its a long way down

D69mo

D69mo

Eco-Terrorist
Joined
Oct 15, 2024
Posts
5,460
Reputation
7,837
1790556904690
 
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Joeseminate, Petsmart, polarpop and 1 other person
lovely place to settle
 
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Joeseminate, D69mo and BigBallsLarry
can't go down from rock bottom.
 
  • +1
Reactions: polarpop and RedDragonSlayer
I was referencing something, I live in qatar. tho both my home countries are similar to that scenery
Yeah ik
Just showing my shithole rq
 
  • So Sad
Reactions: D69mo
Yeah ik
Just showing my shithole rq
every country is a shithole I only care about nature not useless buildings and architecture. and thats kinda creepy that you know where im from
 
  • +1
Reactions: Panchitosbroncs
every country is a shithole I only care about nature not useless buildings and architecture. and thats kinda creepy that you know where im from
Good thing my country has plenty of nature
1790557782611

1790557811289
 
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Joeseminate
i dont think you can explore it without getting captured by a random cartel
as long as you're brown
they wont kidnap you
 
  • Love it
Reactions: D69mo
is this birmingham?
 
  • +1
Reactions: D69mo

Similar threads

avenox
Replies
1
Views
14
D69mo
D69mo
theonlytallirish
Replies
3
Views
28
Jordan Barrett
Jordan Barrett
Big Boss
Replies
1
Views
20
Big Boss
Big Boss
WonkyChin186
Replies
9
Views
52
lowinhibragecel
lowinhibragecel

Users who are viewing this thread

  • D69mo
  • Panchitosbroncs
  • agarthand1
  • Petsmart
  • mxl4chi1
  • RedDragonSlayer
  • polarpop
Back
Top