It's all about social influence you hold

women 21-25 is fine imo.
you see in the end im fixing my failos which shouldnt have been there when i was 20

so might as well claim im 20 when i fixed all of them right.

no ill just be embarassed to be a degenerate at 26 jfl

im already lvigin a fake life with everyone around me lol

i come from a high expectation background and am a failure

thats how i cope i guess
Not really sure why you would be a degenerate. Are you expected to be a ceo at 26? Thats when we graduate university in sweden lmao

Not really sure why you would be a degenerate. Are you expected to be a ceo at 26? Thats when we graduate university in sweden lmao
Im a CEO at 22 btw (not really CEO but C-Level anyway)

But because i got rejected from IBD

i consider this a failure

i wanna date asian models and celebs

so thats the expectation on me i guess

Wait what how, when do you even finish college in the us? Whats your education?

wtf okay:lul: why you wanna date celebs bro?
my best friend was famous on insta she was cute

got high with her and she hooked me up with her other insta famous friend

we slept together in a bed as 3

i felt like a king then for 3 weeks straight

wanna feel that again

(not really celebs but famous girls -> 100k+ followers)

Wait what how, when do you even finish college in the us? Whats your education?
Harvard/ Princeton/ Yale grad from EE international student

my best friend was famous on insta she was cute

got high with her and she hooked me up with her other insta famous friend

we slept together in a bed as 3

i felt like a king then for 3 weeks straight

wanna feel that again

(not really celebs but famous girls -> 100k+ followers)
sounds like youre good then why you gotta get all them damn surgeries till your 26 then?

sounds like youre good then why you gotta get all them damn surgeries till your 26 then?
nah

I'm 5'10 and can improve a little bit imo

I need HT and double LL most likely

Clavicle lengthening maybe as well

nah

I'm 5'10 and can improve a little bit imo

I need HT and double LL most likely

Clavicle lengthening maybe as well
Your face look good? mind sending dm?

Statuspill is 100% legit. I used to have cheerleader stacies talk to me in high school when I was the best basketball player in my area but now I would get the police called on me if I looked in the direction of a landwhale.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: subhuman incel, SOS-Sonic, Delucci99 and 1 other person
Statuspill is 100% legit. I used to have cheerleader stacies talk to me in high school when I was the best basketball player in my area but now I would get the police called on me if I looked in the direction of a landwhale.
I want to dm you but i cant man, could you start a convo with me?

You look good as hell dafuq are you doing over here man.
ive descended and lost my hair (NW3 probably now)

also got fat

btw I've struggled dating looking like this

0 irl lays

i have a height and frame problem i have to fix

im starving myself now while rotting and remote working

also got fat

0 irl lays

Same here man, tried finasteride for 5 months and it fucked me up big time and im completely serious. I look so old now its crazy but these issues usually resolve. hop on a hairsystem asap. Thats what im doing. Well unless finasteride worked for you i guess, if it works then just get a hairtransplant. I cant really get one since i cant be using fin :/

• +1
Reactions: DivineBeing
Same here man, tried finasteride for 5 months and it fucked me up big time and im completely serious. I look so old now its crazy but these issues usually resolve. hop on a hairsystem asap. Thats what im doing. Well unless finasteride worked for you i guess, if it works then just get a hairtransplant. I cant really get one since i cant be using fin :/
hm good point

fin gave me terminal depression and definitely raped my skin

i might have to stop it and get a hair system after my HT (i use HT to place front of hairline which wont fall out that fast even w/o fin)

also got fat

0 irl lays

if you looked like that and you are 5 foot 10 which would equate to 177 cms right? and you have 0 lays, then im sorry to inform you that it is you that have caused this upon yourself. You mentalcel?

if you looked like that and you are 5 foot 10 which would equate to 177 cms right? and you have 0 lays, then im sorry to inform you that it is you that have caused this upon yourself. You mentalcel?
178cm

i wore lifts usually so 185cm (6'1)

hm good point

fin gave me terminal depression and definitely raped my skin

i might have to stop it and get a hair system after my HT (i use HT to place front of hairline which wont fall out that fast even w/o fin)
i know quite a lot about hairtransplants, a big part many people overlook is longevity. Since youre not on finasteride i recommend trying out a hairsystem first. Atleast untill your hairloss has stabilised a fair bit.

yep im mentally ill i have adverse reactions to rejections so i cant approach

like legit 1 week depression if i get rejected

even wheni laid in bed with girls i was scared to be rejected (lol

and not even depression but intense stress like im about to explode inside

thats why i also cant have a normal job anymore and have to be a founder

yep im mentally ill i have adverse reactions to rejections so i cant approach

like legit 1 week depression if i get rejected

even wheni laid in bed with girls i was scared to be rejected (lol

and not even depression but intense stress like im about to explode inside

thats why i also cant have a normal job anymore and have to be a founder
Ah yeah i kind of understood there was some underlying cause. This fear of rejection does it come from very high expectations set upon you from family and shit like that? From a young age your expected to succed?

Then height wont be a problem for you.
the thing is for me the treshold to get laid will be the same for beckies and stacies

i want them to approach me since i cant do it myself so i need to be 6'3+ ideally taller

5'10 doesn't stand out enough

None of them really. I've been LMS-maxxing since I was like 23-24. I've been using sugar babies for years. Will start to date again this year and hopefully see some fruits of my labor.
Any tips on how I can become rich?

