It's cope saying ugly foids have vastly superior lives than we do

disillusioned

disillusioned

Kraken
Yes they can 'get laid' but nobody is going to want them except ugly incels or low-tier normies. It's basically no different than if we settled for some 3/10 (and probably fat) foid that we aren't even attracted to just so that we could have something. Ugly foids also get zero validation from chad or even just regular normies. I've never seen a normie simp for a fat or ugly foid. Ever.

Just face it. We are exaggerating how easy foids have it unless they are at least normie tier or higher. A normie foid lifemogs us to death yea sure, but once we're talking about UGLY foids (being really fat also counts as ugly btw) things are different. Most of them are probably pretty fucking miserable just like we are and they are NOT validated by society.

• +1
  • JFL
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Deleted member 32707, Deleted member 21735, Deleted member 14262 and 27 others
Cope

• +1
Reactions: Mouthbreath, spark, Tallooksmaxxer and 11 others
True.

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: thecel, ROTTING and n0rthface
Comedy Central GIF by The Jim Jefferies Show

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 32707, Deleted member 15827, thecel and 2 others
It isn't. You're fucking retarded if you think there is a line of chads or even just normie tier guys lining up to simp for 3/10 foids.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: zura, Deleted member 14262, Artemis and 8 others
But it really isn't. There's lots of retard incels who actually believe there's just literally zero downsides to being a woman and that society will suck the metaphorical dick of any foid even the ugly ones. That isn't actually so. If anything, ugly foids have it even worse because good looking foids will brutally bully the ugly ones. Chad doesn't typically bully ugly guys unless they are very short/scrawny etc and even then lots of them still won't do it.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 32707, zura, aesthetic beauty and 4 others
Litterally true bruh

My ugly ass sister with shit body and face
Is kissless virgin and 21 years old.
And she goes to partys often.

I know why she acts so bitter like most incels here,she doesnt get any

• +1
  • JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 32707, zura, litaz and 12 others
Agreed. There is an insane sexual market gap but we shouldnt exaggerate to the point of stupidity

• +1
Reactions: zura, litaz, Deleted member 14262 and 4 others
Litterally true bruh

It's worth noting she probably doesn't want to sleep with the ugly guys. But then...I wouldn't sleep with ugly women either just because I'm not chad myself. Don't blame her.

• +1
Reactions: zura, litaz, Artemis and 10 others
To some extent I agree, being hideous sucks for everyone. Nevertheless, looks are not as inportant for women and they can compensate unattractive faces with good bodies (men obviously can't, cf. pics of gymcels)

Agreed. There is an insane sexual market gap but we shouldnt exaggerate to the point of stupidity
This

• +1
Reactions: aesthetic beauty
But it really isn't. There's lots of retard incels who actually believe there's just literally zero downsides to being a woman and that society will suck the metaphorical dick of any foid even the ugly ones. That isn't actually so. If anything, ugly foids have it even worse because good looking foids will brutally bully the ugly ones. Chad doesn't typically bully ugly guys unless they are very short/scrawny etc and even then lots of them still won't do it.
Yeah I guess some users are out of touch enough to unironically think that, but they're all morons who can't be convinced they're wrong about anything tbh

Being truly ugly as a woman is brutal. I mean, looks is the only thing that goes for them. A woman should look good, cute, submissive. She doesn't have to be some model but even some basic beauty that could be supplemented with faminine behavior is enough. Why you need an ugly gf? so she could switch the tier? drive your truck? there's no need for an ugly woman and most men know it. Honestly i would even argue that truly ugly women are the group that people deeply care the least about. A totally subhuman male can still in a weird way make you laugh or do dumb shit that makes you laugh, like some retard homeless doing weird shit. With women however, it's just not funny. It's over all around. Ugly women induce the most nausea out of all.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: zura, mulattomaxxer, TYRONELITEMOGGER and 5 others
To some extent I agree, being hideous sucks for everyone. Nevertheless, looks are not as inportant for women and they can compensate unattractive faces with good bodies
Only to an extremely limited degree.

Can a great body compensate for a mediocre face? Yes. But...

1. Mediocre != ugly. Once the face is anything less than 5/10 it's over.
2. The body has to be REALLY above average. We're talking swimsuit model level body with big tits and ass.

Most foids won't be able to compensate for face with body.

• +1
Reactions: alriodai
True, especially fat ugly girls

• +1
Reactions: ShowerMaxxing, Deleted member 4106 and justinzayn
Yep. Average looking women obviously have it much better than average looking men but I think ugly men actually have it better than ugly women. If you're an ugly guy you can still cope with status, power and money maxxing. It won't make up for the lack of being genuinely loved romantically due to being ugly but at least you can still get hot gold diggers, be respected and enjoy a good lifestyle. No one cares about a women's status, power and money though, so if you're ugly as a women you're fucked.

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Artemis, spark, ShowerMaxxing and 3 others
I dont agree with you Based squidward.
i mean yea a 3/10 woman will have a worse life than lets say a 7/10 woman i aint deny that, but she can still get a 4.5-6 boyfriend pretty easily (4.5 more easily than a 6 of course) , and can get sex with alot of guys at that looks level too, while a 3/10 man can get NOTHING!.
Also, a 3/10 will get better treatment from society than a 3/10 man (espcially if he is short). Moreever a 3/10 woman can easily use makeup to increase her look by at least 1.5 points (its happen all the time tbh).
All in all women have better life than men at all looks level expect 8-8.5+/10, than the Chad has a better life thean a stacy.

• +1
Reactions: Xangsane and Yashchandra
She can lose weight get a fat ass and instantly her smv goes through the roof. Can’t say the same for guys

• +1
Reactions: Xangsane and ShowerMaxxing
I dont agree with you Based squidward.
i mean yea a 3/10 woman will have a worse life than lets say a 7/10 woman i aint deny that, but she can still get a 4.5-6 boyfriend pretty easily (4.5 more easily than a 6 of course) , and can get sex with alot of guys at that looks level too, while a 3/10 man can get NOTHING!.
Also, a 3/10 will get better treatment from society than a 3/10 man (espcially if he is short). Moreever a 3/10 woman can easily use makeup to increase her look by at least 1.5 points (its happen all the time tbh).
All in all women have better life than men at all looks level expect 8-8.5+/10, than the Chad has a better life thean a stacy.
also unless shes severely deformed its pretty hard to be a 3/10 woman without being fat.

Just not being fat is the easiest looksmax ever, and justg a normal non fat woman can SMV mog 98% of men

• +1
Reactions: litaz, Artemis, mulattomaxxer and 1 other person
It isn't. You're fucking retarded if you think there is a line of chads or even just normie tier guys lining up to simp for 3/10 foids.
On dating apps yes

• +1
Reactions: Artemis

• +1
Reactions: Tobias Fünke
Finally a thread I agree with :Comfy:

• +1
Reactions: mulattomaxxer
Yes I agree, an ugly woman is destined to have relationships with ugly men, she will never fulfill her genetic purpose which is to get a man with good genes.
Ugly men can handle status and money.

But this is only about really ugly women, if she is below average she will be better than most men

When you say ugly foids how ugly are we talking? a 4/10 girl is a 6/10 male

Yes they can 'get laid' but nobody is going to want them except ugly incels or low-tier normies. It's basically no different than if we settled for some 3/10 (and probably fat) foid that we aren't even attracted to just so that we could have something. Ugly foids also get zero validation from chad or even just regular normies. I've never seen a normie simp for a fat or ugly foid. Ever.

Just face it. We are exaggerating how easy foids have it unless they are at least normie tier or higher. A normie foid lifemogs us to death yea sure, but once we're talking about UGLY foids (being really fat also counts as ugly btw) things are different. Most of them are probably pretty fucking miserable just like we are and they are NOT validated by society.
agree tbh, it's so annoying to see people here cope with woman=infinite smv when women are also judged on looks (albeit not as harshly as men)

• +1
Reactions: Artemis and mulattomaxxer
agree tbh, it's so annoying to see people here cope with woman=infinite smv when women are also judged on looks (albeit not as harshly as men)
I'm actually reading a pretty funny series of novels where a human is conscripted into an alien empire where the sexual gender dynamics are reversed (only 1 in 8 is born male and the females are the larger stronger sex that run everything), meaning the protagonist suddenly finds himself in the same situation women are usually in but times ten.

It's mostly smut tbh, but it's occasionally funny smut.

• JFL
  • Love it
  • +1
Reactions: mulattomaxxer, thecel and Kristin
Litterally true bruh

Looksmax and take her KHHV status yourself.

Ascend.

• Ugh..
Reactions: IceBreaker0
  • JFL
Reactions: mulattomaxxer and Kekee
No, ugly women can get hundreds of likes on Tinder and they can get a boyfriend whenever they want very quickly, because of online dating.

Guys have to put in a lot more effort. However, it is easier for guys to meet women IRL, and it is easier for women to meet men online.

I say this because women can't approach men but men can approach women. Of course, some women do approach but they are not the majority.

• +1
Reactions: thecel
Nigga i mog her to death and i wouldnt touch her
Then sex her. It will be the best sex of your life.

Virgin + Sister = pleasure not even the greatest of drugs can compare.

• Woah
Reactions: thecel and john2

JFL you can’t think of another way women can lifemog men other than fucking and SMV? Sex isn’t the only reason that ugly women lifemog normie men to oblivion.

True tbh. I felt so bad when I rejected a femcel cuz I knew that she'll only attract the worst kind of men.

Yeah except they can just apply makeup and loose weight. What can a spawn kill of a man do if he's short or has a small skull?

• +1
Reactions: Artemis and Tobias Fünke

my 250 jacked bodybuilder friend (17yo chad) has been in a relationship with a dumb whore who almost got me arrested and is about equal to my friends weight except its all fat.

Ugly girls can get chad for whatever reason, its possible hes a bit too based for normal women. He used to send me videos of them driving and he'd just yell "nigger!" to fuck with her in the car. Ok.. im starting to see why hes fucking landwhales now

• JFL
JFL you can’t think of another way women can lifemog men other than fucking and SMV? Sex isn’t the only reason that ugly women lifemog normie men to oblivion.

bimp

i'm tempted to agree but they need to be ugly to the point of standing out

i think ugly guys can compensate and be taken seriously at least by men but ugly women are ignored by everyone

• +1
i think most people here dont understand what classifies as an ugly girl.