Its easier to get woman when you hit 30s stay strong

Nope. If you want slayer sons just buy eggs from some tall, white, dark hair, blue eye Stacy whose face is chaddish as possible by PSL standards

Its literally 1000 times cheaper than betabuxxing (which is something only a small amount of guys can do at this day).

Also you are not settling for an 8 and can go for a straight 10 with money required less than enough for betabuxxing low tier beckies.

You can spend extra money on your son during puberty so he will be chaddier and can have a life you never had.
Extreme adding, but sounds legit.
I never know, you can buy eggs. And you need surrogacy also then.

Extreme adding, but sounds legit.
I never know, you can buy eggs. And you need surrogacy also then.
Why even care for your son? so he can mog you and beat you up when older?
you want to grow out a chad who will insult you and fuck teens in your incel bed?
thats insane

• JFL
Reactions: PrisonMike, Romanicus and MentalistKebab
Why even care for your son? so he can mog you and beat you up when older?
you want to grow out a chad who will insult you and fuck teens in your incel bed?
thats insane
LOL. Any sane parent, wants the best for his kids.

no eggs theory

• Love it
  • JFL
Reactions: eduardkoopman and YoungJohnnyDepp
just be yourself and wait thirty years bro

• JFL
Reactions: lonelystoner and Deleted member 502
was this site always as dogshit as it is now with these kind of posts or was it better once upon a time?
Always this way.
Betabuxx is when you take care of a younger woman who dont works dumbo (this allways ends bad)
Im saying to get woman your own age who have a job (success)
You have brought shame and dishonour to this community. May Vishnu plague your family with 3 million locusts.

Vishnu
Locusts

Last edited:
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 6382
I would not want to breed with female over 23. Bad for offspring. Also,most female look like SHIT. I see majority of 23yo girls look like aunt. Even if its just sexual, 30yo would not be good looking.

Yeah...just be a virgin until you're 30 bro! And then be a beta bux for some used up cum dumpster whore who fucked already 50+ guys at that point!

Your advice sucks, you subhuman.

OP has to be a troll.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: MentalistKebab and PrisonMike
I love these, is the guy still making them after he got doxxed?
who was making these comics? He was a member on here?

Yeah...just be a virgin until you're 30 bro! And then be a beta bux for some used up cum dumpster whore who fucked already 50+ guys at that point!

20 yo girls fuck 50+ guys when they are with you and you have no chance with them anyway
I would not want to breed with female over 23. Bad for offspring. Also,most female look like SHIT. I see majority of 23yo girls look like aunt. Even if its just sexual, 30yo would not be good looking.
pedo learn to appreciate a real woman body

Can’t wait to get used up roasties that only want my money yipeee

30 yo woman have a job and are responsable unlike 20yos
False. They are just harder to find. Unless you are chad and you have a good chance to make them do anything

Why the fk do ppl here want 30yo females? They wanna breed with filthy womb and have bad offspring?

LOL.
I made a similar post once about this subject, and my own experience (incel untill mid 20's, now I'm mid 30's). . It's true that women do come around a bit, whom rejected you in your teens/twenties, when they are in their 30's (and you also in your 30's). But the deminished looks, and often alot of added BAD baggage (kids, responsibilities, hurtings from other men that she will punish the next guy for, etc..), makes it not a good deal.

LOL.
I made a similar post once about this subject, and my own experience (incel untill mid 20's, now I'm mid 30's). . It's true that women do come around a bit, whom rejected you in your teens/twenties, when they are in their 30's (and you also in your 30's). But the deminished looks, and often alot of added BAD baggage (kids, responsibilities, hurtings from other men that she will punish the next guy for, etc..), makes it not a good deal.

Milfs are hotter

Milfs are hotter
I think you have a personal preference, that you project alot onto thinking it be the general/average. Watch out with solopsism, we as humans (all, me included) have tendency to approach everything with our solopstic viewpoint

When they look a bit like this, like Kylie Minogue at 33, I'm on board:
918.jpg

But I see alot of this type of 33 year old womens
94779.jpg

Last edited:
I think you have a personal preference, that you project alot onto thinking it be the general/average. Watch out with solopsism, we as humans (all, me included) have tendency to approach everything with our solopstic viewpoint

When they look a bit like this, like Kylie Minogue at 33, I'm on board:
918.jpg

If you are in your 30s you shouldnt look at young girls should be attracted to woman your age thats normal

Hes a betabuxx indeed to slay younger sluts you have to
So the question comes down to:

BetaBuxx for this (extreme case, costs alot)?

Or get a milf for less or near free, because don't need to betabuxx because she has own income?
94779.jpg

For both, is something to say. It also depends on how much money a dude has, can make, can miss, and how much/less he values his money. But if it was for free, to get with attractive women in their early 20's, most men would do that asap if they had the option.

