It's absolutely INSANE the ups and downs u go thru as a PSL narc

Amnesia

Amnesia

Legend
And how quickly you go from thinking u are the ugliest subhuman ever and want to stay inside for the rest of ur life to thinking ur actually better looking than 99% of the men u see in ur proximity and feel on top of the world.

I shaved my facial hair just 3 days ago and looked in the mirror and looked like a pale cuck faced weirdo. I canceled a Tinder date I had and stayed inside from the rest of the world depressed thinking why do I look so horrible, and I am a fraud. I spent the rest of that day just standing in front of the mirror doing aspie poses, wondering if my squint game was off or something but no matter what I did I thought I looked absolutely ugly as fuck. It was over for me, I was about to delete all dating apps and accept my fate as way past my prime and ugly and not even try anymore.

However today with stubble shadow back I was feeling a bit better. Well i went to Victoria Secret to return a bra I had gotten my ex GF from like 2 months ago. I noticed a girl in there eyeing me pretty hard but didnt think much of it. That girl eventually got in line behind me to checkout. At the checkout line I was returning the bra and the checkout girl literally just asked me "are u a model?" i said no and she just said "oh u just look like the type" and at that point the woman who was standing behind me started laughing and I turn around and shes like "I thought the same thing, are you really not?" And both the girls started laughing.I laughed and said thanks but left the store fast like an aspie of course

I immediately go home and go back in front of the mirror looking at myself and it was like A TOTALLY DIFFERENT FACE I am now looking at vs 3 days ago when I thought I was the ugliest human on the planet. Suddenly my confidence is back and I am thinking yeah u look fucking good, u DO look like a model, ur very gl.

HOW CAN MY PERCEPTION OF MY FACE BE SO FUCKING COMPLETELY DIFFERENT in the span of just a few days. Like for real it's like I was seeing a different face, how mentally ill can a person be? Why does this happen, why am I on the brink of suicide one day and thinking I am great looking the next, eventually it's totally over when I lose my looks given how much my overall well being and mood are dependent on how I look atm

• +1
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: FacialStructure404, Marsik, JawMogger and 67 others
first

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: ItsOver.com, benchortable, Britishlooksmaxxer and 2 others
20200802 105449

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member, ItsOver.com, Basedprincess and 13 others
i'm not reading all that, but agree with first sentence.

• JFL
Reactions: ItsOver.com, subhuman incel, JizzFarmer and 1 other person
also this is happening because you are a fraud and a fake chad, natural born chad does not even know what 99% of psl verbose means

• +1
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: nofap, Zenis, ItsOver.com and 21 others
PSL narc = insecure loner who is neurotic

aka you overreact to recent interactions and don't look at the bigger picture

very similar to PUA faggots and their "IOIs"

• +1
  • Hmm...
  • JFL
Reactions: FacialStructure404, Deleted member 21863, subhuman incel and 14 others
dnr, but I think I can agree

the victorias secret story is my dream. you have no idea how much better you have it then most men bro.
But i agree somedays im suicidal and other days i feel like a psl god

• +1
Reactions: FacialStructure404, RichardSpencel, subhuman incel and 5 others
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Basedprincess, subhuman incel, 54UD4D3 and 7 others
poor you, i feel so bad for you bro. you really have one of the worst lives. no one can compare

• JFL
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: FacialStructure404, Deleted member 11604, Basedprincess and 16 others
Funny that I only have downs, can someone explain this phenomenon?

Last edited:
  • JFL
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 13332, Basedprincess, subhuman incel and 9 others
And how quickly you go from thinking u are the ugliest subhuman ever and want to stay inside for the rest of ur life to thinking ur actually better looking than 99% of the men u see in ur proximity and feel on top of the world.

I shaved my facial hair just 3 days ago and looked in the mirror and looked like a pale cuck faced weirdo. I canceled a Tinder date I had and stayed inside from the rest of the world depressed thinking why do I look so horrible, and I am a fraud. I spent the rest of that day just standing in front of the mirror doing aspie poses, wondering if my squint game was off or something but no matter what I did I thought I looked absolutely ugly as fuck. It was over for me, I was about to delete all dating apps and accept my fate as way past my prime and ugly and not even try anymore.

