It’s actually over

hello12344

hello12344

Moneymaxxed 5'9.5 Dravidian Bvll
I’m actually gonna rope in 2025, it simply never began for me.

Nothing can make up for being 5’9, Dravidian, mtn, 6 inch bp, etc. God gave me dead average stats + made me Dravidian for the final death blow. I’d be fine if I was even 5’11 or something, it’d be good enough to make up.

I’m out of college now and even tho I secured a 6 figure job, my depression has worsened 20x since I’m realizing that I have zero clue what to actually do w my life.

Inb4 “dnr dalit just kys”
Yes I’m allready doing it you utterly subhuman cumskin.

• So Sad
Reactions: endlessummer and sub5c3l
No more words

The time is running out for our love

You disappear into the night when I look at you

And then I'm here alone under the Honolulu City lights

are u really dark pajeet or lightskin

no one cares fag

• JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: try2beme and hello12344
literally just wear 2 inch lifts jfl

• +1
Reactions: dehydrated
I’m actually gonna rope in 2025, it simply never began for me.

Nothing can make up for being 5’9, Dravidian, mtn, 6 inch bp, etc. God gave me dead average stats + made me Dravidian for the final death blow. I’d be fine if I was even 5’11 or something, it’d be good enough to make up.

I’m out of college now and even tho I secured a 6 figure job, my depression has worsened 20x since I’m realizing that I have zero clue what to actually do w my life.

Inb4 “dnr dalit just kys”
Yes I’m allready doing it you utterly subhuman cumskin.
Wear lifts, get dreads, lighten your skin, laser eye surgery. are you even trying?

• Hmm...
Reactions: hello12344
Fakecel btw, I saw an earlier post and you claimed to have slayed poojeta jbs

You have money: scortmaxx and get an ugly LTR partner, you'll have sex and also love. Forget about the pretty girlfriend, it never happened and will never be.

• Woah
you have 6 figures, surgerymaxxed. The big advantage you have over every dudes here is that you have a job and you have money. if you truely think it's over, get surgery before you rope. LL, face, idk everything.

• +1
Reactions: butterworld
Fakecel btw, I saw an earlier post and you claimed to have slayed poojeta jbs
Brotha it was just college ons’ and they were like ltb. Plus only reason I was able to was cuz alc makes me low inhib.

you have 6 figures, surgerymaxxed. The big advantage you have over every dudes here is that you have a job and you have money. if you truely think it's over, get surgery before you rope. LL, face, idk everything.
Ngl I’m considering LL heavy cuz I’m insanely obsessed w height. I also have long torso short legs proportions, I’m just too high inhib rn.

Ngl I’m considering LL heavy cuz I’m insanely obsessed w height. I also have long torso short legs proportions, I’m just too high inhib rn.
perfect candidate for LL are short asians because they evolved to have long torso and short. I would say go for it. You need to reserach heavily on a good surgeon, you don't want to come out disabled. you would be fine with 3 inches. Then you can easily fraud to be 6'2". But be mindful that a good surgeon will cost starting from 70,000 dollars. The lower the price, the worse the surgeon. Don't go to Turkey to get LL, you will be disabled.

But you are already 5'9". you can fraud to be 5'11-6'. I don't understand why you would want more height. If you are not attracting right now, that is because of your face. I would suggest fixing the face first if you are getting a surgery.

if you are getting LL, be mindful that the recovery process can be mentally draining.

• +1