Its a hard decision to leave .org

Timmy

Timmy

Kraken
I’ve gotten everything I needed in this God forsaken forum. I’ve got nothing to gain at this point. Just time to time check my bookmarks to see what to do. Thats it….

I am a low iq academic failure, who got into a shitty uni in my country, sports uni jfl..

Being reminded by stuff I cannot change isn’t helping either

I have Kobe bryant and david goggins as my wallpaper to remind myself to grind in boxing. Sometimes I spend that time chilling with retards on here, retards outside, youtube

Its pathetic asf to say goodbye then come back 5 mins later, which is probably what I’ll do

If I dont box I wont be shit in life. ‘Muh braincels muh cte’ I’ve come too far to quit now to care or give a fuck, pussies.

i want to be the white mamba…

• +1
  • So Sad
  • JFL
Reactions: GabachoCopium, itzyaboyJJ, twojei and 12 others
You will log in tomorrow

See you then :ogre:

• JFL
  • So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: egyptianKang, itzyaboyJJ, nathan and 2 others
How old are you? Seems like you're not blackpilled yet. If you have to work hard, it's already over..

• +1
Reactions: deadstock, ey88, lowiqNormie and 1 other person
I’ve gotten everything I needed in this God forsaken forum. I’ve got nothing to gain at this point. Just time to time check my bookmarks to see what to do. Thats it….

I am a low iq academic failure, who got into a shitty uni in my country, sports uni jfl..

Being reminded by stuff I cannot change isn’t helping either

I have Kobe bryant and david goggins as my wallpaper to remind myself to grind in boxing. Sometimes I spend that time chilling with retards on here, retards outside, youtube

Its pathetic asf to say goodbye then come back 5 mins later, which is probably what I’ll do

If I dont box I wont be shit in life. ‘Muh braincels muh cte’ I’ve come too far to quit now to care or give a fuck, pussies.

i want to be the white mamba…
Ova fag

I thought u had aspirations of being a great poster

• JFL
Reactions: primqwe
u will loose ur last brain cels and end up a retarded crazy old person, better go into construction and cope with gaming jfl

• Ugh..
Reactions: Timmy
boxing has run its course. unless you wanna box influencers boxing is pretty much on its death bed because we've seen everything there is to see. only thing now that matters is clout and aura outside of your skills

u will loose ur last brain cels and end up a retarded crazy old person, better go into construction and cope with gaming jfl
Just rope when you feel the CTE coming

How old are you? Seems like you're not blackpilled yet. If you have to work hard, it's already over..
You will need 5-10years of surgeries leanmax or whatever shit you have to do just to try to have a normal life truly over

Im 17, I am blackpilled, even in boxing. The tall bone mogger gets praises by everyone and everybody says ‘wow a future champ wow’

just make a biz, get rich, have wife and kids man it aint that deep