It's extremely cringe when incels try to use clothing to express themselves

disillusioned

disillusioned

Kraken
It comes across as tryhard af and is not cool/edgy at all. Ditto for strange hair colors.

If you're ugly, the best thing you can do is do as little as possible to stand out. You should wear extremely generic clothing, the most generic haircut, etc.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Aero, Lmao, Deleted member 31445 and 8 others
Uglies seem to really love clothes, piercings, tattooes, and hair dying.

• Hmm...
Reactions: Ryldoo IS COPING
It’s because of their face

halo/failo effect

• +1
Reactions: ReadBooksEveryday
Uglies seem to really love clothes, piercings, tattooes, and hair dying.
They think they can make up for their ugly appearance by being edgy/cool. Instead, it just has the ironic side effect of making people associate their style with something bad (because all the ugly people are doing it).

They think they can make up for their ugly appearance by being edgy/cool. Instead, it just has the ironic side effect of making people associate their style with something bad (because all the ugly people are doing it).
Its a desperate cry for help.

If they are ugly they will be criticized for pooping and pissing. It really doesn’t matter what you do as an ugly cunt you’ll get the same reaction, negativity. So you might as well just do whatever you want and try to avoid people period

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 15164
53138464 A144 4D29 87BE 0B5D94E567EF

• JFL
Reactions: Ryldoo IS COPING, Banasura and Tabula Rasa
Just go to raves tbh. You can dress and look however you want there. Nobody finds it weird or cringe, because everyone is feeling amazing on drugs, everyone is nice and loving.

Last NYE I went to a rave shirtless, only wearing this squirtle backpack as my outfit.

People came up to me all the time and found it amazing and funny, making pictures with me.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Ryldoo IS COPING, ROTTING, ReadBooksEveryday and 1 other person
Just go to raves tbh. You can dress and look however you want there. Nobody finds it weird or cringe, because everyone is feeling amazing on drugs, everyone is nice and loving.

View attachment 2338903

Last NYE I went to a rave shirtless, only wearing this squirtle backpack as my outfit.

People came up to me all the time and found it amazing and funny, making pictures with me.
Mirin did u slay

• JFL
Reactions: MoggerGaston

View attachment 2338903

You could have told femoids

"Are you a Pokemon? Cause I wanna Squirtle on them Jigglypuffs"

• JFL
Reactions: Ryldoo IS COPING and MoggerGaston
Mirin did u slay
Nah I used way too much ketamine on that rave and wasn't really capable of interacting with people normally. Their faces and bodily figures were being morphed into other things all the time due to the drug hallucinations.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 23218
Nah I used way too much ketamine on that rave and wasn't really capable of interacting with people normally. Their faces and bodily figures were being morphed into other things all the time due to the drug hallucinations.
U should post ur dick on .org so we can organize a dickmog battle between popular users

• Hmm...
Reactions: MoggerGaston
You could have told femoids

"Are you a Pokemon? Cause I wanna Squirtle on them Jigglypuffs"
I saw a girl morph into a plant at some point as she was trying to talk to me, with her hair turning into leaves.
exeggcute_and_exeggutor_by_rtradke_d2etq94-fullview.jpg
103.png

Kinda looking like this pokemon.

was impossible to talk to a plant for me. I got weirded out hard.

Wish she morphed into some sexy Misty pokemon-trainer instead
dei6ize-7209f390-cfda-4e1d-ad2a-0b5aa5798dd6.jpg

i am sure she would've been interest in my squirtle

• JFL
Reactions: Ryldoo IS COPING, fras and ReadBooksEveryday