It's ego destroing LEGIT ?

goldini

goldini

Iron
Going ou everyday and try to get go rejected as many posible times at job, class,girls,family,on the streets, etc

Going full nihilistic will make you more confident ?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and Swagwaffle
I've always wanted to do this but I needed a wingman for encouragement, and as a witness in case any bitch tries to accuse me of rape.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and Swagwaffle
I've always wanted to do this but I needed a wingman for encouragement, and as a witness in case any bitch tries to accuse me of rape.
same honestly feels weird because sometimes I don’t get rejected. So my ego goes back up and down (when rejected) so I’m having trouble balancing this
Going ou everyday and try to get go rejected as many posible times at job, class,girls,family,on the streets, etc

Honestly I feel like it leaves u depressed ex my normie friend did about 20 pick ups at the mall and all failed

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and RobticaI
probably is for lowering inhibiton just go for rejection

but I think confidence is build on succes not on failling

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401
Damn i'd get destroyed if I did that
real badass shit right here

• +1
the point is ot have insane ego even if you get rejeted

• +1
Going full nihilistic
"Yeah dudeeee we're all just dust in the wind brahhhhh" ??

If you're above the age of 15, this is cringepilled

• +1
Can confirm. You stop giving a fuck because you except the same response you always get. This doesn't just apply to getting bitches tho

• +1

I got rejected 100% of the times I tried in my life, didnt do any good for my confidence, I can tell you that much. But it did discourage me from getting the dumb idea to ever try that again.

• +1
Yes EGO DESTRUCTION is legit, but achieve it by WORKING NON STOP 15 HOURS A DAY to the point of not knowing what pain is, not by getting abused, mocked and rejected by as many people as possible ROFLMAO!

• +1