It's actually personality the problem

onnysk

onnysk

Kraken
Personality goes hand in hand with looks, you can't separate the two, they're overall part of your image

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 2658
True but looks take precedence

No, it's 100% looks and 0% personality.

Keep criyng.

:lul:

• +1
Reactions: Highrise, Austrian Oak, Deleted member 2658 and 7 others
That's an illusion. Your brain always makes them fit together if you see a person. It's funny how our brains make us only see what we want.

You don't believe me? Ask yourself this: Do you think your own looks exactly resemble your personality?

• +1
Reactions: TylerDurden and Looksmax305
That's an illusion. Your brain always makes them fit together if you see a person. It's funny how our brains make us only see what we want.

You don't believe me? Ask yourself this: Do you think your own looks exactly resemble your personality?
It’s true ugly people no matter what get looked as if they are insecure and vice versa

• +1
Reactions: HighIQcel, 6'4 looksmaxxxer, CopingCel and 1 other person
80% looks 20% personality
maybe even more like 85% looks 15% personality
but also your personality is coached into you from an early age due to your looks

• +1
Reactions: middayshowers, 6'4 looksmaxxxer, CopingCel and 1 other person
It’s true ugly people no matter what get looked as if they are insecure and vice versa
For others, especially strangers = you are what you look like.

• +1
Reactions: HighIQcel, CopingCel and Deleted member 1476

42068750 2211417659113716 2336907005075686241 n

42388775 1954914127926469 1456760305115272383 n

• +1
Reactions: SikKunt and LordNorwood
No, it's 100% looks and 0% personality.

Keep criyng.

:lul:
they're the same thing
You guys miss my point.

For normies personality are the same thing as looks, of course we know it's actually looks only thing that counts.

• +1
Reactions: HighIQcel

Cope, strong cope.

You can have the best personality in the world, attractiveness will still be 90% or even more.
What you are trying to talk is what how people perceive you, this is obviously different and the title of your thread is wrong asf so.

• +1
Reactions: GenericChad1444 and SikKunt
Cope, strong cope.

You can have the best personality in the world, attractiveness will still be 90% or even more.
What you are trying to talk is what how people perceive you, this is obviously different and the title of your thread is wrong asf so.

You can't separate personality from looks.

Good looks = good personality, ugly = bad personality

You can't separate personality from looks.

Good looks = good personality, ugly = bad personality

Yes, but your title of thread is wrong, the thread need to be

Looks is actually the problem

So will makes sense but will still be obvious.

Your thread is "Personality is actually the problem" don't make sense, because you are just agreeing with me saiyng that looks makes personality, so personality it's not the problem, is your looks.

I bet it feels nice to play around with personality and act all mysterious and horny to girls when you have the FACE AND HEIGHT to back it up with. Acting like this when you're ugly will just make you end up in jail

• +1
Reactions: Highrise, GenericChad1444, SikKunt and 1 other person
I bet it feels nice to play around with personality and act all mysterious and horny to girls when you have the FACE AND HEIGHT to back it up with. Acting like this when you're ugly will just make you end up in jail

What a based blackpilled man.

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: SikKunt and Deleted member 685
Cope, strong cope.

You can cope by saying nt theory doesn’t matter

But remember

No cure for your autism

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 2227 and Deleted member 2581