protugal is conservative in terms of its women and its a euro country.beautiful girls too.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 16530
The Ethiopian and gananian women aren't that different from African America women but the difference is
They are oppressed by the pathyrichy and conditioned by them

Last edited:
The Ethiopian and gananian women aren't that different from African women but the difference is
no,theyre just very religious.

The Ethiopian and gananian women aren't that different from African women but the difference is
Patriarch basically means strong father figures and men who actually oversee and take care of their families nothing evil.When you break “patriarchy” you end up with current day west

• +1
Reactions: Anyanglover
Patriarch basically means strong father figures and men who actually oversee and take care of their families nothing evil.When you break “patriarchy” you end up with current day west
patriarchy is what God ordained.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 16530
But it's just repackaged oppression.
Now don't get me wrong lol idc if foids are oppressed but it is what it is

Abeba was disgusted that lgbt is promoted in america.

not biblical patriarchy.man is head,and woman obeys him in everything but sin and he loves and cherishes her and supports her.and is faithful.thats not opressive.

not biblical patriarchy.man is head,and woman obeys him in everything but sin and he loves and cherishes her and supports her.and is faithful.thats not opressive.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 16134
sounds like a thread @Frank Jack would make if he liked black girls

• +1
Reactions: Frank Jack
African woman forever

• Woah
Reactions: Entschuldigung
FUCK AMERICAN WOMEN