It's amazing to be Chad

SMV wise I'm Chad.
I’d say SMV wise you’re chadlite. You need tattoos and stubble tbh not a lot just 3-4 for more sex appeal

• +1
Reactions: Kamui
You lack the masculine and conqueror attitude. I fuck their body and souls, I'm dominant, I'm passionate, I'm emotional, I fuck them hard, deep, slow, shallow, until they beg me to stop. I'm an unchained sexual beast, I fuck them raw, I stretch their pussy to their limits, I take their bodies as they are my possession. I respect them, I take care of them during all the experience. I'm a G. I make them squirt, cum nonstop, I devour all of their bodies, I crave women I crave feminity, how they surrender their body and souls to me. This is good sex.
Sort of sounds like you’re convincing yourself of something… also you’re HTN at best, look sub 6’ and clearly low IQ / lack of self awareness.
If I started with your based I’d have roped by now, so I will give you credit for your resolve!

• JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 21863 and infini
chad 404

• JFL
Reactions: wristcel
Main ones: gymax, leanmax, skin care, chewing, maintaining hair. But to be honest you could have my looks and not get the same validation because a lot of my SMV comes from my cock size, masculine and confident attitude and God level tier sex skills. But good news is that you can improve those too.

I can say that I'm the best sexual experience of any women I encounter, I'm a fucking profesional, I don't take sex as a casual thing.
Bro plays competitive sex match making.

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 24444 and Akhi
  • JFL
Reactions: Willmogulater and Akhi
All the haters here post no pics. I don't see a single guy that mogs me in real life. So I doubt you can see someone who mogs me.
6C5177A9 D9DB 4C05 9D50 01CC010E91A3
5D040B58 25F1 4304 8A98 27BD46D7B312
424D0B65 464A 45C3 826D 1B7D3D9244A4

I would mog you to the point of watching you cower away from me, if you saw me, you’d be sad for a week. I’m actually laughing thinking about seeing a faggot like you wearing that gym attire only to be absolutely abysmally mogged by a real life Chad. Even me, I enjoy standing over you guys and having the joy stripped from your faces.
And I’m a 6’ HTN, severely depressed with my looks, this is basically pre ascension, it’s a decent base, and once my HT fuller recovers + some fillers, I’ll be Chadelite, at that point I can provide you with some information on how life ACTUALLY is as a chadelite/chad :Comfy:

• +1
  • JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: Manletmachine, Deleted member 4397, Bushman and 5 others
And yet I get hotter girls than you. Post the hottest girl you’ve been with with you beside her

I’d say SMV wise you’re chadlite. You need tattoos and stubble tbh not a lot just 3-4 for more sex appeal
I have tattoos already. To be honest who cares. Having 5M dollars in bank vs 400M is no different.

• Hmm...
Reactions: AspiringMogger
Sort of sounds like you’re convincing yourself of something… also you’re HTN at best, look sub 6’ and clearly low IQ / lack of self awareness.
If I started with your based I’d have roped by now, so I will give you credit for your resolve!
Baby don't cry.

View attachment 2462271View attachment 2462270View attachment 2462269

I would mog you to the point of watching you cower away from me, if you saw me, you’d be sad for a week. I’m actually laughing thinking about seeing a faggot like you wearing that gym attire only to be absolutely abysmally mogged by a real life Chad. Even me, I enjoy standing over you guys and having the joy stripped from your faces.
And I’m a 6’ HTN, severely depressed with my looks, this is basically pre ascension, it’s a decent base, and once my HT fuller recovers + some fillers, I’ll be Chadelite, at that point I can provide you with some information on how life ACTUALLY is as a chadelite/chad :Comfy:
You don't mog me. Sorry. And please stop hiding your balding hairline. But you look good tho. I wish you the best.

Attachments

• vidma_recorder_30092023_084502.jpg
    vidma_recorder_30092023_084502.jpg
    103.1 KB · Views: 0
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: EdouardManlet, Deleted member 4397 and Willmogulater
What do you do for anti aging ? You claimed to be 27-28 but look 23 max.
Good aging genes, leanmaxxing, good diet and skincare routine from here.

