Its a known FACT by normies that white women are sexpating to to South Korea

Cheesyrumble

Cheesyrumble

Son from Tottenham

I knew I was right all along.... this tweet is a reply to the original tweet calling out female sexpats.

• Love it
Reactions: Magical Apple
@Predeterminism

Wait a minute.... Japan too!?!

• +1
Reactions: Elvisandreaa
Studied facts:

East Asian women have higher rates of dating interracial than any other group of people.

East Asian men and black women are the least like to date interracial

East Asian woman + white man is 15x more likely to occur than, East Asian man + white woman.

East Asian man + white woman is the least common interracial relationship.

Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Elvisandreaa, hebbewem, JawGuyFatFaceGuy and 4 others
Studied facts:

East Asian women have higher rates of dating interracial than any other group of people.

East Asian woman + white man is 15x more likely to occur than, East Asian man + white woman.
Asian americans make up 6% of the population. And if u didn't know.. asian american women marry non asians only at 10% higher rate than asian men. That isn't that different. Plus WE ARE TALKING ABOUT SEX TOURISM... not asian Americans dumbass

• +1
Reactions: traveler
Studied facts:

East Asian man + white woman is the least common interracial relationship.
Also most of those relationships are SEAmonkeys and flat faced low value Gooks.

• JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Elvisandreaa and Deleted member 19994
A girl from my old work had a south korean boyfriend when she visited seoul. Its very common

• +1
Reactions: Cheesyrumble
A girl from my old work had a south korean boyfriend when she visited seoul. Its very common
I'm really didn't want to race bait. But that's the only way I can convince oldcels on this forum that Korean men are highly desired by zoomer girls

• +1
Reactions: AlexBrown84
Asian americans make up 6% of the population. And if u didn't know.. asian american women marry non asians only at 10% higher rate than asian men. That isn't that different. Plus WE ARE TALKING ABOUT SEX TOURISM... not asian Americans dumbass
I never said we were talking about Asian Americans you retarded fagget.

Asian American IR statistics are still relevant and a Very important cue to male attractiveness hierarchy

1BA5C523 20E0 4951 BC36 7FAB077F35C5

• Hmm...
Korean fetishizes get called out

I knew I was right all along.... this tweet is a reply to the original tweet calling out female sexpats.

I've been to korea, can confirm. I saw so many white women with siberian warrior pheno chads.

• +1
Reactions: AlexBrown84 and Cheesyrumble
I'm not even white but that's a wall full of cope, white women are mainly attracted to white men. saying otherwise is copium, maybe some white women are more attracte to asian, there is infinitelymore who are more attracted to blacks/latinos/arabs as well.
Women who go sexpat ar just mentally hill, and when they do they go in italy/south europe and the caribean. mùaybe 5% of them go to east asia.
All the tinder experiment i made with changs have had significantly less results than tyrones and Abdulls. Why do u cope so much and spam this all day long? you pbly can't get white girls mate:oops:

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Elvisandreaa, hebbewem, Deleted member 19499 and 1 other person
I never said we were talking about Asian Americans you retarded fagget.

Asian American IR statistics are still relevant and a Very important cue to male attractiveness hierarchy

View attachment 1801240
It doesn't mean anything to me if I'm getting my dick wet. Less representations lower attraction. Asian women are way overrepresented in Hollywood compared to asian men. Guess who makes casting decisions white Jews. But since Korean media is controlled by Asian men. There is great repesentation. And then this happens. Notice how she says it's always the white girls? Lol

I'm not even white but that's a wall full of cope, white women are mainly attracted to white men. saying otherwise is copium, maybe some white women are more attracte to asian, there is surely more who are more attracted to blacks/latinos as well.
Women who go sexpat ar just mentally hill, and when they do they go in italy/south europe and the caribean. mùaybe 5% of them go to east asia.
All the tinder experiment i made with changs have had significantly less results than tyrones and Abdulls. Why do u cope so much and spam this all day long? you pbly can't get white girls mate:oops:
The whole point is that korean smv is high. I didn't say anything else dumbass. Are u gonna keep denying it?

Last edited:
The whole point is that korean smv is high. I didn't say anything else dumbass. Are u gonna keep denying it?
then run an experiment opn tinder with asian pretty boy, i did. And he made shit results i was shocked tbh, gymmaxed normies made bettern results than him. I'm sorry but korean have high smv only for a small part of zoomer girls, and their apeal is very low to the rest of women.

then run an experiment opn tinder with asian pretty boy, i did. And he made shit results i was shocked tbh, gymmaxed normies made bettern results than him. I'm sorry but korean have high smv only for a small part of zoomer girls, and their apeal is very low to the rest of women.
U are putting words into my mouth. When did I say women prefer korean men? I said that many are sexpating to Korea. Where is the correlation?

