It’s final, I need a roomate

Status
Not open for further replies.
frendly

frendly

👁
I fucked everything with my parents, I have a month to find a place to live otherwise the court won’t let me be seen as a legal adult. FUKKKKK someone pm me what state so we can find some cheap ass apartment and rent it :feelswhy:

• +1
Reactions: ROTTING, Deleted and thecel
I heard @thecel was looking for a roommate

• JFL
  • Woah
  • Ugh..
Reactions: ROTTING, duck, thecel and 3 others
I fucked everything with my parents, I have a month to find a place to live otherwise the court won’t let me be seen as a legal adult. FUKKKKK someone pm me what state so we can find some cheap ass apartment and rent it :feelswhy:
dead srs? wtf happened jfl

dead srs? wtf happened jfl
I got into a fight with my mom and she refused to give me money I worked for. She slapped me hard while I was driving and I can barely close my left eye now. The shit with my dad, my mom being a manipulative bitch (I confronted her about cheating with my dad and she found a way to gaslight me. I’m gonna use it against her so she can sign the papers so I can get the fuck out of here)
No one I know has to go through this with their parents. Worst part is she did it in public. Who knows who saw me get mogged by my own mom. She does shit like this all the time. She threw shit at me, threw a broom and it almost hit the TV jfl. Threatend to break her own laptop and say it’s my fault. I’m done nigga I’m done. :lul: Shouldn’t have to come home feeling like I don’t wanna talk to anyone bruh. Im gonna talk to my dad about it soon.

• +1
Reactions: CtrlAltDelete, Deleted member 6128, ROTTING and 1 other person
I got into a fight with my mom and she refused to give me money I worked for. She slapped me hard while I was driving and I can barely close my left eye now. The shit with my dad, my mom being a manipulative bitch (I confronted her about cheating with my dad and she found a way to gaslight me. I’m gonna use it against her so she can sign the papers so I can get the fuck out of here)
No one I know has to go through this with their parents. Worst part is she did it in public. Who knows who saw me get mogged by my own mom. She does shit like this all the time. She threw shit at me, threw a broom and it almost hit the TV jfl. Threatend to break her own laptop and say it’s my fault. I’m done nigga I’m done. :lul: Shouldn’t have to come home feeling like I don’t wanna talk to anyone bruh. Im gonna talk to my dad about it soon.
your mother is cheating on your dad? Will your dad believe you? When did u find out she was cheating on your so called gigachad dad

• Woah
Reactions: thecel
east coast has pretty cheap housing, Alabama, arkansas, sc, nc, virginia, etc

• Woah
  • +1
Reactions: thecel and frendly
your mother is cheating on your dad? Will your dad believe you? When did u find out she was cheating on your so called gigachad dad
Almost 7 months ago and she denied it jfl. I have the screenshots and she even sent him a photo of herself.

• Woah
  • JFL
Reactions: thecel and FailedNormieManlet
Almost 7 months ago and she denied it jfl. I have the screenshots and she even sent him a photo of herself.
And your dad doesn’t know? Why did you not tell him earlier lol

• Woah
And your dad doesn’t know? Why did you not tell him earlier lol
He would probably beat me up and side with her :feelsuhh: orscream at me as to why I’m showing this to him.

• So Sad
  • JFL
Reactions: thecel and FailedNormieManlet
He would probably beat me up and side with her :feelsuhh: orscream at me as to why I’m showing this to him.
What a cuck. Post pics of your mother and the man. Is the man a gigachad? How did you even find out JFL

• Woah
  • +1
Reactions: CtrlAltDelete, Deleted member 6128, frendly and 1 other person
What a cuck. Post pics of your mother and the man. Is the man a gigachad? How did you even find out JFL
I wont post pics of my parents nigga, so you can send them to your faggot minion @thecel ? I found out while looking at her phone and a text message said “Hello Bebe how are you ❤️

• Woah
  • JFL
Reactions: CtrlAltDelete, thecel and FailedNormieManlet
I wont post pics of my parents nigga, so you can send them to your faggot minion @thecel ? I found out while looking at her phone and a text message said “Hello Bebe how are you ❤️
JFL I’m not sending it to him.

Also post screenshots at least, does the guy mog your dad?

• Woah
Reactions: FailedNormieManlet
Fuck no, he looks like some soyboy cuck. Thecel mogs him.
Wtf why did your mother cheat on your dad? Is she still with the guy?

What if…. Your dad is a cuck and they’re in an open relationship JFL

Wtf why did your mother cheat on your dad? Is she still with the guy?

What if…. Your dad is a cuck and they’re in an open relationship JFL
God that’s the worst that could happen
Larp on an incel forum to get attention theory
shut the fuck up nigga, Im being dead ass. This is why no one at your school talks to you faggot. Almost scammed you for 40 dollars and you’re here posting like you’re the forum mogger. I’ll rape you.

• Ugh..
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 16369 and FrameMogger
This ladies and gentlemen is the moment where you realize that you are from a white western family

• JFL
Reactions: ROTTING
Fucking faggot. Jfl at these 70 iq baboons who believe your tales
“Tales” im sorry your post to rep ratio is ass. Don’t take it out on me faggot. Go back to searching for 12 year olds that lurk in here and groom them. Also suck my fat dick

• Ugh..
Reactions: Deleted member 16369
“Tales” im sorry your post to rep ratio is ass. Don’t take it out on me faggot. Go back to searching for 12 year olds that lurk in here and groom them. Also suck my fat dick
be a sex slave for an oldcel here

• +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Deleted member 16369 and frendly
Lmao why did you care about that much. Thats not even a topick and his parents are both retards and old.

• +1
Reactions: frendly
i wish you well OP dealing with narcy parents is hell i've been there before

• Love it
Reactions: frendly
Status
Not open for further replies.