It's a good idea to get drunk before a date?

R

RomanianCel

Banned
I'm very high inhib and autistic when sober(bcs i think that i m ugly and manlet despite being htn , but still manlet at 5ft8)BUT when i drink i'm very nt and talkative should i drink a full bottle of vodka then take 10 gums and impress her?
when i drink i feel chad and get a boost in confidence

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: M-1014
Microdose psilocybin instead.

• +1
Reactions: Shkreliii
you have time to drink a full bottle of vodka but not eat one mushroom stem?
yes , lmao to buy mushrooms i will have to wait a week . no time for his

@lowiqNormie @maxxmclooks

Imo no , alcohol makes me even more autistic probably a small amount is the sweet spot

• +1
Reactions: T50 Mogger, maxxmclooks and Ryldoo IS COPING
Take 800mg caffeine with one tablet of propranol. Much better effects.

• +1
Reactions: TheLooxMaxingKing and N1666
Take 800mg caffeine with one tablet of propranol. Much better effects.
caffeine increase heart rate/too much focus = more anxiety

• +1
Reactions: TheLooxMaxingKing
i'm ugly despite being htn.
Being htn means you are ugly to some people, and not ugly to other people.
So it's true.

Alcohol might help with friends, but I doubt it will help in this situation. Just watch some youtube videos on how to talk, listen and on how to have healthy date expectations and then maybe talk with some strangers to do some warmup before the date.

• +1
Reactions: TheLooxMaxingKing and Ryldoo IS COPING
take 4 shots

• +1
Reactions: T50 Mogger
@the BULL
i neet to date a milf bcs i don t have a job, good idea?

• +1
@lowiqNormie @maxxmclooks
a little perhaps, but dont get caught being drunk, makes u look like an alcoholic

like id say 3 portions maybe

a little perhaps, but dont get caught being drunk, makes u look like an alcoholic

like id say 3 portions maybe
i'm joking with her already about being anxious and i told her i may drink something before and she doesn't mind.
Milfs are lifefuel if you are autistic it seems

• +1
@Imretarded? @Bzz @barettrealrx @John Doe @Teddo23 @moreroidsmoredates @Accelerator @sub5outsider @Allornothing @HTN_Mentalcel @p0lishsubhuman @nathan @Greypiller @Lynxress
1.5 shotd

