its crazy how much money has to be spend, how much risks have to be taken and how much pain has to be endured

homo_faber

homo_faber

i thought this was a looksmaxing forum
just to achieve something many people got for free and without any effort

looks.

• +1
  • JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Timelessbrah, SoyGune, Deleted member 6217 and 16 others
Most ppl get it without surgery buddyboyo:y'all:

What about the fact that most men spend their life slaving away in order to be "good enough", so that a woman will "allow him" to take care of her and her babies.

Historically women are born into a life of leisure, whilst men are born into a life of suffering and work.

• +1
Reactions: Larpongstopper, BigBoy, Amnesia and 7 others
What about the fact that most men spend their life slaving away in order to be "good enough", so that a woman will "allow him" to take care of her and her babies.

Historically women are born into a life of leisure, whilst men are born into a life of suffering and work.
Women don't allow me nothin. I take what I want from them and allow them what I see fit. They have rights. The right to remain silent.

• JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: herring, No Bones Dax, BigBoy and 1 other person

brutal

most men are only valued by what they provide. a mam who doesnt provide is called a loser by society.

in opposite to that women, children or nowadays even dogs are valued for what they are.

you can also see it when shit goes down:

"women and children first", meaning their life is more valuable then mens (which makes sense from a biological point of view)

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: SoyGune, BigBoy, Danish_Retard and 2 others
I see what you mean, but remember that at least we are lucky enough that these surgeries exist at all

besides there's people who were born with severe birth defects who have it much worse than anyone on these forums, so just try and keep that in mind

• +1
Reactions: one job away, Sigmamale, turkproducer and 6 others
everyone here is at a normie's looks level already

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 9568
and after all the effort you will look like an ugly plastic clown.

• +1
Reactions: Danish_Retard and Deleted member 9568
HUH?
I'm not paying anything

Women don't allow me nothin. I take what I want from them and allow them what I see fit. They have rights. The right to remain silent.
:bluepill:

what if looksmaxxing is your story arc

Lol it is crazy. I wish I could swap with my grandpaps or the superman jawed Tyrone on my mom's side.

Both of my grandpaps had huge frames and gorilla sized wrists. The one on my dad's side looked like a legit mob boss. He was so terrifying.

I feel like a complete walking husk of the men they were.

• Woah
Reactions: pizza
dont look at others situations look at ur own and make the best out of it.

• +1
Reactions: EverythingMaxxer, Alexanderr and homo_faber

looks.
That’s the brutality of life but then again, this can be applied to almost any situation in life.
Take clean, accesible water for example, I doubt you need to put in much (if any) effort to access it while others need to travel hours for dirty water. Same thing with having shelter, a healthy body without chronic illnesses etc...

• +1
Reactions: EverythingMaxxer, Danish_Retard and datboijj
That’s the brutality of life but then again, this can be applied to almost any situation in life.
Take clean, accesible water for example, I doubt you need to put in much (if any) effort to access it while others need to travels hours for dirty water. Same thing with having shelter, a healthy body without chronic illnesses etc...
Gratefulness is the best medicine against becoming bitter and resentful ngl.

• +1
Reactions: Alexanderr
Do whatever it takes. It’s worth it.

• +1
Reactions: EverythingMaxxer and one job away
"women and children first", meaning their life is more valuable then mens (which makes sense from a biological point of view)
No, you got it wrong.
That is because they ( kids and foids) are just more vulnerable.

Lol it is crazy. I wish I could swap with my grandpaps or the superman jawed Tyrone on my mom's side.

Both of my grandpaps had huge frames and gorilla sized wrists. The one on my dad's side looked like a legit mob boss. He was so terrifying.

I feel like a complete walking husk of the men they were.
imagine being mogged by the family members themselves lol, the only "advantage" of having a subhuman family like mine is that you mog everyone

looks.
their '' effort '' was the hard work of the parents to give a good development and pren t in the womb,and a good enviroment in childhood and puberty

Or you can just lower your standards

I always see people talk about it but what does it actually do should I be using it?
Its mostly against acne but it also is legit anti aging. No wrinkle, young tight skin... its really impressive but once you took it you cannot stop it ever or you will look like a ghost. If you don't need it dont use it imo

Its mostly against acne but it also is legit anti aging. No wrinkle, young tight skin... its really impressive but once you took it you cannot stop it ever or you will look like a ghost. If you don't need it dont use it imo
does it help get hollow cheeks

I thought I read some where here that he helps slim cheeks
It tightens your skin but it won't make you go from fat to chiseled. If you used to have hollow cheeks and then some loose skin made them disappear then maybe. But if you didn't have them at all you need to look into surgery's or just leaning out. If you dont have them chances are you are just fat

It tightens your skin but it won't make you go from fat to chiseled. If you used to have hollow cheeks and then some loose skin made them disappear then maybe. But if you didn't have them at all you need to look into surgery's or just leaning out. If you dont have them chances are you are just fat
you know anything that will help get rid of masseter muscles because I have big ones since I chew gum a lot of gum. my body fat is low so it isnt fat

you know anything that will help get rid of masseter muscles because I have big ones since I chew gum a lot of gum. my body fat is low so it isnt fat
Botox injection. But big masseters can be a huge plus. I would ask other users what they think. And in the unlikely case yours are actually too big Botox injection reduces them