It's difficult to socialize at school.

GolemRot

GolemRot

Bronze
I have always been a good student throughout my academic life.

However, socializing has always been an obstacle for me. I had very few friends at school (currently, I don't talk to any of them). In middle school and high school I never had a girlfriend. I missed the "teenage love".

I never fit into any group, I was always a lone wolf.

Now I'm in college, on Reddit a guy told me college is the "best" place for an introvert like me to socialize. But that's not true. I have not made any friends in the group and the girls seem to ignore me.

I suppose embracing stabbing loneliness is the only redemptive act I can perform.

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 7465, Lars, Deleted member 5746 and 4 others
Same. I just am universally hated by everyone

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 11705 and GolemRot
Invete boys for showers at your home, good for bonding

• +1
Reactions: Patient A
seat close to someone that match your personality/likes and try to talk to him, if he ignores you so fuck him and try to another one
ultimate goal is to try this to a girl

• +1
Reactions: gaypharoah and Kristin
Don't be a tryhard at finding friends

In what ways do you find it difficult to socialize? Does the average person bore you?

In what ways do you find it difficult to socialize? Does the average person bore you?
Usually almost all of them are extroverts and those who are not also don't seem to have problems relating to others.

I can't relate to any of them.

Usually almost all of them are extroverts and those who are not also don't seem to have problems relating to others.

I can't relate to any of them.
What do they usually talk about that you can’t relate with?

looks

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 7465, Deleted member 5746 and Deleted member 6403
I have always been a good student throughout my academic life.

However, socializing has always been an obstacle for me. I had very few friends at school (currently, I don't talk to any of them). In middle school and high school I never had a girlfriend. I missed the "teenage love".

I never fit into any group, I was always a lone wolf.

Now I'm in college, on Reddit a guy told me college is the "best" place for an introvert like me to socialize. But that's not true. I have not made any friends in the group and the girls seem to ignore me.

I suppose embracing stabbing loneliness is the only redemptive act I can perform.
do u use any social media or smth? i just end up replying to their stories at least that's like friendliness idk

OP you're autistic get diagnosed