Keep posting copes, Chinaman

• JFL
  • Ugh..
Reactions: ReadBooksEveryday and Cheesyrumble
U are putting words into my mouth. When did I say women prefer korean men? I said that many are sexpating to Korea. Where is the correlation?
i didn't said that, you're telling in all of your threads that korean men have very high smv. and i'm telling you it isn't as high as you think, read again

• +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Deleted member 19499 and Cheesyrumble
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 19994
i didn't said that, you're telling in all of your threads that korean men have very high smv. and i'm telling you it isn't as high as you think, read again
It is high. What dont u understand?

Why should I care? That video is outdated by 6 years. Korean feminist is mad that Korean men are taking advantage of foreign women because they are easy

It's all the gay KPop shit, but if you think the average Chink looks like those celebs then you're retarded. :ogre:

• Ugh..
It's all the gay KPop shit, but if you think the average Chink looks like those celebs then you're retarded. :ogre:
The women cant tell a difference dumbass. There many korean men who only date foreign women nowadays. Wmaf creates mass shooters because of the ugliness the parents.

• Ugh..
Reactions: Deleted member 19499
The women cant tell a difference dumbass. There many korean men who only date foreign women nowadays. Wmaf creates mass shooters because of the ugliness the parents.

Can't wait until the Kpop fag shit hype dies down and you Gooks go back to your place of STEMcelling and fapping to Hentai while marrying your Waifu pillows. :lul:

• Ugh..
I can only imagine some fat dorky ricecel mass posting this kind of thing, trying to live through some other Asian dude dating a white girl

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Manu le coq, Deleted member 19499 and Cheesyrumble
Can't wait until the Kpop fag shit hype dies down and you Gooks go back to your place of STEMcelling and fapping to Hentai while marrying your Waifu pillows. :lul:
U will have to wait long time for that to happen. The generation most influenced by kpoop are still under 18.🤭🤭🤭

• WTF
I can only imagine some fat dorky ricecel mass posting this kind of thing, trying to live through some other Asian dude dating a white girl
He'll never get white pussy and that pains him the most. He knows deep down inside he'll never get an Aryan Goddess so he copes vicariously thru top tier celeb Gooks that are only 0.0000000000001% of the Asian population. He'll prolly call me a coper, but I know reading this hurts him because it's the brutal black pill.

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Cheesyrumble and ReadBooksEveryday
Koreans have nothing close to widespread appeal to White women, but they have a very solid JB niche that they appeal to, that other non-White races don't have, except for maybe Blacks.

• Hmm...
He'll never get white pussy and that pains him the most. He knows deep down inside he'll never get an Aryan Goddess so he copes vicariously thru top tier celeb Gooks that are only 0.0000000000001% of the Asian population. He'll prolly call me a coper, but I know reading this hurts him because it's the brutal black pill.
If only u went to my high school... I've experienced the benefits of kpoop and weeb girls. I like my bitches alt and gay. Not basic bitches who watch riverdale

• JFL
Koreans have nothing close to widespread appeal to White women, but they have a very solid JB niche that they appeal to, that other non-White races don't have, except for maybe Blacks.
That's literally my whole point

• +1
Reactions: AspiringChadlet
If only u went to my high school... I've experienced the benefits of kpoop and weeb girls. I like my bitches alt and gay. Not basic bitches who watch riverdale
Makes sense dykes would like faggots such as Kpopcels. They're all part of the globohomo rainbow agenda that Jews push out there on a daily basis. :ogre:

• Love it
Makes sense dykes would like faggots such as Kpopcels. They're all part of the globohomo rainbow agenda that Jews push out there on a daily basis. :ogre:
Right here is the literal stereotypical alt girl with kpoop posters in back

I like my bitches a little aspie 😍😍😍

• Ugh..
Stop spamming these threads and go make a tinder nigga 💀

• +1
legit

be low inhib and approach

females get horny then they fuck @btsgangruling

• JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 17311 and Cheesyrumble
White men and black men do better korea and white women go ro korea because its nice country

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Manu le coq and Cheesyrumble
White men and black men do better korea and white women go ro korea because its nice country
What the fuck u saying nigga?

I'm retiring I had a short run. It's only been 2 weeks

That korean men don't get pussy

Well the whole point of this thread was for u to acknowledge that this happening. What's not clicking? Is your brain empty?

• Woah
9569F07D 0C35 49DD B4A9 07C1BF75131D

I only use the word cope once a year.

I just used it.

• Ugh..
Race baiting gets everyone in my threads let's go. Its smart to target white guys on the forum because it will get me the biggest the reaction because they are the biggest demographic on here. That's the best way to get bumped on off topic.

Well the whole point of this thread was for u to acknowledge that this happening. What's not clicking? Is your brain empty?

mirin reality

• Love it
  • Woah
just approach theory is legit

white women are horny

when a male approach them they will fuck

• Hmm...
It’s almost like women like good looking men

• Love it
It’s almost like women like good looking men
Yeah but many on this forum believe all korean men are all ugly. And @Predeterminism made a thread saying somehow that Korean men have the lowest Smv of Asians

just approach theory is legit

white women are horny

when a male approach them they will fuck
Media halo is the most important thing in the world

• +1
Reactions: Reiraku and traveler