Ah yeah i kind of understood there was some underlying cause. This fear of rejection does it come from very high expectations set upon you from family and shit like that? From a young age your expected to succed?
yes i think its from expectations

i put it on myself tho haha

i dont know what ill do if im not at least model tier by 26 tbh

i dont think i would be able to survive that

the thing is Schartzman scholarships and the other crap arent even enough anymore theyre copes to me

i've only left being rich or being famous/ dating models

the thing is for me the treshold to get laid will be the same for beckies and stacies

i want them to approach me since i cant do it myself so i need to be 6'3+ ideally taller

5'10 doesn't stand out enough
I dont want to tell you what to do or come of as condescending im only typing this out from a standpoint where i actually want whats good for you. You listen to me and please listen good, find a therapist not just any but a damn good one and talk about this problem. I promise you, the best way for you to go about this is solving the mental block or whatever it is first. Then you can decide if all these invasive procedure you are talking about is any kind of solution. I would understand if you were ugly or whatever, but youre clearly not.

How can I become rich af? That's the only thing I care about in life

Any tips on how I can become rich?
I'm a techie at FANG, all I did was practice lots of leetcode. I'm not very business-savvy. I guess find a trade or skill you know you can master that pays highly enough.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 7509
I'm a techie at FANG, all I did was practice lots of leetcode. I'm not very business-savvy. I guess find a trade or skill you know you can master that pays highly enough.
Ok! Any languages I should start with?

How can I become rich af? That's the only thing I care about in life
im not rich and i dont think ill be from being a founder

nowadays probably being a dev and moonshining on the side

• +1
I dont want to tell you what to do or come of as condescending im only typing this out from a standpoint where i actually want whats good for you. You listen to me and please listen good, find a therapist not just any but a damn good one and talk about this problem. I promise you, the best way for you to go about this is solving the mental block or whatever it is first. Then you can decide if all these invasive procedure you are talking about is any kind of solution. I would understand if you were ugly or whatever, but youre clearly not.
yeah everyone here tells me to get help

but idk

maybe ill get my own shit together

Ok! Any languages I should start with?
javascript and Node.js framework gives access to the most startup openings in SF. Then pick up Python or C++ to be more than a webdev. After 1 year at a startup you'll get FAANG interviews and then it's just about how much you've mastered algorithm puzzles for the most part

• +1
Reactions: DivineBeing and Deleted member 7509
javascript and Node.js framework gives access to the most startup openings in SF. Then pick up Python or C++ to be more than a webdev. After 1 year at a startup you'll get FAANG interviews and then it's just about how much you've mastered algorithm puzzles for the most part
I can't even learn Lua. Is there hope for me?

• JFL
r u from an ivy/. equiv

did u come right to FAANG post college or are you a hopper?

I can't even learn Lua. Is there hope for me?
depends on if it's due to laziness or iq. I was slow to learn things at times but mostly due to lack of effort.

• +1
You look good as hell dafuq are you doing over here man.
Stop gaslighting bro. @DivineBeing is one of the only actual incels on this site. He needs $200k+ for surgeries. Don't try and bluepill him like the other users on here who are normies and above with BDD.

• +1
yeah everyone here tells me to get help

but idk

maybe ill get my own shit together
Theres no reason to prolong the process by trying to do it on your own. You obviously have money and can go to a good therapist without anyone knowing, just see it as speeding up the process. If it doesnt help then fine just ditch it. Gotta stop thinking about stigmas and pressure to be perfect without the help of others i can see your fucking paralysed by that shit.

Stop gaslighting bro. @DivineBeing is one of the only actual incels here. He needs $200k+ for surgeries. Don't try and bluepilled him.
really? how? genuinly thought he looked good from the picture he posted.

Stop gaslighting bro. @DivineBeing is one of the only actual incels here. He needs $200k+ for surgeries. Don't try and bluepilled him.
ngl i got mental issues from the people telling me i was gl

makes me feel like i fucked up my life lol

literally 0 attention irl and on tinder i didnt do well either

ngl i got mental issues from the people telling me i was gl

makes me feel like i fucked up my life lol

literally 0 attention irl and on tinder i didnt do well either
i was also gl and fucked my harmony up with a rhino, not the end of the world though gonna fix it, life has its ups and downs.

Theres no reason to prolong the process by trying to do it on your own. You obviously have money and can go to a good therapist without anyone knowing, just see it as speeding up the process. If it doesnt help then fine just ditch it. Gotta stop thinking about stigmas and pressure to be perfect without the help of others i can see your fucking paralysed by that shit.
hm but im a startup founder and run a company

im in a good position dw its not as bad as it seems

im just a shut in rotter without friends and incel for 4 years

thats the only issue i have rn which is only fixable through surgery

hm but im a startup founder and run a company

im in a good position dw its not as bad as it seems

im just a shut in rotter without friends and incel for 4 years

thats the only issue i have rn which is only fixable through surgery
being without friends for 4 years is definetly bad. come on man you can get your shit together, why the fuck would surgery suddenly make you not be a rotter lmao. Im 6'3 its not like the world is handed to me.

• JFL
being without friends for 4 years is definetly bad. come on man you can get your shit together, why the fuck would surgery suddenly make you not be a rotter lmao. Im 6'3 its not like the world is handed to me.
@LooksOverAll another normie with BDD trying to gaslight

what a surprise again:forcedsmile:

6'3 with a normie face telling me to get my shit together

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 7725
i dont think you understand

even if im a rotter i get shit done

i just am alone and dont meet with anyone or have friends

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 7725