It's all about sex appeal

L

looksmaxxster

Banned
You can have a chadlite face but if you don't have any sex appeal elsewhere it's actually over. By this I mean pale skin complexion, skinny fat, long hair that doesn't suit, shit clothes, no vascularity, no muscle, etc.

Sure face is very important but overall sex appeal creates attraction.

There's a discrepancy between being handsome and being attractive.

You can be a handsome guy but it you are lacking in sex appeal don't expect the girls to come for you and shit.

And by lack of sex appeal I don't mean guys like lachowski. He already has enough overall sex appeal. He got a good tan, vascularity, big hands, etc. I'm talking about skinny fat guy, small hands, no vascularity, pale skin complexion and shit hair.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Mewton, Daniel Plainview, fogdart and 7 others
its about being an oofydoofy

• +1
Reactions: Daniel Plainview, aBetterMii, Deleted member 23772 and 1 other person
bullshit. Your oneitis is getting creampied by a oofy doofy, which is basically the characteristics you said here
pale skin complexion, skinny fat, long hair that doesn't suit, shit clothes, no vascularity, no muscle, etc.

exactly. appeal>aesthetics

it's about being good looking

Chadlite is sex appeal you subhuman.

• +1
Reactions: Yuya Moggershima, tombradylover, Deleted member 27472 and 7 others
You cant be chadlite while skinny fat

• +1
Reactions: Mr Test
Also reminder that girls prefer a dad bod over a shredded one

its all about dick size and tongue color

ellllllaaaaaaaa twraaaaaaaa reeee thliveressssss graieeeeeesssss mou milate kiolassssss

ligmenesssssss

Is this the latest addition to zoomer jargon? I’m so going to kill myself.
its not zoomer jargon
its the latest blackpill

Also reminder that girls prefer a dad bod over a shredded one
I would agree with that although a dad bod doesn't necessarily mean a sedentary bod.

If a guy has a skinny frame, no muscle while being overweight that isn't a dad bod and will take a massive hit at his smv.

The dad bod they are talking about is guys like Jason momoa that are also tall, + big built, broad shoulder and still have a decent amount of muscle just not a compensating amount

• +1
Reactions: flippasav
its all about dick size and tongue color
Yeah even a chad couldn't get a away with bad breath and a yellow tongue. Fuck that

• JFL
Reactions: Htobrother and buflek
I would agree with that although a dad bod doesn't necessarily mean a sedentary bod.

If a guy has a skinny frame, no muscle while being overweight that isn't a dad bod and will take a massive hit at his smv.

The dad bod they are talking about is guys like Jason momoa that are also tall, + big built, broad shoulder and still have a decent amount of muscle just not a compensating amount
Yep a woman on her period and menstrual cycle would prefer Jason Momoa over Vinnie Hacker let's say. But the female gaze would come back

You can have a chadlite face but if you don't have any sex appeal elsewhere it's actually over. By this I mean pale skin complexion, skinny fat, long hair that doesn't suit, shit clothes, no vascularity, no muscle, etc.

Sure face is very important but overall sex appeal creates attraction.

There's a discrepancy between being handsome and being attractive.

You can be a handsome guy but it you are lacking in sex appeal don't expect the girls to come for you and shit.

And by lack of sex appeal I don't mean guys like lachowski. He already has enough overall sex appeal. He got a good tan, vascularity, big hands, etc. I'm talking about skinny fat guy, small hands, no vascularity, pale skin complexion and shit hair.
I have big hands good skin tone and coloring and business high class style deep voice
Peak sex appeal

I have big hands good skin tone and coloring and business high class style deep voice
Peak sex appeal
Oh yeah we can't forget the voice pill. That shit matters like you won't believe.

• +1
Reactions: Daniel Plainview and Htobrother