It's amazing to be Chad

Imagine the dirty abomination you are married to. Keep crying.
i imagine worthless ugly guys you fuck . keep crying

btw why do you dress like gay? are u one or just very metrosexual person with bi tendencies

i imagine worthless ugly guys you fuck . keep crying

btw why do you dress like gay? are u one or just very metrosexual person with bi tendencies
I explain to you if you post your face, brave one.

Problem is when you are an incel that doesn't respect Chad.
I have no reason giving you respect as an incel, but also no reason to hate you.

I have no reason giving you respect as an incel, but also no reason to hate you.
I've seen many hating incels in this thread.

I've seen many hating incels in this thread.
Im one of them but i wouldnt say im a fan of people like you bragging about being superior

Im one of them but i wouldnt say im a fan of people like you bragging about being superior
Dont come to offtopic then. If you are so sensitive.

you might be the most cringe person on this site

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 23239, exo and SteveRogers
Go fk urself arrogant bitch.
You are going to make me cry, I'll think about how sad you made me when I have my cock sucked by JB in a few minutes.

You are going to make me cry, I'll think about how sad you made me when I have my cock sucked by JB in a few minutes.
Pfft pathetic. You think about an org user while dicking down girls :lul: . I really reaide in your head that much?

>is allegedly gl
>is allegedly NT
>still uses this forum

fraud/cringe larper, kys faggot

Pfft pathetic. You think about an org user while dicking down girls :lul: . I really reaide in your head that much?
No hope for your autism.

Main ones: gymax, leanmax, skin care, chewing, maintaining hair. But to be honest you could have my looks and not get the same validation because a lot of my SMV comes from my cock size, masculine and confident attitude and God level tier sex skills. But good news is that you can improve those too.

I can say that I'm the best sexual experience of any women I encounter, I'm a fucking profesional, I don't take sex as a casual thing.
drop a guide bro, im mad insecure bout my sex game

drop a guide bro, im mad insecure bout my sex game
I would need to make a high effort guide. But here they call me insecure about my sex game, I don't know if these incels deserve it.

I would need to make a high effort guide. But here they call me insecure about my sex game, I don't know if these incels deserve it.
cmon bro. Would be dying for one.

cmon bro. Would be dying for one.
If I do it it wouldn't be a low effort thing. I would need to cover many topics, from mindset, to technique and drugs.

If I do it it wouldn't be a low effort thing. I would need to cover many topics, from mindset, to technique and drugs.
id give you 10$ for it bruh. Do it for your fellow looksmaxxers

• +1
Reactions: cyprian_tomaszewski
Hair transplant fully recovers?
I got a hair transplant late June, it’s healing/regrowing now as we speak.
By November it will be thick enough for me to properly get a haircut and not actively hide it, also in November I’m getting chin fillers, as well as botox on lateral temporalis for more striking zygos/wider perceived PFL, also botox on frontal temporalis to lower my eyebrows/lessen UEE.
So I’m saying that by November, say 10th, I’ll likely be a legit chadelite; I look a heap better with a good tan and leanmaxxed too, which I will about 10% with a very deep, dark tan (HUGE halo is Australia) by then - I’m also about to start @ElBastardo ‘s eye lightening guide drops which will contrast well with my skin and hair colour (gonna get dark blonde highlights potentially too)
Why have fillers and botox if you've gymcelled and are at low bf%?

How do you tan?

You will never be able to grasp the amount and quality of validation we get.

Life feels like a movie.
I experience it on a part-time basis, when my face is not bloated and looks just right. But it's happening less and less now that I'm getting older.

Fornicating isn't an achievement. I hope you will repent and reform. May Allah guide you.

I just don’t get why u need to flex on incels on an obscure forum. What’s the point. Just go slay
He's a narcy Chadlite that is frauding himself into Crisick tier.