• +1
Reactions: SurgeryEnjoyer
Cringe asf ooh I get so much pussy but hey let me go on an incel forum, and brag cause I'm secretly insecure and I need to hold some sort of control over someone because I'm a alpha, shut up gay retard the normal people that get pussy here are more than likely the uk chads and chadlite they stay here for about a week and then leave trust me, I've been here longer I know what I'm on about get the fuck out of this forum you're bragging to virgins

• +1
Reactions: SteveRogers
Cringe asf ooh I get so much pussy but hey let me go on an incel forum, and brag cause I'm secretly insecure and I need to hold some sort of control over someone because I'm a alpha, shut up gay retard the normal people that get pussy here are more than likely the uk chads and chadlite they stay here for about a week and then leave trust me, I've been here longer I know what I'm on about get the fuck out of this forum you're bragging to virgins
My posting history is erratic at best. You are lucky to have me today with you. This is pure enjoyment. My real validation comes from real life.

View attachment 2462271View attachment 2462270View attachment 2462269

sorry but OP mogs you

My posting history is erratic at best. You are lucky to have me today with you. This is pure enjoyment. My real validation comes from real life.
No one cares about you theres been so many other people who stay and then all of sudden come back with brag threads you're not special, who the fuck you think you're triple H.

• +1
Reactions: Willmogulater
Tight fitted shirt baggy/fitted pants is ideal. Especially if you gymcel and are muscular. Baggy shirts might feel better but if you are somewhat gymcels it’s incredibly stupid to wear. Fitted t-shirt with jewellery is ideal
Tight pants + oversized shirt>

• JFL
Reactions: SurgeryEnjoyer
Imagine posting girls I know here. Not today, incel.
Nice evasion. You’re short and look gay. You don’t get very hot women. That’s why you’re here.

• Woah
Reactions: wristcel
A lot of jealous people in this thread. This guy mogs

• +1
Reactions: EdouardManlet, infini, RiceCel1234 and 3 others
Good aging genes, leanmaxxing, good diet and skincare routine from here.
So was all of your looksmaxxing just living a healthy lifestyle like any goddamn functional member of society ?

Nice evasion. You’re short and look gay. You don’t get very hot women. That’s why you’re here.

Now you can rope.

• Love it
  • Hmm...
Reactions: WeiWei and Akhi
So was all of your looksmaxxing just living a healthy lifestyle like any goddamn functional member of society ?
Softmaxxes go a long way to be honest.

Nigga have nice life and somehow end up in this retarded Forum. Over for you.

You don’t get hot women plain and simple

Bring me more stock images, so you can keep making a fool of yourself in front of everyone.

I have tattoos already. To be honest who cares. Having 5M dollars in bank vs 400M is no different.

Another crisis in making. What else you dont have?

• +1
Reactions: mogorgetmogged
Im not the one ending with tens of thousands of posts in a few months.

You have large dick and you are tall chad with 5m in bank.. and somehow you end up in this retarded place.

You have large dick and you are tall chad with 5m in bank.. and somehow you end up in this retarded place.
I never said I had that. I said that crying about being Chadlite and not Chad is the same as crying with 5M vs 400M

Softmaxxes go a long way to be honest.
Most people who find this site are so ugly to the point that they need surgery. If you don’t then you most likely have severe mental problems, you don’t need to find some obscure incel forum to have a good diet, go to the gym, softmaxx etc.

• So Sad
Reactions: Akhi
Bring me more stock images, so you can keep making a fool of yourself in front of everyone.
It’s not a stock image lmao. Try finding it on reverse search. You won’t.

Thanks for validating that my girls are hotter than yours. The very fact you called it a stock image means I mog.

Now rope you fag

Most people who find this site are so ugly to the point that they need surgery. If you don’t then you most likely have severe mental problems, you don’t need to find some obscure incel forum to have a good diet, go to the gym, softmaxx etc.
Or below average height @Akhi .

• JFL
Reactions: Akhi
  • JFL
Reactions: AspiringMogger
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 24444
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 17448