D69mo
Eco-Terrorist
- Joined
- Oct 15, 2024
- Posts
- 5,460
- Reputation
- 7,837
Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: this_feature_currently_requires_accessing_site_using_safari
its a nice view what r u talking boutHorrible
Not in my eyesits a nice view what r u talking bout
I was referencing something, I live in qatar. tho both my home countries are similar to that scenerysimilar mate
View attachment 5700245
Yeah ikI was referencing something, I live in qatar. tho both my home countries are similar to that scenery
every country is a shithole I only care about nature not useless buildings and architecture. and thats kinda creepy that you know where im fromYeah ik
Just showing my shithole rq
Good thing my country has plenty of natureevery country is a shithole I only care about nature not useless buildings and architecture. and thats kinda creepy that you know where im from
i dont think you can explore it without getting captured by a random cartel
as long as you're browni dont think you can explore it without getting captured by a random cartel
lucky meas long as you're brown
they wont kidnap you
unlucky melucky me
JBBunlucky me
haiva, israelis this birmingham?