Its a known FACT by normies that white women are sexpating to to South Korea

Yeah but many on this forum believe all korean men are all ugly. And @Predeterminism made a thread saying somehow that Korean men have the lowest Smv of Asians
cognitive dissonance theory

• +1
Reactions: Cheesyrumble

Well the whole point of this thread was for u to acknowledge that this happening. What's not clicking? Is your brain empty?

Barely anyone does it but women sometimes fuck dogs but its suxh small minorty that it dosent matter

Yeah but many on this forum believe all korean men are all ugly. And @Predeterminism made a thread saying somehow that Korean men have the lowest Smv of Asians
Korean men are moggers irl with giant skulls, good fashion, tallish height and perfect hair + skin

Only northern Chinese can rival them

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: JBcollector and Cheesyrumble
Barely anyone does it but women sometimes fuck dogs but its suxh small minorty that it dosent matter
Dude that alone is literally 20x the amount it used to be. That the whole point

Like who the fuck was doing this 10 years ago lmao

Korean men are moggers irl with giant skulls, good fashion, tallish height and perfect hair + skin

Only northern Chinese can rival them
White men still mog of course. But media halo is great for gooks

Dude that alone is literally 20x the amount it used to be. That the whole point

Like who the fuck was doing this 10 years ago lmao

People still did that

• Hmm...
White men still mog
Yeah but Asians aren’t incel because their ugly it’s basically their women are more open to interracial than other races

• Woah
Yeah but Asians aren’t incel because their ugly it’s basically their women are more open to interracial than other races
Yeah and its more of an even playing field nowadays thankfully

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 18522
How is that beneficial to ur argument? That just makes it seem like the women are easy. There's a reason why Korean men think that foreign women are easy to fuck

Some probably are easy to bang for Korean Chad, Chad is Chad after all.

Maybe some women with a Kpop fetish do thirst, and if they travel to Korea, probably not surprising to see them with a Korean.

Each Korean Chad probably has 10 girls, while accounts payable cuck Chad has 0.

To suggest Korean men in general are high smv, and as such that you can take them to European/western cities and they will be highly desired, that they will do better than latinX, and many other types.

It’s not happening.

And like male Sexpats (no offence) you can bet these women have issues.

Don’t think I am putting words in your mouth, if they were high SMV it would show In life, not a study.

Have you seen Chris Hemsworths short ass brother? Thats Kpop star vs Kflop normy.

• Hmm...
Some probably are easy to bang for Korean Chad, Chad is Chad after all.

Maybe some women with a Kpop fetish do thirst, and if they travel to Korea, probably not surprising to see them with a Korean.

Each Korean Chad probably has 10 girls, while accounts payable cuck Chad has 0.

To suggest Korean men in general are high smv, and as such that you can take them to European/western cities and they will be highly desired, that they will do better than latinX, and many other types.

It’s not happening.

And like male Sexpats (no offence) you can bet these women have issues.

Don’t think I am putting words in your mouth, if they were high SMV it would show In life, not a study.

Have you seen Chris Hemsworths short ass brother? Thats Kpop star vs Kflop normy.
Idk if u consider Turks white. But this korean Chang has dozens of videos of him getting sexually harassed randomly in european countries. I'm not saying he's more popular than white chad. But he is on record that he has lost count how many women he has fucked during his travels. He's basically a sexpat youtuber in europe and Latin America. The crazy thing is he has met many young women who speak korean. Just think about how crazy it that a language with only 70 million speakers has random women speaking it all around the world to him

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: phonecell#4.1
sieg hail

Attachments

• 16363.webp
    2 MB · Views: 0
  • Love it
Idk if u consider Turks white. But this korean Chang has dozens of videos of him getting sexually harassed randomly in european countries. I'm not saying he's more popular than white chad. But he is on record that he has lost count how many women he has fucked during his travels. He's basically a sexpat youtuber in europe and Latin America. The crazy thing is he has met many young women who speak korean. Just think about how crazy it that a language with only 70 million speakers has random women speaking it all around the world to him

Can’t watch the video right now.

After joining this site I don’t know who is and isn’t white anymore.

Without even discussing the above, just saying I do believe it, Doesn’t bother me one bit, I can believe a mogger from almost any race exists.

But what I do know is my invisible white self goes from having to work hard for it in the west to easy mode in Singapore etc.

I doubt the average Korean man, who is my smv in his own country can do the same, I.e. go to the west and be found much more attractive.

And I accept if I end up in the Netherland the opposite will happen, I’ll drop from normy to shorty.

• Hmm...
Can’t watch the video right now.

After joining this site I don’t know who is and isn’t white anymore.

Without even discussing the above, just saying I do believe it, Doesn’t bother me one bit, I can believe a mogger from almost any race exists.

But what I do know is my invisible white self goes from having to work hard for it in the west to easy mode in Singapore etc.

I doubt the average Korean man, who is my smv in his own country can do the same, I.e. go to the west and be found much more attractive.

And I accept if I end up in the Netherland the opposite will happen, I’ll drop from normy to shorty.
Fair enough

• +1
Reactions: phonecell#4.1

Found a tweet related to my thread

• Woah
Reactions: traveler
  • JFL
Reactions: Cheesyrumble and traveler
Last edited: