it's better to be incel than normie

๕ඞChick3ncu1ry

๕ඞChick3ncu1ry

Gymceling everyday
Normie has to be on their A-game 24/7 to keep LTB-HTB around. He has to compromise his precious time, hobbies, resources, and close male friends just to have the status " IN rElATionShip with". Meanwhile, incel despite not having female companion(not that it help anyway) does not have to put up to those nonsense and compromise his freedom. However, Chad gets the best out of both world he can have female companions and freedom because he has options. :blackpill:

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member
Normie can choose not to bother though.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 14392 and Bitch
I see normies slay effortlessly. I am almost certain that you have to be mentally damaged or severely deformed to not easily get sex

I see normies slay effortlessly. I am almost certain that you have to be mentally damaged or severely deformed to not easily get sex
I think geolocation matters a lot. That normies that slay efforrlessly might be an incel in Norway.

• +1
Reactions: CEO of Sex
I think geolocation matters a lot. That normies that slay efforrlessly might be an incel in Norway.
Yeah but Norwegian normies would slay then. Just stay in your own country theory

Yeah but Norwegian normies would slay then. Just stay in your own country theory
What if a 2nd generation ethnic who were brought up there?

Normie has to be on their A-game 24/7 to keep LTB-HTB around. He has to compromise his precious time, hobbies, resources, and close male friends just to have the status " IN rElATionShip with". Meanwhile, incel despite not having female companion(not that it help anyway) does not have to put up to those nonsense and compromise his freedom. However, Chad gets the best out of both world he can have female companions and freedom because he has options. :blackpill:
cap most guys are normies and do just fine

No all my normie friends get cucked in a relationship i am talking about 5 couples.
When i go supermarket i see lots of pretty women with same height guys and either normie or ugly guys. Like both are 5“9. litteraly no HTN to be seen,facially. Lots of tall guys but ugly

When i go supermarket i see lots of pretty women with same height guys and either normie or ugly guys. Like both are 5“9. litteraly no HTN to be seen,facially. Lots of tall guys but ugly
5’9 is manlet. Those are boomer couples. Zoomer have higher standard.

5’9 is manlet. Those are boomer couples. Zoomer have higher standard.
Many zoomers are ugly tho i think the issue with manlets are is that they look fragile and weaker compared to zoomers,im 5“9 myself.