It's brutal how a 3% difference in body fat percentage can change how people treat you.

leveruis

leveruis

Silver
Joined
Dec 21, 2021
Posts
668
Reputation
774
3 months ago it took days for foids to respond to my snaps and now I'm getting bored keeping up. Not to mention how many compliments I'm getting from my bros. JFL I spent an entire year bulking. Life starts at 12% body fat
 
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 23558
Keep crying for this 30% bodyfat gigamogger who fucked prime Hollywood htb pussy for years

Harvey Weinstein - Harvey Weinstein Photos - Zimbio
Harvey Weinstein 'ritually humiliated' women and tried to trick victims  into sex by CRYING and saying 'you don't like me because I'm fat',  documentary reveals | The Sun
 
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Axiomatic Clown, overtier1011 and Deleted member 24586
Even 15 percent it can start if you have good bones n harmony
 
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 22918

Similar threads

ReccesedSlavic
Replies
0
Views
13
ReccesedSlavic
ReccesedSlavic
inyerta
Replies
0
Views
29
inyerta
inyerta
LowInhibNoSMV
Replies
17
Views
33
LowInhibNoSMV
LowInhibNoSMV
TGUN.
Replies
20
Views
106
_MVP_
_MVP_
Rashm0n
Replies
15
Views
87
HGH_
HGH_

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top