It's crazy how everyone on IG is so rich (Statuspill)

Bitch

Bitch

‏‏‎ ‏‏‎ ‏‏‎ ‏‏‎ ‏‏‎ ‏‏‎ ‏‏‎ ‏‏‎ ‏‏‎ ‏‏‎
And everyone in real life is so poor jfl.

Your average joe is trying to pose like a model on Instagram. Back in history you actually had to be good looking and not ask your friend to take 5 pictures of you with an iphone and post it to Instagram.

It's crazy how the words model/entrepreneur/influencer/musician mean nothing in 2022. In 2022 it's more like pick one of those fields and pretend that you are one to have at least some status if you aren't attractive or don't have an already high upper echelon status in society.

Screenshot 2022 10 28 at 010400
Screenshot 2022 10 28 at 010346

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: PrinceLuenLeoncur, thereallegend, Xangsane and 2 others
It is all smoke and mirrors. Many of these ig models get loans from banks to get this stuff just for the gram. I actually people irl with large followings and they do this or some other unethical shit.

• +1
Reactions: PrinceLuenLeoncur, thereallegend, Lmao and 3 others
They’re not rich it doesn’t take a lot of money you can afford that type of lifestyle if you’re earning like £40k a year post tax and live by yourself here in the UK

If you gonna get pro photos don’t be a bloated mess jfl at this nigga :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

It is all smoke and mirrors. Many of these ig models get loans from banks to get this stuff just for the gram. I actually people irl with large followings and they do this or some other unethical shit.
Damn that's actually crazy imagine taking out loans from banks for a couple of IG dopalikes

They’re not rich it doesn’t take a lot of money you can afford that type of lifestyle if you’re earning like £40k a year post tax and live by yourself here in the UK
What lifestyle do you mean? Renting cars, yachts and jets? What's the point of dropping 3-5k $ to rent a lambo for a weekend to take some pics to impress 10 girls on Instagram and then go back to driving your Toyota Yaris on a daily basis? Also no way you'd be able to book private jet rides or yachts on 40k a year jfl. And living in a UK big city is expensive on its own, so 40k is nothing in London.

Even if foids would want you because of that, this is just pure deception, they'd want you for your money which you obviously don't have so they wouldn't even hook up with you in your dirty flat

Screenshot 2022 10 28 at 012113

• +1
Reactions: Lmao and Deleted member 21716
why did these retards have to put so much effort into taking professional style pics just for a marginal gain which then became useless once everybody caught up since it became the new standard
It just means more effort to get the same results
I wish shit could go back to 2017-18 where a selfie, a nightclub pic and a blurry shirtless gym mirror pic was enough to slay on tinder.
Now if you don't have these cringe staged candids with professional picture quality you are seen as non NT, when the whole process of setting up those pictures is so forced and unnatural that it actually feels less NT than casual pics (to an aspie like me at least)

• +1
Reactions: nobodyspecial369, thereallegend, GetShrekt and 1 other person
They rent cars and nice airbnbs to pose in front of retard

• +1
Reactions: thereallegend, Lmao, Deleted member 21716 and 1 other person
They rent cars and nice airbnbs to pose in front of retard
Ye no shit

"It's crazy how everyone on IG is so rich, and everyone in real life is so poor jfl."

If that did not strike you as me trying to portray irony I can't help.

• +1
Reactions: thereallegend
Damn that's actually crazy imagine taking out loans from banks for a couple of IG dopalikes

What lifestyle do you mean? Renting cars, yachts and jets? What's the point of dropping 3-5k $ to rent a lambo for a weekend to take some pics to impress 10 girls on Instagram and then go back to driving your Toyota Yaris on a daily basis? Also no way you'd be able to book private jet rides or yachts on 40k a year jfl. And living in a UK big city is expensive on its own, so 40k is nothing in London.

Even if foids would want you because of that, this is just pure deception, they'd want you for your money which you obviously don't have so they wouldn't even hook up with you in your dirty flat

View attachment 1925267
Those pictures are completely different to what you showed at first.

On Instagram everyone successful knows each other literally everyone knows each other the guy you posted even if he’s not extremely rich himself he probably does have or know people who are super rich. I doubt he’s renting any of that.

Those pictures are completely different to what you showed at first.

On Instagram everyone successful knows each other literally everyone knows each other the guy you posted even if he’s not extremely rich himself he probably does have or know people who are super rich. I doubt he’s renting any of that.
Yeah this is something that I've started to notice, you see a lot of the same cars on pages of people that are friends so you can't really even tell who has what and is the actual owner

Social media is quite girly imo. Just be rich irl won’t fail you