It's fucked up (height and foids)

inwardgonionscel

inwardgonionscel

Banned
I'm 6'4 at 15 ½ and still growing really fast, and many foids Htb's and Stacies rejected me cuz i look weird because of how tall i am. Is it a good idea to stunt my growth with nolva or something or keep growing like a monkey and stay "too tall" for life ? Most moggers aren't that tall and i dont think it's appealing to foids to be over 6'3-6'4

• JFL
Reactions: vermillioncorefan and iam good boy
Solution
A
no, once you are in your 20s foids will prefer tall height. its only now that you are in highschool (or middleschool jfc? )
no, once you are in your 20s foids will prefer tall height. its only now that you are in highschool (or middleschool jfc? )

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 32973, zeemo, 5.5psl and 2 others
Solution
I'm 6'4 at 15 ½ and still growing really fast, and many foids Htb's and Stacies rejected me cuz i look weird because of how tall i am. Is it a good idea to stunt my growth with nolva or something or keep growing like a monkey and stay "too tall" for life ? Most moggers aren't that tall and i dont think it's appealing to foids to be over 6'3-6'4
show face

some girls prefer 5'9" over tall (niche appeal)

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Detective, autistic_tendencies, Jamaldickjavontus and 2 others
smallestviolin.gif

• JFL
Reactions: yirma19, Mr. President, DelonLover1999 and 1 other person
nah, it's too tall 6'2-6'4 is ideal range, 6'5 at the max

6ft6 is ideal according to bumble study

• JFL
Reactions: Sens and Cutecel2001
Blast testosterone to fuse growth plates and train quads and upper back while leaving out glutes, abs and hamstring so you can get a lordosis
I don't have access to test, only serms peptides and sarms

6ft6 is ideal according to bumble study
Note, you have to subtract 2 inches, because online 6'6" = IRL 6'4". So 6'4" is best. I had one American boss who claimed 6'4" and was shorter than me (I'm 6'3" morning height, usually a bit below that), called him out. I know my height because doctors take measurements for anesthesia, apparently Americans don't go to the doctor like ever, would probably cost too much.

• +1
Reactions: autismmaxxer
you need steroids, not growth blockers

• +1
Reactions: midlatinocel and 5.5psl
just wait 4 yrs and watch your life flip jfl

• +1
Reactions: midlatinocel and 5.5psl
Suffering from success
I'm 6'4 at 15 ½ and still growing really fast, and many foids Htb's and Stacies rejected me cuz i look weird because of how tall i am. Is it a good idea to stunt my growth with nolva or something or keep growing like a monkey and stay "too tall" for life ? Most moggers aren't that tall and i dont think it's appealing to foids to be over 6'3-6
'suffering from success.

your ugly nigga it’s not your height dumbass

Got a shorter haircut tho but my front looks pretty much the same

Attachments

• IMG_20230905_000902.jpg
    IMG_20230905_000902.jpg
    493.2 KB · Views: 0
  • IMG_20230905_000939.jpg
    IMG_20230905_000939.jpg
    548.7 KB · Views: 0
  • IMG_20230905_000922.jpg
    IMG_20230905_000922.jpg
    477.1 KB · Views: 0
Bro is cursed with halo

Can you trade me 3inch of height

Also do you coom

im 6"3 and 15 and rn i only get attention from people asking if i play basketball or something you should get huge af/gymmaxing and youll get alot of iois

• +1
Reactions: 5.5psl