But is feels bacwards rationalising, to claim 30+ year old women are more attractive, or single moms MILFs are hotter. Than 21 year olds.
I understand, you claim them to be cheaper because don't need to BetaBuxx. Which is a big plus, because BetaBuxxing isn't nice. But you get lesser looks in return, when you don't betaBuxx, on average at least.

Last edited:
If i get past 24 and i dont have ny surgeries done i ll fucking hang dead srs
Im 19 now all i need is to make 50.000 until 23

So the question comes down to:

BetaBuxx for this (extreme case, costs alot)?

Or get a milf for less or near free, because don't need to betabuxx because she has own income?
94779.jpg

For both, is something to say. It also depends on how much money a dude has, can make, can miss, and how much/less he values his money. But if it was for free, to get with attractive women in their early 20's, most men would do that asap if they had the option.

But is feels bacwards rationalising, to claim 30+ year old women are more attractive, or single moms MILFs are hotter. Than 21 year olds.
I understand, you claim them to be cheaper because don't need to BetaBuxx. Which is a big plus, because BetaBuxxing isn't nice. But you get lesser looks in return, when you don't betaBuxx, on average at least.

Looks mean shit when they will backstab you in your sleep
Most of these young girls who are into betabuxx never love for real they increase the divorce rates by 90 %

Looks mean shit when they will backstab you in your sleep
Assuming milfs don't backstab.
It's hard to say, if 30-something milfs backstab less or more. I have no data on that.
Overall, it's hard to say.

Most of these young girls who are into betabuxx never love for real they increase the divorce rates by 90 %
Assuming milfs love for real; more then a dude betabuxxing a young woman.

It's hard to say, if 30-something milfs love a man more for realz, then a younger woman. I have no data on that.

I guestimate.

1* A milf going with a dude that is significantly less attractive (etc..) then what she was used to when younger. But choses him, so to settle down and more stability/security. I can't say this is real love, nor that backstabbing is not a risk of happening.
2* A younger woman going with a betaBuxxer normie dude that is less attractive then her. But she choses him, so to have a beter financial life and lifestyle. I can't say this is real love, nor that backstabbing is not a risk of happening.

"Real Love". Happens imo only at young age in general. Teenage years. Where both woman and man, it's new and first time, and hormones are racing, and choice is only based on finding each other cute/hot/beautifull/attractive. And don't need anything else, then to just be together and hang together and have fun. After that age, and after some experience, stuff becomes more calculated and pragmatic. In general

It's hard to say, if 30-something milfs backstab less or more. I have no data on that.

It's hard to say, if 30-something milfs love a man more for realz, then a younger woman. I have no data on that.

I guestimate.

1* A milf going with a dude that is significantly less attractive (etc..) then what she was used to when younger. But choses him, so to settle down and more stability/security. I can't say this is real love, nor that backstabbing is not a risk of happening.
2* A younger woman going with a betaBuxxer normie dude that is less attractive then her. But she choses him, so to have a beter financial life and lifestyle. I can't say this is real love, nor that backstabbing is not a risk of happening.

"Real Love". Happens imo only at young age in general. Teenage years. Where both woman and man, it's new and first time, and hormones are racing, and choice is only based on finding each other cute/hot/beautifull/attractive. And don't need anything else, then to just be together and hang together and have fun. After that age, and after some experience, stuff becomes more calculated and pragmatic. In general
A milf with a job dont needs to betabuxx thats the hole point

I guestimate.

Teenage love is fake myth it lasts a month or less in most cases
Just attraction
Real love means being in good terms with a woman both working having some kids no bullshit and a healthy sex life

Real love means being in good terms with a woman both working having some kids no bullshit and a healthy sex life
I am going to use this quote. This is a great one:

"Real love means
being in good terms with a woman
both working
having some kids
no bullshit
and
a healthy sex life"
- author: OverForMe

• Love it
Reactions: OverForMe
Once you hit 30 you will find many woman in your age range who go past looks and accept baldness and other failos as long as you have a job and marriage intentions.
20 yo girls care more about looks and fuck around allot with young chads
After 30 they start to look for stability and the average man with a job becomes good enough
Before they used to be stable and look for a family in theyr 20s thats why many got laid back then.
Honestly, OP got it all wrong.

For many men, it CAN get easier to get women in their 30s. But not only for betabuxxing (obviously), but for slaying hot women in their 20s.

Men can look better at 30 than at 20. They have better aging genetics than women, on average. Therefore, if you looksmax hard (keep your hair and collagen, stay lean, gymmax), your 30s can be your best time for dating and slaying. If you didn't slay in your 20s, it's your chance now.

So, if you enter your prime at 30, you shouldn't use it for betabuxxing, like OP suggested. You should use it for slaying, at least for a few years.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back