@negativeitdheheart, @barrettelax, @vernier, @Hellbourne, @Zelenskyii, @TechnoBoss, @Tobi, @unvenowal, @russiancleriums, @Hideocel369, @Madriddista, @rocko495, @baldpumpkin, @normiemaxer, @kas589, @Mr.Proper, @Jason_Derulo, @Zer0ya, @ascensioniscareer, @anka, @NarcissusMaxilla, @FaceAboveAll, @vector, @letsgotwit, @jock7468, @saldoga1, @3102, @Pulgasari, @kena, @callm, @PsychDocS, @Crisick, @hrr, @niwhavasallround, @BeeGeess, @NTmaxxer, @kviiiiii, @hehemnub, @ddd999, @bastet, @Zqc, @ocyq4, @jisko32, @vlot47, @KIVVV, @mayo-moggsey, @LookingForAdvice, @leonardl, @Snake.0359, @dhak, @nobodyimportant7, @TallDarkAndHandsome, @Indracel, @OnlyforCUCKS, @thebuffon69, @zerotheone, @sickadvige, @Shkreliii, @yellowrice, @geenkworg, @UsualMTN, @t40cel, @trystrameonf, @glaruz, @WeiWei, @T.T, @tofcyberinjo, @malublubl, @hopcel, @BadmanGangstar, @prince_william2605, @bigchunguser, @piece, @thaimatiasmt, @brianerhadsly, @cyprian_tomaszewski, @Abysa, @zassus, @Willmoquilater, @not.curly, @lamiildark1, @Clown Show, @lightswinings, @SubSpactetor, @DataKimOyunudur, @wsada, @Lanza, @Samuel_Jackson, @sakurai, @Wonkor, @JOJOcelReturns, @otal_clud, @Master, @Gonthar, @ApacheMaxxer, @calculatoruser, @BukkMax, @VenomSnake, @IRLReject, @fufurjde, @ogbagaboa, @spdxer, @danbalk, @PlugIn, @Clark69, @aetheromega69, @SirankiCliddo, @hirochan, @lowerthirdking, @Ezia, @SoundVision, @kiyopon, @Red Fox, @wokonows, @Roquefort, @bleed, @sanktWiez, @RecessedChinGamer, @GirlisMcm, @andreburket, @autisticmogger, @Splinter901, @Matheus, @4ItReal, @LeonidasGui, @aleksander, @Incs0l, @ka_cnt, @shewantssme, @6iPscLEcl, @maximuslad, @sub5suctor, @lankcell, @PrimoMaxxer, @blamejohann, @MexicanShortHotGuy, @tre, @horizontallytall, @Kenickle, @BojarStoyanov, @wwe123, @YungAscender, @Vlad1907, @Izaya711, @Kaires, @Sarnal, @nosauce, @b1gcaktus, @Brainiac, @wered, @zedux, @chickendeathroll, @Timmy, @copjerfl, @Jeno, @Zikel_Nut, @MazoN1ntj, @cant_relate, @PackRunnerBitch, @suit, @greycel, @Gerardvylarn, @denthedogkling, @JL-, @JoeKeys9, @Razortium, @medicalanthuscel, @Alexmiruks, @zura, @Pakicel, @jrobts, @Recessed Life, @silencio, @Zeruel, @VolecTFW, @Maxxer123, @mirelia3, @Cigarette, @supersayian, @RedditUser, @Themanletazzi, @1263, @malignant, @udeactive, @copingtoohardnn, @Swarthy Knight, @Loki, @Ryh, @ferfid, @incelmogger, @NitoRump, @Bastianel, @koctal64na, @Cunrry, @RealLifeJoker, @standicel, @PittMassesters, @forevergymcelling, @Autistichorkeass2, @chimpled69, @TheBarbarian, @human034, @elmenanzadelwe, @HollowChin, @TheBrownOne, @aspire, @HOLYFUCKART, @Kavkaz777, @Vito98, @kazakhmf148, @TheDragon, @riscque, @chav_zow, @otherboardarymanxx, @BasedJew, @Reckless_Turtle, @Bonesbonesbonesbones, @MogEater, @Frost969, @starvecel, @delha-vuh, @paytonsix, @baked3, @khotz, @febiony, @GeneralCumSHot, @Irretardcel7, @ascendedcel, @wellaburninhell, @Endocrineamxer, @turbocucked_700000, @luria, @Fishy, @Donkeyballs, @Romeo1111, @Moggedbyevery1, @WonderChad
why are you so annoying
drink 2 bottles and die of alcohol poisining

you will pay for this
Pirate Freezing GIF by StickerGiant

@copingtoohardrn @Freixel @FaceandBBC @Bvnny. @butterworld @Xangsane @Debetro @NoReedemingFeature

Take just a little bit to relax your inhibitions but without overdoing it.

And wash your mouth because the smell of alcohol is felt

• +1
Stop mass tagging, gypsy nigger

I'm very high inhib and autistic when sober(bcs i think that i m ugly and manlet despite being htn , but still manlet at 5ft8)BUT when i drink i'm very nt and talkative should i drink a full bottle of vodka then take 10 gums and impress her?
when i drink i feel chad and get a boost in confidence
Bad idea. Get a mild strain of weed. One that doesn't impair your ability to think too much, but still relaxes you. Take a shower after you smoke the weed and before the date, so she won't smell it on you.

bc uyr gonna be retarded n its bad looks while on first date
i will look more retarded if i don t speak and i look at the ground r because high inhib

i'm joking with her already about being anxious and i told her i may drink something before and she doesn't mind.
Milfs are lifefuel if you are autistic it seems
How can you be nervous to date a milf
They are infertile
Hahhahahah

• +1
Reactions: nigkook, BecomingHuman and cavy
caffeine increase heart rate/too much focus = more anxiety
That's why you combine it with propranol. You get low inhib + energetic + no drunkness

• Hmm...
Reactions: cyprian_tomaszewski
It’s scientifically proven that one glass increase creativity while decreasing anxiety and that’s what needed in a first date. I’d say have two no more

• +1
Reactions: T50 Mogger and SoberAndRetarded
It’s scientifically proven that one glass increase creativity while decreasing anxiety and that’s what needed in a first date. I’d say have two no more
i am an alcoholic and i need more alcohol to get drunk

i am an alcoholic and i need more alcohol to get drunk
Obviously but the point is not to be drunk. All alcoholics turn ugly as fuck btw

• +1
I’ve done this multiple times when I started going on dates for the first time for the same reason. It works pretty well op but don’t get drunk, just like a shot or two

• +1