It's beyond over for manlets

Women filtered out 70 percent of men

People acting like there isn't a pussy hyper inflation in the west be lying this chart didn't even measure dick size race or facial attractiveness.

How normies cope with the usual "oh it's just online dating bro it doesn't translate to the real world man" well this is patently false 50 percent of the us populace use online dating

Other shit like "oh women only care about money"

Then you show them studies like this which show the opposite.

"Oh oh I've asked women on the street or the internet would they date Indian guys."

Meanwhile the data shows the exact opposite

I'm a data guy I go by stats how western males can't see how fucked it is and instead cope around it is beyond me you see an issue which can be fixed with eugenics yet they cope and ignore the problem

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: sportsmogger, 5'7 zoomer and mogssssssssssssssss

• +1
Reactions: aesthetic beauty and kanderior
its normal that 6'2 women won't want a manlet

• +1
Reactions: 5.5psl, Big White Cuck, Kamui and 1 other person

• +1
Reactions: Fiqh
Yeah it still kind of paints a grin picture but not in the way OP thinks. Also The League is a small exclusive dating app catering to a minority of people, far from mainstream. Show me similar data from Tinder or Bumble (not that fake chart) and then we can talk.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: diamondbill
As a sidenote it also proves the common clain that tall women are less selective.

women want to feel dominated, its normal that a 6'2 women won't feel dominated by a 5'5 man,
women will always want taller than her, however i do think women as high as 6'2 lower that standard more often than shorter women.

• +1
Reactions: 5.5psl
women want to feel dominated, its normal that a 6'2 women won't feel dominated by a 5'5 man,
women will always want taller than her, however i do think women as high as 6'2 lower that standard more often than shorter women.

The Dara showed even shorter women filter out shorter men and they exclude men this isn't a preference this is a stated goal

It's already ovER for me boyos.

i fucking hate online dating full of Catfishes roasties and pls i hope they hang theyself

• +1
Reactions: reptiles
  • +1
Reactions: mogssssssssssssssss
water

• +1
explain this study in fortnite terms

• +1
Reactions: AspiringMogger
Yeah it still kind of paints a grin picture but not in the way OP thinks. Also The League is a small exclusive dating app catering to a minority of people, far from mainstream. Show me similar data from Tinder or Bumble (not that fake chart) and then we can talk.
The 6'6 chart was fake?

• So Sad
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 44159, Lethbridge and reptiles
70% of men can’t find loot and are in the storm. Clutching the game is almost impossible for them

Bro were all aware of it yet 90 percent are in limbo land

The 6'6 chart was fake?
To this day no one has been able to find its source beyond the same exact image reposted on Reddit and Twitter, and Statista, the supposed source on the image, doesn't have it.

70% of men can’t find loot and are in the storm. Clutching the game is almost impossible for them
but is the 6'2 women the ones that filter out 70% of men no? if thats it i dont see how it is alarming tbh

but is the 6'2 women the ones that filter out 70% of men no? if thats it i dont see how it is alarming tbh
If you go into the website you can press on the top blue line. White women filter out men who are below 6’2 70% of the time

• So Sad
If you go into the website you can press on the top blue line. White women filter out men who are below 6’2 70% of the time

If your 61 can you larp as 6 2

• JFL
the way i understand it is that white women age 30-34 who are 6'2 and over filtered 70% of their possible matches, which in my opinion is ok.

• +1
the way i understand it is that white women age 30-34 who are 6'2 and over filtered 70% of their possible matches, which in my opinion is ok.
Seems like a pretty nothing study cause all it really shows is that women more often than not want a guy taller than them (taller women more likely to compromise for someone who’s just their height or close)

Women also obviously would rather date someone older than them vice versa for men.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 43685