It’s crazy how easily I would beat up every looksmax user

Bojack

Bojack

Top-notch Сasual Dating - Actual Girls
You incels best stay clear of me if you want to retain your brain structure jfl incels.

• Woah
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: IRL_Reject, not__cel, iblamechico and 1 other person
  • JFL
Reactions: n9wiff
no wtf. You can't beat me, cuz my skull is superior with a good bone mass, so I don't feel pain when you punch my face

no wtf. You can't beat me, cuz my skull is superior with a good bone mass, so I don't feel pain when you punch my face
When I roundhouse kick your skull you will have cte. I’m sorry bro continue to cope

When I roundhouse kick your skull you will have cte. I’m sorry bro continue to cope
your leg will cut itself on my cheekbones

Weak incel faggot detected
Nigger i'm 15 and could sexpat to fucking Manila and still pull more than you. Nigger.

Post colonialism always wins. Nigger

i will stuff your mouth with my cock in a triangle choke

i will stuff your mouth with my cock in a triangle choke
Incel you won’t even the chance to get me in a triangle choke. You would just be getting popped by strikes until you end up like that dude who got smashed by that random in from of his gf

• +1
Reactions: IRL_Reject
Nigger i'm 15 and could sexpat to fucking Manila and still pull more than you. Nigger.

Post colonialism always wins. Nigger
You will still get beat

Show them ur final form Bojack! They dont know who u are when off the schizo pills

You incels best stay clear of me if you want to retain your brain structure jfl incels.
I have a wingspan of 83 inches and do kick boxing and won all my matches u19 to 19 matches so I'm 8/8 I'm very fast and agile and have quick reflexes and 6 out of 8 of my matches by tko and rest decision but the point is I'll fuck you up easily

I have a wingspan of 83 inches and do kick boxing and won all my matches u19 to 19 matches so I'm 8/8 I'm very fast and agile and have quick reflexes and 6 out of 8 of my matches by tko and rest decision but the point is I'll fuck you up easily
Continue to cope bro even my fat dilapidated self would destroy you with a single leg kick

Show them ur final form Bojack! They dont know who u are when off the schizo pills
Layjit I’m already getting back in shape. Incels on here hit some pads and think they shit lol

• Love it
Reactions: AlbinoMaxxer
Layjit I’m already getting back in shape. Incels on here hit some pads and think they shit lol
High T bojack would kick any low t incel’s ass on this forum tbh

• +1
Reactions: AlbinoMaxxer
Continue to cope bro even my fat dilapidated self would destroy you with a single leg kick
I'd gas you out pretty quickly that's if I don't knock you out with my ap chagi to your glass chin

I'd gas you out pretty quickly that's if I don't knock you out with my ap chagi to your glass chin
Cope I have a great chin

What about him

I’d snap your pencil neck in half like a fucking withered wet branch you piece of shit chink motherfucker

I’d snap your pencil neck in half like a fucking withered wet branch you piece of shit chink motherfucker
Stfu incel you will fall to a flying knee like everyone else