It's absolutely INSANE the ups and downs u go thru as a PSL narc

This goes to show that confidence and high self esteem is derived from constant validation and positive feedback, which also explains why a subhuman like me never feels good about the way he looks
215C4F4E A14D 4320 A7B9 07A22E109260

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: Chad.In.Incel.Body, Deleted member 7079 and owlofathena
This goes to show that confidence and high self esteem is derived from constant validation and positive feedback, which also explains why a subhuman like me never feels good about the way he looks
View attachment 613114
And you larp as a chad as well

• So Sad
Reactions: Taylorswift
And you larp as a chad as well
I have like a billion threads claiming to be different Chads, I don’t try to pass myself off as a legit Chad JFL everyone knows I’m LARPing (unless you are referring to my chadfish).

• +1
Reactions: owlofathena
I have like a billion threads claiming to be different Chads, I don’t try to pass myself off as a legit Chad JFL everyone knows I’m LARPing (unless you are referring to my chadfish).
Am larping as Spiderman JFL

• Woah
Reactions: Taylorswift
Amnesia is a simp, afterall...

Nigga you are severely damaged on the brain because of all the years of humiliation and isolation

Im exactly the same too, i'll look for a therapist to avoid killing myself at such an young age. You need someone IRL to vent and talk about your situation. Just tell everything you have been through, it might work.

• +1
Reactions: inceletto
she was head over heels for me. Drove over to my house whenever I asked her to, very submissive to everything I asked for in general. However she was insecure that if I didnt respond to her texts she would think I was talking to other women or with other women. I do tend to leave ppl, including her, on read for like half the day or longer. Overall she is a great girl, strong family values but I just cant do relationships, I LOVE being alone
have more the impression of her being a dumb ass whore. if shes got strong family values, why is she going for someone like you who apparently looks like a male model and if thats you in your pfp you probably do. As if male models are known to be daddy cucks, she cant be that retarded. Theres probably about a thousand guys in her surroundings who would wanna be with her, but instead the cunts wasted time and ressources on you. Lmao. No offense or anything, but she seems like "el clascio" - just another cunt who has only chad on the radar.

After you dumped her bitch ass, shes probably whining about how "all men are like that". You shoulda thrown some acid on her pretty face ngl.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Chad.In.Incel.Body
Because you're a fucking retard

Kinda true actually. My addiction to validation is such that it warps my perception of a logical reality.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3573
@Amnesia I can relate, I sometimes see myself from a good angle in a good lighting and think I look good and how hard Ill ascend with surgery but then I see myself unfrauded and realize its over.

But the truest indicator is that I have gotten 0 attention in my life

• +1
Reactions: FacialStructure404, Marsik, Deleted member 5786 and 1 other person
@OldVirgin is very moody aswell. one day he says he cant even leave the house because of his subhuman face and the ohter day he says mogs sylvester stallone to oblivion. many narcy fags have this problem and he is one of them

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Toth's thot, RichardSpencel and Deleted member 5786
@Amnesia I can relate, I sometimes see myself from a good angle in a good lighting and think I look good and how hard Ill ascend with surgery but then I see myself unfrauded and realize its over.

But the truest indicator is that I have gotten 0 attention in my life
show this angle when you look good, i will judge honestly. Feel free to pm me

@subhuman incel

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Mongrelcel and subhuman incel

@subhuman incel
but honestly lighting makes a lot of differenece in how you perceive your face. i can go from 3PSL to like 5PSL depending on lighting.

• +1
Reactions: Toth's thot
but honestly lighting makes a lot of differenece in how you perceive your face. i can go from 3PSL to like 5PSL depending on lighting.
show me angles

• JFL
Reactions: subhuman incel
@OldVirgin is very moody aswell. one day he says he cant even leave the house because of his subhuman face and the ohter day he says mogs sylvester stallone to oblivion. many narcy fags have this problem and he is one of them

@subhuman incel
show me angles
Not a postmaxxing thread

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 5786 and subhuman incel
yea the ups don’t even feel as good when you know it has to go down at some point