However today with stubble shadow back I was feeling a bit better. Well i went to Victoria Secret to return a bra I had gotten my ex GF from like 2 months ago. I noticed a girl in there eyeing me pretty hard but didnt think much of it. That girl eventually got in line behind me to checkout. At the checkout line I was returning the bra and the checkout girl literally just asked me "are u a model?" i said no and she just said "oh u just look like the type" and at that point the woman who was standing behind me started laughing and I turn around and shes like "I thought the same thing, are you really not?" And both the girls started laughing.I laughed and said thanks but left the store fast like an aspie of course

I immediately go home and go back in front of the mirror looking at myself and it was like A TOTALLY DIFFERENT FACE I am now looking at vs 3 days ago when I thought I was the ugliest human on the planet. Suddenly my confidence is back and I am thinking yeah u look fucking good, u DO look like a model, ur very gl.

HOW CAN MY PERCEPTION OF MY FACE BE SO FUCKING COMPLETELY DIFFERENT in the span of just a few days. Like for real it's like I was seeing a different face, how mentally ill can a person be? Why does this happen, why am I on the brink of suicide one day and thinking I am great looking the next, eventually it's totally over when I lose my looks given how much my overall well being and mood are dependent on how I look atm
happens to me when I shave too despite having a good jaw

Sounds like legit Bdd

• +1
Reactions: tyronelite and CursedOne
Try drinking more water

• JFL
Reactions: subhuman incel, JizzFarmer, Deleted member 1100 and 1 other person
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Basedprincess, Deleted member 7079, tyronelite and 7 others
How can you look so good an be so autistic at 30?

• +1
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: FacialStructure404, RichardSpencel, Patient A and 12 others
  • +1
  • So Sad
  • JFL
Reactions: FacialStructure404, RichardSpencel, Deleted member 7753 and 4 others
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: RichardSpencel, Basedprincess, Chad.In.Incel.Body and 4 others
Thats called body dismorphia not narcissism

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 21863, RichardSpencel, Basedprincess and 12 others
  • +1
Reactions: RichardSpencel, Patient A and Deleted member 685
Having a Chad brother that got all the girls will destroy any man's psyche.
Jfl At this

Ur all mentally weak faggots. im not gatekeeping anything but if you was in my shoes you would kill urself a long time ago

”Blackpillers” are as weak as normies mentally

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: nofap, flamboyant, Deleted member 685 and 7 others
I would get the same perception changes when i smoked weed, i very rarely smoked it, so got extreme highs, i would look myself in the mirror and think, who the fuck is this subhuman, probably weed sides helped my face get fucked up too.
It seems you are mental, get some help.

I do the same fucking thing some days I look like eggman to myself other days like Pitt
Pretty sure it's bdd cause when I'm on acid and look in the mirror I look 10x uglier and they say acid makes you confront any mental issues you have so I'm prob mental

• +1
Reactions: Good_Little_Goy

On a related note

• JFL
Reactions: JihadChad and JizzFarmer
WTF :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul:

• Ugh..
Reactions: Warlow

This is so true tbh

I look like legit truecel somedays and high tier normie others I think I'm a mentalcel tbh

Well i went to Victoria Secret to return a bra I had gotten my ex GF from like 2 months ago.

giphy.gif

A bit sus ngl

OP trying to reach new levels of ascension by trannymaxxing

Last edited:
  • JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Warlow, Deleted member 7079, Good_Little_Goy and 3 others
giphy.gif

A bit sus ngl
Why? I got her a few for her bday, she keptmost but one she didn't and return policies are extended cause of Covid. We had an amicable breakup and she wanted to make sure I couldreturn the bra she didnt want

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 7079, Good_Little_Goy and JizzFarmer
Why? I got her a few for her bday, she keptmost but one she didn't and return policies are extended cause of Covid. We had an amicable breakup and she wanted to make sure I couldreturn the bra she didnt want
What’s the power dynamic in a relationship when you’re gl, was she insecure in keeping u and acted like a betabux?

