Brutal JBWpill in Mexico (Ricecels GTFIH!!!)

MexicanShortHotGuy

MexicanShortHotGuy

Doommaxxed Non-NT Schizomaxxed Castizo Shortcel
I remember when I went to the doctor, a young doctor who was white (or white looking, at least), my dad told me about his marriage with a (supposed) Asian girl and that she thought marrying a physician was a good idea and her life was you set up.

905cc5d8ebe001937d978cf3d30eb36e.jpg

But what do you think? (LIFEFUEL for ricecels) The mom of this guy just put her to work and bitch was like the maid of them (la chacha :soy:) and those niggas were exploiting her almost to death. LITERAL DEATH, in fact. My dad told me she just committed suicide after being le exploited for them. Obviously, my dad, as the bluepilled boomer cuck he is, felt bad for the young doctor for not "defending their relationship :soy:". And then I comment him about American ricecels having a bad time with their Asian foids dating white men and then he said "it was nice that they could choose their partners". Bluepilled cuck. :soy:

Maybe lots of telenovelas made Mexican men too cucked for those kind of comments. We had our own Hollywood here. As if looking at the few White people still here coupling together with majority Mestizos (yes, your typical Spics) wasn't enough. Well, at least had a happy ending... or sad... I don't know.

• JFL
Reactions: barettrealrx
I read this 3 times and I still dont know what any of it means

• +1
Reactions: Alt Number 3
DNRD

He looks autistic and like has a small cock, she looks like an ugly gook alien.

Where’s the JBW nigger?

• JFL
Reactions: barettrealrx and ominion
DNRD

He looks autistic and like has a small cock, she looks like an ugly gook alien.

Where’s the JBW nigger?
He's not the guy. It's just an illustrative pic about the issue.

That guy looked like this Mexican journalist. So, maybe that's why he dated an Asian girl in the first place.