Reactions: ominion and HeightPilledum
Man, you niggas need to start posting lifefuel for them instead

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: normie_joe, Swarthy Knight, ominion and 1 other person
fuck you crackers.
SQUISHY SQUISHY!!!
BROOTAL
Screenshot 2024 04 21 16 35 56 356 comzhiliaoappmusically edit Screenshot 2024 04 21 16 36 23 041 comzhiliaoappmusically edit

• JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: Swarthy Knight, HeightPilledum, Ricky212 and 4 others
theres no other race then asians that hate themselves that much especially asian foids

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: normie_joe, ominion and whitegymmax
  • JFL
  • So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: normie_joe, ominion, HeightPilledum and 4 others
all asian women want white bfs, its brutal. even in homeland countries its that way
As far as I've seen IRL, gooks stick with other gooks, whilst midgets like AI Impact write essays about being kangz on obscure forums.

Last edited:
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: copingtoohardrn, Ricky212, aspiringexcel and 1 other person
As far as I've seen IRL, gooks stick with other gooks, whilst midgets like AI Impacts write essays about being kangz on obscure forums.
SQUISHY SQUISHY!!!

As far as I've seen IRL, gooks stick with other gooks, whilst midgets like AI Impacts write essays about being kangz on obscure forums.
its different over here in the us though, tons of WMAF couples despite asians have a low population here.

its different over here in the us though, tons of WMAF couples despite asians have a low population here.
Let dysgenic 2 PSL brown apes and 3-5 PSL pinkoids do their thing.

Mtn White takes this asian hot stacylite @HeightPilledum @Xangsane
Stacylite in slums of Manila pherhaps:lul:
Asian americans are so fucking subhuman oh goddd LORD KIM NUKE THEM ALL
:lul::lul: She has an oneitis on jungkook based on her pfp
Screenshot 20240421 215208 TikTok

She triggers me:lul:
Water.
View attachment 2872709
stacylite not even in Mumbai
Screenshot 20240421 215326 TikTok

Looks Filipino w out makeup.

• +1
Reactions: murdah
If this is going to lead to ricecels going ER or the half-breed offspring of white men/Asian women going ER (which has already happened once), I'm all for this accelerationism.

Ironically ER was born from a WMAF union. :lul:

• JFL
Reactions: Ricky212
it's changing. gook-gook is still the majority, but every other Asian foid I see in my town is with a white guy

Asian guys need to grow out of their pacifist, reserved culture. It's not helping them and making them an easy target to other races. If I was an Asian foid, I wouldn't just take some unconfident dude that just takes shit from everyone just because muh race

Also nothing that dries a pussy faster than a guy complaining about his circumstances -- usually southeast Asian guys who lust for Korean, East Asian girls unironically

Screen Shot 2024 04 21 at 40204 PM
Screen Shot 2024 04 21 at 40225 PM

• JFL
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Ricky212, liberiangrimreaper, aspiringexcel and 2 others
it's changing. gook-gook is still the majority, but every other Asian foid I see in my town is with a white guy

Asian guys need to grow out of their pacifist, reserved culture. It's not helping them and making them an easy target to other races. If I was an Asian foid, I wouldn't just take some unconfident dude that just takes shit from everyone just because muh race

Also nothing that dries a pussy faster than a guy complaining about his circumstances -- usually southeast Asian guys who lust for Korean, East Asian girls unironically

View attachment 2872749View attachment 2872750
JFL at u grouping SEAmonkeys w NEAs

JFL at u grouping SEAmonkeys w NEAs
what are you talking about. I'm talking about the TikTok comment that was clearly posted by a SEA guy muh muh getting betrayed by your own race. The girl in the video appears to be Korean/NEA

• +1
Reactions: aspiringexcel
what are you talking about. I'm talking about the TikTok comment that was clearly posted by a SEA guy muh muh getting betrayed by your own race. The girl in the video appears to be Korean/NEA
Utter JFL, korean in new delhi. Shes tibetan which is SEA (dont care that tobet is in china only han chinks are real chinks)
Screenshot 20240421 221751 TikTok

i blame the jews for this problem

• JFL
Reactions: whitegymmax and ominion