• JFL
Reactions: JizzFarmer
i can relate tbh. i think that when i will be an ugly oldcel i will have a mental breakdown tbh
i think it has to do with being neurotic, basically overreacting to everything. seeing yourself in bad lighting once will make you feel like the worst subhuman to have ever existed, and having a positive interaction will make you feel like a model

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: FacialStructure404, Deleted member 21863, Need2Ascend and 1 other person
What’s the power dynamic in a relationship when you’re gl, was she insecure in keeping u and acted like a betabux?
she was head over heels for me. Drove over to my house whenever I asked her to, very submissive to everything I asked for in general. However she was insecure that if I didnt respond to her texts she would think I was talking to other women or with other women. I do tend to leave ppl, including her, on read for like half the day or longer. Overall she is a great girl, strong family values but I just cant do relationships, I LOVE being alone

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: EasternRightWinger15, Warlow, Deleted member 7079 and 2 others
@Kingkellz @Sergeant @knajjd why does @Amnesia get all these free bragging rights?
giphy.gif

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: RichardSpencel, Basedprincess, Chad.In.Incel.Body and 1 other person
I don't have this problem, I'm always down.

• So Sad
Reactions: Taylorswift and Effortless
she was head over heels for me. Drove over to my house whenever I asked her to, very submissive to everything I asked for in general. However she was insecure that if I didnt respond to her texts she would think I was talking to other women or with other women. I do tend to leave ppl, including her, on read for like half the day or longer. Overall she is a great girl, strong family values but I just cant do relationships, I LOVE being alone

How old is she?

@Kingkellz @Sergeant @knajjd why does @Amnesia get all these free bragging rights?
giphy.gif
Cause im not some newfag narcy faggot who found this forum just to flex on incels

I have been around for over 4 years on PSL and actually have had multiple surgeries and have a perspective about what its like being gl vs not. I provide value to the forum annd my "bragging" threads always have a point other than bragging for the sake of it.

I'm sure a lot of users here share in my distorted self perception on a day to day or weekly basis

• +1
  • Woah
  • Love it
Reactions: FacialStructure404, jflsnowdzz, Deleted member 21863 and 11 others

So you both broke up and you're telling me she actually cared about her bra being returned even though shes not getting the money?:unsure:

Last edited:
@Mohamad @Gargantuan @Vidyacoper @DutchPrettyBoy @FastBananaCEO @SpearOfOrion @inceletto @GigaMogger @Thongmaster @rightfulcel @Chadeep @Chadelite Raging at all these free brag threads that @Amnesia gets

• JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: Basedprincess, DutchPrettyBoy, Deleted member 5912 and 4 others
@Mohamad @Gargantuan @Vidyacoper @DutchPrettyBoy @FastBananaCEO @SpearOfOrion @inceletto @GigaMogger @Thongmaster @rightfulcel @Chadeep @Chadelite Raging at all these free brag threads that @Amnesia gets
If i was handsome,i'd do the same

• +1
  • WTF
Reactions: owlofathena, Deleted member 5522 and Entschuldigung
theyre good threads tbh, this one is so relatable jfl

• +1
Reactions: Good_Little_Goy, owlofathena and Amnesia
So you both broke up and you're telling me she really cared about her bra being returned even though shes not getting the money?:unsure:
I bought them for her in the first place for her bday, and yes it's possible for grown adults to break up in a civilized manner

• WTF
Reactions: inceletto
Cause im not some newfag narcy faggot who found this forum just to flex on incels

I have been around for over 4 years on PSL and actually have had multiple surgeries and have a perspective about what its like being gl vs not. I provide value to the forum annd my "bragging" threads always have a point other than bragging for the sake of it.

I'm sure a lot of users here share in my distorted self perception on a day to day or weekly basis
Fair enough still don't like the amount of bragging you do on a regular basis

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Basedprincess and owlofathena

I'm also a terachad with bdd tho

• JFL
  • So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: RichardSpencel, Deleted member 5634, JihadChad and 2 others
”Just get a stubble bro, it worked for me”

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: RichardSpencel, owlofathena, Jagged0 and 2 others
It's just a phase mom

Jfl At this

Ur all mentally weak faggots. im not gatekeeping anything but if you was in my shoes you would kill urself a long time ago

”Blackpillers” are as weak as normies mentally
elab son