It's been established. I am 100% firmly and fully certified........... AN ENDOMORPH

Deleted member 6908

Deleted member 6908

Looks, Charisma, Masculine Virtues

I put on both fat and muscle very easily and quickly.

Hence I have built so much muscle back so quickly since started gym maxing again for the first time in 3 years and whenever I eat a pizza I blow-up like anything!

ENDO-FUCKING-MORPH..... ONTOP! ON-FUCKING-TOP...................................

Of being Curry and 5'8 :-(

• +1
Reactions: Lmao

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 10652 and Lmao
how do you know if you'r endomorph or any else? I have the bodyshape of endomorph but since i never gymaxxed hardly i can't know what i really am.

how do you know if you'r endomorph or any else? I have the bodyshape of endomorph but since i never gymaxxed hardly i can't know what i really am.

If you watch the video it'll be revealed to you.

For endomorph if you put BOTH muscle and fat on VERY easily and you have wide hips.

My hips are wide as fuck and I put on muscle and fat very easily.

• Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 3043
dude just eat healthy food tbh for fat

im in a surplus with only good shit and ive never felt more high T in my life and i dont feel bloated whatsoever (even facially) yet im gaining weight

• +1
Reactions: Phillybeard1996
If you watch the video it'll be revealed to you.

For endomorph if you put BOTH muscle and fat on VERY easily and you have wide hips.

My hips are wide as fuck and I put on muscle and fat very easily.
i'll watch. Literally i store fat in hips - 40 in US measurement more or less - and a bit in "ass", nothing in belly, or the upper body even when i was very very fat.
Idk if i can gain muscles fast, it'll be lifefuel, but i indeed very easily put fat.

• +1
Reactions: Lmao
i'll watch. Literally i store fat in hips - 40 in US measurement more or less - and a bit in "ass", nothing in belly, or the upper body even when i was very very fat.
Idk if i can gain muscles fast, it'll be lifefuel, but i indeed very easily put fat.

We won't know until you actually do stuff that's physical and see how difficult it is for you. The hips is a guide though perhaps.

• Woah
dude just eat healthy food tbh for fat

im in a surplus with only good shit and ive never felt more high T in my life and i dont feel bloated whatsoever (even facially) yet im gaining weight

You're not approaching 29 tbf. You're 17 JFL

Look at my fat distribution after training weights two times a day for 4 days straight? I know cameras add 10lbs to your appearance, but still, this is utterly ridiculous. My resting metabolic rate should be fucking high enough to burn shit while at idle.

Photo 1 2

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 7076 and Deleted member 3043
We won't know until you actually do stuff that's physical and see how difficult it is for you. The hips is a guide though perhaps.
thanks will do.
Wdym "how difficult"? As in not beeing strenghtful enough or more like how hard it is to put muscles on and keep a decent weight?

thanks will do.
Wdym "how difficult"? As in not beeing strenghtful enough or more like how hard it is to put muscles on and keep a decent weight?

You haven't tested yourself in the gym at all. Like you're 19 and still not a regular gym go-er are you?

• +1
You haven't tested yourself in the gym at all. Like you're 19 and still not a regular gym go-er are you?
i'll start. I did go when i was 16 but stopped. I'm water fasting rn and doing cardio and calistenics, once it's not quarantine anymore will start gym again, but yes never did it for a long period of time.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6908
Two words:

"Fat" and "Distribution".

My mum is such a bitch for not being hypergamous. Should have mastered the art of face-paint better and run tart-game to find a better contribute to her off-spring.

• JFL
Somatotypes, bodytypes like endomorph and mesomorph, are HUGE copes brcause they were made by a psychologist called Sheldon in the 1940s and to be used in psychology .It has been proven to be old myths aka broscience. “Somatotyping relies upon subjective assessments of anatomy to infer subjective assessments of psychiatry. These “Somatotyping relies upon subjective assessments of anatomy to infer subjective assessments of psychiatry. These assessments were never validated by any controlled experiments. They were purely the observations of Sheldon himself and his personal beliefs on body type for determining personality. were never validated by any controlled experiments. They were purely the observations of Sheldon himself and his personal beliefs on body type for determining personality." I'm quoting a trainer that disproved body types.Google it , you just have continue cutting and stop coping.

Last edited:
^You're 5 foot 4. Your opinion doesn't count. I know I'm short but your too much. Sorry bro.

• So Sad
Two words:

My mum is such a bitch for not being hypergamous. Should have mastered the art of face-paint better and run tart-game to find a better contribute to her off-spring.
i thought endomorph was 10x better than ecto cuz they can actually be wide and well built way easier?

i thought endomorph was 10x better than ecto cuz they can actually be wide and well built way easier?

Wide hips only works if you're 6 foot 2+ like Daniel Craig or someone.

The core root of the endomorph's problem is they put on fat easily. Sure they can put on muscle easily, but that's neutralised by the fat they can also put on.

Ectomorphs have it best because while they put on muscle slow, they put on fat slow too. So as long as you are willing to work your ass off, you're gonna love being one of them.

• Woah
Reactions: EverythingMattersCel and Deleted member 3043

David Laid is an ectomorph. Ectomorphs have mogger insertions. Small waists and shoulders will look broader with developed delts.

• Woah
Just found out there is an ignore button. Nice. No more seeing this guy half naked and his shitposting.

Wide hips only works if you're 6 foot 2+ like Daniel Craig or someone.

The core root of the endomorph's problem is they put on fat easily. Sure they can put on muscle easily, but that's neutralised by the fat they can also put on.

Ectomorphs have it best because while they put on muscle slow, they put on fat slow too. So as long as you are willing to work your ass off, you're gonna love being one of them.
How can you tell if you are one of them based om bone structure alone?

Two words:

never began for u tbh
you dont have the willpower to change
subhuman mentality