It's actually not at all difficult to be a top 10% male unless you are really fucked

5.5psl

5.5psl

GOODBYE
It's really not difficult
You can be a top 10% male just by leanmaxxing, having some muscles , taking care of your skin , make decent money
That's it
The only guys who are fucked are those below 5'5-5'6 or sub 4
And it's the top 10% that get all the women or to be generous let's say top 20 that's it
The bottom 80 just compete for the bottom 20 of the females lmao

• +1
  • JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 27472, onlyhereforheight, Deleted member 28758 and 26 others
where would you place someone in the US who is psl 5.5 lets say but is 5'8 and kinda skinny? Do you think this still counts as top 10 percent?

where would you place someone in the US who is psl 5.5 lets say but is 5'8 and kinda skinny? Do you think this still counts as top 10 percent?
Why TF are you "kinda skinny" when body is completely under your control ?
Max TF out of everything that's under your control
And if he has a good body with a 5.5 PSL face combined with 5'8 he can wear shoe lifts he is easily a top 10% male
And ig you are heavily under rating 5.5 psl , it's literally chadlite facially

• +1
Reactions: onlyhereforheight, Iteration, Majkal and 10 others
below 5'7, you're on hard mode and lifts are mandatory.

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: rand anon, BLovee, lelouch and 3 others
You can be a top 10% male just by leanmaxxing, having some muscles , taking care of your skin , make decent money
That's it
And it's the top 10% that get all the women or to be generous let's say top 20 that's it
What's 5'9 5.5 PSL 15% bf autistic?

• +1
Reactions: 5.5psl
100% G

• +1
Reactions: lelouch and 5.5psl
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 27472, onlyhereforheight, Deleted member 28758 and 7 others
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 27472, onlyhereforheight, Deleted member 28758 and 2 others
you have to be AT LEAST - 6'3, 15% bf with decent musclemass, a40 eye colour, making 120k£ a year, 5.5 PSL face to be in 10%

in europe

• +1
  • JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: APJ, gribsufer1, User49 and 9 others
That's it
True!
But top 10% in looks is not even close to being good looking by todays standards. Thats 1 out of 10 guys, thats every next guy you see on the street, thats not enough. I don’t see that many attractive people irl to be honest. Being all over good looking is more like top 2-4%.

• +1
Reactions: gymislife, Lurker69, Yerico7 and 4 others
Post face
23589.jpg

• JFL
  • +1
you have to be AT LEAST - 6'3, 15% bf with decent musclemass, a40 eye colour, making 120k£ a year, 5.5 PSL face to be in 10%

in europe
I really hope you are trolling lmao

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 27472, onlyhereforheight, Deleted member 28758 and 2 others
Why TF are you "kinda skinny" when body is completely under your control ?
Max TF out of everything that's under your control
And if he has a good body with a 5.5 PSL face combined with 5'8 he can wear shoe lifts he is easily a top 10% male
And ig you are heavily under rating 5.5 psl , it's literally chadlite facially
Not talking about myself LOL. And idk i see many people here say IRL height and frame matter more then face so I was just wondering if u thought 5'8 and kinda skinny (not anorexic) takes a Chadlite out the top 10 percentile. Just curios.

• +1
Not talking about myself LOL. And idk i see many people here say IRL height and frame matter more then face so I was just wondering if u thought 5'8 and kinda skinny (not anorexic) takes a Chadlite out the top 10 percentile. Just curios.
Height is a fkin troll bro

just don't be smaller - same height as the woman you want

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Danish_Retard, Deleted member 17244, lelouch and 3 others
Height is a fkin troll bro

just don't be smaller - same height as the woman you want
I feel like this is true if u have a good face otherwise u kinda need the height and other stuff to boost smv. Could be wrong tho on that

• +1
Reactions: Yerico7, rand anon, Deleted member 16515 and 4 others
Just have a 100k to spare on surgery theory.

• +1
Reactions: TheDragon, lelouch and 5.5psl
totally over if you care about pussy on earth

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: tombradylover, lelouch and 5.5psl
That's it
Mfw the people on looksmaxing forget about the maxing part

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Danish_Retard, danny phantom, lelouch and 2 others
I feel like this is true if u have a good face otherwise u kinda need the height and other stuff to boost smv. Could be wrong tho on that
Face is good for everyone except the manlets

but gl people aren't many, so for the overwhelming majority of men you have to be NT+ gymmaxed, 5'9 or 6'3

If u're autistic and not socially adapted u're fucked

• +1
Reactions: rand anon, lelouch and tombradylover

in europe
just be 99.99 percentile bro

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: lelouch, tombradylover and 5.5psl
I really hope you are trolling lmao
idk i dont live in europe im just telling stuff i heard from europeans

I found this in tails comment section

They always say its a failo to have brown eyes in europe so it must be uncommon to have brown eyes

• JFL
  • +1
>And it's the top 10% that get all the women or to be generous let's say top 20 that's it

It's more extreme than that, being 10% is still struggle mode.

