SERIOUS thread. what exactly are oofydoofies and what r they doing

slayer69

slayer69

Forum Advisor
what the fuck are they doing?

just for context, this guy from Phoenix, AZ (who would be told to put not one but three bullets in his skull to penetrate through all his 3 chin layers, if he posted here) has been slaying not 1, not 2, not 3, but multiple different chicks AT THE SAME TIME

what-how.gif

more such "oofydoofys" on @Xangsane thread: https://looksmax.org/threads/the-ar...enix-screenshots-included-from-tiktok.690907/

how is this possible seriously.
cannot be social circle since he is meeting them online too (utter wtf at that btw)

Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: Daniel Plainview, Suimaxxer, Danish_Retard and 6 others
@Shieda_Kayn @Biggdink @WishIwasChico @stamaster21 @Yliaster

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 7580 and WishIwasChico
not one but three bullets to penetrate through all his 3 chin layers, if he posted here) has been slaying not 1, not 2, not 3
:feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek:

• JFL
Reactions: Daniel Plainview and ascension
it's all about NT in 2023

you need to vibe with her and rizz her

:blackpill::blackpill:

• +1
Reactions: Daniel Plainview, Johanjohan and Deleted member 7580

just for context, this guy from Phoenix, AZ (who would be told to put not one but three bullets in his skull to penetrate through all his 3 chin layers, if he posted here) has been slaying not 1, not 2, not 3, but multiple different chicks AT THE SAME TIME
View attachment 2139750

what-how.gif

more such "oofydoofys" on @Xangsane thread: https://looksmax.org/threads/the-ar...enix-screenshots-included-from-tiktok.690907/

cannot be social circle since he is meeting them online too (utter wtf at that btw)

I don’t get it either bhai he looks fucking awful yet slays harder than most guys here, fuck that’s brutal

• +1
Reactions: slayer69

View attachment 2139750

what-how.gif

Fuck he is legit subhuman too

• +1
Reactions: Danish_Retard
blackpill btfo
making a reddit account rn

• JFL
Reactions: pardocel, Deleted member 24593 and cancercell
  • +1
I don’t get it either bhai he looks fucking awful yet slays harder than most guys here, fuck that’s brutal
dude how, is it the way he is talking to them, is it the way he is giving them money (cant be it since there are so many girls)

• +1
Reactions: WishIwasChico
it's all about NT in 2023

you need to vibe with her and rizz her

:blackpill::blackpill:
I hate that stupid word rizz you stupid kids. It's a badge of horror for me that I don't know what it means.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: cancercell and slayer69
It's incel speak for MTN's or lower who actually have likeable personalities(failo for entire forum)

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: pardocel, Danish_Retard, Deleted member 24593 and 1 other person
dude how, is it the way he is talking to them, is it the way he is giving them money (cant be it since there are so many girls)
He has a pic I see in a swimming pool which looks in his back garden. He probs has a giga good house, plus he has a dog (dog pill), good car and good career = high smv and he will have a harem seeing him as a good betabux option

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 24593, Corleone and slayer69
  • JFL
Reactions: WishIwasChico
It's incel speak for MTN's or lower who actually have likeable personalities(failo for entire forum)
Fuck off greycel back to tiktok

• +1
Reactions: Corleone and slayer69
fuck off back to tiktok faggot

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 24593, Corleone, WishIwasChico and 1 other person

View attachment 2139750

what-how.gif

Holy shit some of the girls saying they spoke to him look like wait htbs wtf!! @Xangsane it’s over

@khvirgin
“Muh @Xangsane was larping those groups are full of chads”

@tristan18 it never ends…

• +1
@khvirgin
its back to back oofydoofys
literally "incel to ltn tier" by this site's standards

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 7580
dawg i get it if the chick is in your social circle, u r active and loud and outgoing
ye she is gonna see u romantically
but no, none of these chicks are not in his social circle

• +1
Reactions: lelouch
dawg i get it if the chick is in your social circle, u r active and loud and outgoing
ye she is gonna see u romantically
but no, none of these chicks are not in his social circle
It's interesting, it's probably the fact that he's older and older women lower their looks standards maybe? Also his pic with the sunglasses frauds him to a higher lookslevel idk

It's interesting, it's probably the fact that he's older and older women lower their looks standards maybe? Also his pic with the sunglasses frauds him to a higher lookslevel idk
Joe Biden Lol GIF

brother he is sleeping with college girls not older women

• +1
Reactions: lelouch
just be mid tier normie white theory

• +1
Reactions: pardocel
cannot be social circle since he is meeting them online too
Bitches get incredibly desperate once they turn 30+

Men are just capitalizing on it, by revenge slaying the chicks that beforehand would have never committed themselves to them, as they still had hopes of locking down a chad.

Last edited:
Even a normie can get few matches in OLD therefore can get few dates too, how is it so hard to understand?? People in this autistic forum have created unrealistic standard for getting matches, when all you need are a few to get results as that oofydoofy
Dating has never been so main streamed and easier even normies can get multiple dates at once, if he looksmaxx

• +1
Reactions: Johanjohan
@khvirgin
“He slays bro”
Meanwhile the comments are “i matches with him”

Because game works.

Clowns who get exploited and used by women, something like modern day slavery where men do everything for a woman with nothing in return, but it’s enough for them that they get to be near her and sniff her godly sweat

• +1
Reactions: pardocel
How do niggas like this get swiped on? I swear if I put that selfie on old now he would get zero likes??
True. I wonder if these dudes simply spend loads of money on premium accs on Tinder and other dating apps, get shown as first 24/7 to all chicks in area and simply play by the numbers. ELOpill/algorithmpill is real which I felt on my own skin and also got proven by catfish threads here (last one with Maher barely getting 24 likes...)

Bitches get incredibly desperate once they turn 30+

Men are just capitalizing on it, by revenge slaying the chicks that beforehand would have never committed themselves to them, as they still had hopes of locking down a chad.
Dawg it’s not old women he’s slaying college girls @WishIwasChico

Holy shit some of the girls saying they spoke to him look like wait htbs wtf!! @Xangsane it’s over

Clowns who get exploited and used by women, something like modern day slavery where men do everything for a woman with nothing in return, but it’s enough for them that they get to be near her and sniff her godly sweat
this-pointing-up.gif

Even a normie can get few matches in OLD therefore can get few dates too, how is it so hard to understand?? People in this autistic forum have created unrealistic standard for getting matches, when all you need are a few to get results as that oofydoofy
Dating has never been so main streamed and easier even normies can get multiple dates at once, if he looksmaxx
True

Even if you only get 30 matches on tinder you can get a few dates if you play your cards right. You dont need 1000 matches for one slay

Thats how normies get girlfriends

He's slaying old roasties and landwhales