It's crazy how quickly my life turned from happy to extremely depressing

Growth Plate

Growth Plate

7.5" BP BBC
TLDR: Puberty destroyed my face and evidently caused the way everyone treated me before puberty to suddenly treat me like the giga subhuman I became.

Just thought about all of this when I woke up this morning.

Before age 11:

I had a normal looking face. Yeah, no, this isn't a fucking "cope". A lot of incels had normal looking faces before puberty and I was one of them. It's ridiculously easy to be normal looking as a child thanks to neotony or whatever. Anyone with half a brain should know this. You can tell I'm not lying based off what I'm going to tell you next. Literally almost the entire school was my friend. As I walked to school and home from school, I would walk, joke and have fun talking with multiple different female friends. I just DM'd one I remembered from elementary school and they remembered me too and followed me. Of course, I had even more male friends. It was insane.

My entire life was so happy. All I did was play with toys, watch cartoons, no chores, no high course work load, my half sister wasn't so rude and people in general treated me nicely and not like dogshit.

THEN PUBERTY HAPPENED

Age 12 - 16 so far has simply been the process of me becoming uglier and uglier everyday. Most notably, my nose became ridiculously larger. I had the most subhuman puberty too. Became uglier, 5 inches shorter than my dad and only 2.5 inches taller than my mom with a nonexistent SEA foid tier frame at best.

As my looks progressively got worse, the way everyone treated me became horrible as a result and I became exponentionally more genuinely suicidal every day.

My half sister has been going through puberty and now is rude af to me just because I'm not a tall good looking prettyboy, among many other brutal things.

fuck my life.

Last edited by a moderator:
  • So Sad
  • JFL
Reactions: currylightskin and Bakin donuts 🍩
not only you became uglier, but you also went from a "child" to a "man" - a child (even a male one) enjoys special social privileges like women do