Also social media is huge status boost now and social media is winner takes all. Saw some lean chadlite with mediocre follow count and comments while 1 in 10k+ skinny pretty boy had 1ks of girls after him from JB to milfs jfl

• +1
Reactions: 5.5psl, lelouch, johncruz12345 and 2 others
>And it's the top 10% that get all the women or to be generous let's say top 20 that's it

Also social media is huge status boost now and social media is winner takes all. Saw some lean chadlite with mediocre follow count and comments while 1 in 10k+ skinny pretty boy had 1ks of girls after him from JB to milfs jfl
it was always been like that, girls love status.

• +1
Reactions: rand anon, lelouch and 5.5psl
Sex appeal maxx, gym, tattoos, dark hair, tan , lifts (even if you’re like 6’, you only have things to gain) , combat sports, own a gun, a nice car , facial hair for sex appeal and intimidation/dimorphism etc

And you got yourself a good life. Rotters will keep on bitching and crying but this isn’t impossible, muh lefort , muh hooded eyes surgery (thinking they have slight uee its over)

Yea it’s gonna be hard, the time in the gym, the money to get yourself tattoos and a nice car etc will take work. But idiots here compare themselves to top 1% facially guys or guys who fraud online etc

Basically lazy low t cucks

But yeah i agree, balding, short height etc and other blackpill stuff might pull you back from ascension

• +1
Reactions: Yerico7, Tyronecell, TheDragon and 5 others
Sex appeal maxx, gym, tattoos, dark hair, tan , lifts (even if you’re like 6’, you only have things to gain) , combat sports, own a gun, a nice car , facial hair for sex appeal and intimidation/dimorphism etc

And you got yourself a good life. Rotters will keep on bitching and crying but this isn’t impossible, muh lefort , muh hooded eyes surgery (thinking they have slight uee its over)

Yea it’s gonna be hard, the time in the gym, the money to get yourself tattoos and a nice car etc will take work. But idiots here compare themselves to top 1% facially guys or guys who fraud online etc

But yeah i agree, balding, short height etc and other blackpill stuff might pull you back from ascension
Agree with 101% of all you said

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 27472, onlyhereforheight, Majkal and 2 others

you just give more value than all of the posts here combined.

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: lelouch and Deleted member 13626
To be 10% you need to be

White
6'1 and above
12-15bf%
Making 80-100k per year

• +1
Agree with 101% of all you said
Thing is , it depends on everyones base , location etc

Majority of ppl usually wanna chill. They dont push themselves to the max. Lets say one may have a nice car, usually he stays with that and very rarely he tries improving other areas of his life

Then again, maybe he isn’t autistic or a perfectionist or an abused dog mentally and just enjoys the small things in life and doesnt want to be a top tier guy. Maybe he’s lazy as well

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: TheDragon, lelouch and Deleted member 13626

What was the pretty boy's PSL and how did the chadlite and prettyboy differ?

Top 10 percent? Nope you're living in a fantasy land.
Only if you were goodlooking to begin with but had failos like bad skin or fat or balding etc that you fixed

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 27066 and lelouch
Top 10 percent? Nope you're living in a fantasy land.
Only if you were goodlooking to begin with but had failos like bad skin or fat or balding etc that you fixed
Exactly you have to have the facial structure for it

• +1
Reactions: 5.5psl and SoundnVision
Thing is , it depends on everyones base , location etc

Majority of ppl usually wanna chill. They dont push themselves to the max. Lets say one may have a nice car, usually he stays with that and very rarely he tries improving other areas of his life

Then again, maybe he isn’t autistic or a perfectionist or an abused dog mentally and just enjoys the small things in life and doesnt want to be a top tier guy. Maybe he’s lazy as well
any car recommendations which gives a small smv boost but aren’t super expensive?

it's true but the most important thing when it comes to height is to not be perceived as a little boy. if you are, 0 bitches

• +1
That's it
Reminder that OP is 191cm tall. He does not know how manlets feel (175cm/5’9).

• So Sad

80/20 rule is a myth only top 1-5 percent get play consistently from htb+

• +1
You are one of the best users here

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: 5.5psl and Deleted member 17244
and yes keep coping with your pointless theories

What abt my stats for my age
5'9
5-5.5 psl
Broad shoulders