its a good thing that norwood reaper exists

ascendedd

ascendedd

Afghan Pashtun
it reduces competition for those who have good hair genes.
Especially i really love it when chads or chadlites are hunted by the norwood reaper.
It makes it easier for the rest of us sub-chadlites with good hairline.

Norwood reaper has my full support.

dont flame me norwoodcels

• +1
  • JFL
  • WTF
Reactions: Deleted member 69862, Deleted member 26774, Bitchwhipper2 and 9 others
İt only gets who don't have enough courage, intelligence and knowledge to start fin/dut/minox/hair transplant.

So yeah it's a good thing.

Less competition.

i really love it when chads or chadlites are hunted by the norwood reaper

• +1
Reactions: GymCelNeckPill, Deleted member 15791, Deleted member 23554 and 1 other person
what I love the most is when they also lose their dick trying to hold onto the false promise of fin/dut on top of their hair
:biden:
sometimes you should just accept the loss, you can't win everything at once in strategy games

• JFL
  • Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 69862, ALP, chigoha and 1 other person
It's literally natural selection for IQ. Only the strong/low inhib survive the reaper starting dut/fin

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: ALP, chigoha and Deleted member 23554
i hate you....

• JFL
Reactions: ALP
It reduces competition for those who have good hair genes.
The thing is that norwood genes are really hard to predict, you can have an entire family that is bald and be spared, and an entire family that has full heads of hair and still go bald.
And there's no telling when it may start, either- sure, most people show signs around age 20, but there's no telling whether you may go bald at 30, 40 or even 50.

That's just to say that you can't know if you really have "good hair genes" until you're in the grave with a NW1.
So don't push your luck, the norwood reaper has a twisted sense of humour.

• +1
Reactions: incoming slayer and Deleted member 69862
Especially i really love it when chads or chadlites are hunted by the norwood reaper.

XD

It's literally natural selection for IQ. Only the strong/low inhib survive the reaper starting dut/fin
on a population level, intelligence is negatively correlated with fertility rate.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 23554

Yeah, it's only if serves you and you have good hair. If you were balding you would probably rope dumb idiot.

I was born with a norwood 1.5 hairline it's over before I knew it

• So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 23554
i have never seen a bald curry

Id you’re chad/chadlite and too dumb not to do HT then you deserve all the pain resulting from your norwooding.

I couldn’t careless about the stigma associated with men having surgeries.

The problem with this logic is that if ure norwooding you're not chadlite / chad. Show me an example of someone who is norwooding hard that would be considered chadlite