It's actually not at all difficult to be a top 10% male unless you are really fucked

• +1
Reactions: onlyhereforheight, Majkal and Deleted member 27472
A lot people bodymax but they still looks shit and boring due to their faces... More like 30-40% percent.

• +1
Reactions: 5.5psl
It's really not difficult
You can be a top 10% male just by leanmaxxing, having some muscles , taking care of your skin , make decent money
That's it
The only guys who are fucked are those below 5'5-5'6 or sub 4
And it's the top 10% that get all the women or to be generous let's say top 20 that's it
The bottom 80 just compete for the bottom 20 of the females lmao
You can be at least top 30% in SEA even at 5'5 if you are blonde, blue eyed, light skinned and have a strong nose bridge.

• +1
I am not short. I am 5'11".

My body is similar to that of most teenage boys; skinny.

What is my problem then? My face. It has always been below average. It is round, bloated, with no definition, my nose is crooked and its tip is thick, my hair is dry, I have dark circles under my eyes.

But I am not giving up. I am going to improve my face and start slaying JBs in 2024.

• +1
You can be a top 10% male just by leanmaxxing, having some muscles , taking care of your skin , make decent money
That's it
And it's the top 10% that get all the women or to be generous let's say top 20 that's it
Hamzapill tbh

• +1
You can be at least top 30% in SEA even at 5'5 if you are blonde, blue eyed, light skinned and have a strong nose bridge.
What about green eyes ?

• +1
Reactions: onlyhereforheight and Majkal
What about green eyes ?
That works too. And grey eyes if they are light. Even if you have brown eyes but they are very light brown because many of the natives there have almost entirely black eyes.

• +1
6 PSL OR DEATH

• Hmm...
just having lean muscle will make top 20 percent guy because its very rare

• +1
That's it
I am 5'3

• So Sad
@russiancel why JFL ?

• +1
Reactions: onlyhereforheight
That's it
what percentile am i overall

@russiancel why JFL ?
I will never be even 40th with these softmaxxing shit

Im 5'8 subhuman who needs trimax ccw, jew angle implants, 2x LL and gyno surgery. With these, if not botched, i should ascend to 60-70th actually

• So Sad
Itt: autistic narcy incels giving male gaze advice to other autistic narcy incels

You’re sort of on the right track, you’re obviously overrating the everloving fuck out of yourself so all your numbers are way off, but the basic truth is just get six pack lean and more likely than not life will be easy mode as long as you started off as average normie level.

• Ugh..
I kinda agree when you get older. Like late 30s. You can Be statusmaxxed and Have a Fit body. But in your 20s? Cant beat Chad.

• +1
Reactions: Lawton88
I kinda agree when you get older. Like late 30s. You can Be statusmaxxed and Have a Fit body. But in your 20s? Cant beat Chad.
Jfl

"Im millionaire today :feelsgood:"

"Cant beat Elon Musk. :feelsuhh:"

That's it

Face is too important for that to be true. In your 20s in the west a 5/10 face and 5'10" inch single male is invisible to most 5/10 looksmatched single females even if in good shape. Might work in school though before the female hypergamy kicks into an even higher gear.

• +1
Reactions: klamus
Face is too important for that to be true. In your 20s in the west a 5/10 face and 5'10" inch single male is invisible to most 5/10 looksmatched single females even if in good shape. Might work in school though before the female hypergamy kicks into an even higher gear.
Channels4 profile

• JFL
Reactions: Lawton88
That's it
Agree