It's fucked up (height and foids)

inwardgonionscel

inwardgonionscel

Banned
I'm 6'4 at 15 ½ and still growing really fast, and many foids Htb's and Stacies rejected me cuz i look weird because of how tall i am. Is it a good idea to stunt my growth with nolva or something or keep growing like a monkey and stay "too tall" for life ? Most moggers aren't that tall and i dont think it's appealing to foids to be over 6'3-6'4

• JFL
Reactions: vermillioncorefan and iam good boy
Solution
A
no, once you are in your 20s foids will prefer tall height. its only now that you are in highschool (or middleschool jfc? )
I'll try, am i recessed weird ass skull shape no browridge and stuff ?
im not a psl sceintist so idk ab all that philtrum and bixmax shit but your like mtn considering your height and age,imagine if you went to the gym bro youd get infinite iois north africa is manlet central right?

im not a psl sceintist so idk ab all that philtrum and bixmax shit but your like mtn considering your height and age,imagine if you went to the gym bro youd get infinite iois north africa is manlet central right?
Nah they're kinda tall, already going to the gym but mid results because i have 400 ng/dl test in puberty 💀

Nah they're kinda tall, already going to the gym but mid results because i have 400 ng/dl test in puberty 💀
not bad,but youll prob be like 6"6-6'7 when youre done growing youll prob be high htn if you fully softmax

Attachments

• IMG_20230905_000902.jpg
    IMG_20230905_000902.jpg
    493.2 KB · Views: 0
  • IMG_20230905_000922.jpg
    IMG_20230905_000922.jpg
    477.1 KB · Views: 0
  • IMG_20230905_000939.jpg
    IMG_20230905_000939.jpg
    548.7 KB · Views: 0
  • JFL
Reactions: User28823
He ain't even talking with me i look 14 check my pictures
saw it you look young, but with your hieght you should be able to pull it off while wearing a mask ro somwthing. btw most of your height comes from your skull which isnt a good thing, just wanted to note that

saw it you look young, but with your hieght you should be able to pull it off while wearing a mask ro somwthing. btw most of your height comes from your skull which isnt a good thing, just wanted to note that
What the hell those that mean ? My skull is too tall ?

• +1
Reactions: NateJacobs

Attachments

• Screenshot_2023-09-05-00-44-52-21_50ef9f5a0f3fc24b6f0ffc8843167fe4.jpg
    Screenshot_2023-09-05-00-44-52-21_50ef9f5a0f3fc24b6f0ffc8843167fe4.jpg
    622.3 KB · Views: 0
  • Screenshot_2023-09-05-00-45-08-56_50ef9f5a0f3fc24b6f0ffc8843167fe4.jpg
    Screenshot_2023-09-05-00-45-08-56_50ef9f5a0f3fc24b6f0ffc8843167fe4.jpg
    854.3 KB · Views: 0
No dumbass. Don't fuck up you're growth and shit you probably hitting a growth spurt right now just relax. Also you're 15 not 30

No dumbass. Don't fuck up you're growth and shit you probably hitting a growth spurt right now just relax. Also you're 15 not 30
I've had a massive growth spurt since a fucking year, i'm looking too tall and will look even more too tall if i don't do something about it, that growth spurt is negative that's too much. What do you think about my shitty face tho mtn ?

I've had a massive growth spurt since a fucking year, i'm looking too tall and will look even more too tall if i don't do something about it, that growth spurt is negative that's too much. What do you think about my shitty face tho mtn ?
You're not bad looking but not GL either. You're too aggressive looking which in hindsight isn't really bad considering meh looking masculine dudes slay somewhat. I think you gotta grow your hair and be gymmaxed. Also don't fuck up with you're hormones or shit. You'd be dead by 25..

For you're flaws I'd say you have weirdly tiny lips for a north African and mega mind head.

You're not bad looking but not GL either. You're too aggressive looking which in hindsight isn't really bad considering meh looking masculine dudes slay somewhat. I think you gotta grow your hair and be gymmaxed. Also don't fuck up with you're hormones or shit. You'd be dead by 25..

For you're flaws I'd say you have weirdly tiny lips for a north African and mega mind head.
Do you think i should consider a longer hairstyle and lip lift or ha filler instead ? I always knew that my head was weird but my parents said no it's fine big cope, what about my hormones ? I have knowledge so i wouldn't die because of it, should i let myself grow to 6'6 and shit ?

What's your height in cm ? @inwardgonionscel
Also get buff would help you a lot

• +1
Reactions: christian2710
What's your height in cm ? @inwardgonionscel
Also get buff would help you a lot
I’m actually in love with you @5.5psl, id do anything to have a man like you and be just like you. Once the day comes that you’re ready, i’ll he here for you waiting with my 20 thousand dollar engagement ring. I love you, daddy 😘

• JFL
Reactions: 5.5psl
Jfl I'm 192cm and get so many halos and ioi for it
I'm 19 and in uni ...
You are prolly 14 or 15 jfl

I hope i can smash ur skull with a rock

• +1
Reactions: inwardgonionscel
You might feel like you want to stunt your growth now but I’m telling you in as little as a year or 2 when you actualy start growing your facial bones and actually grow frame you will reap the rewards

• +1
You might feel like you want to stunt your growth now but I’m telling you in as little as a year or 2 when you actualy start growing your facial bones and actually grow frame you will reap the rewards
Mandible growth could ascend me and also more glabella and browridge protrusion, cheekbones don't need more mass actually less in some places and yeah idk where else i'm getting growth i hope infras but i don't think they'll grow

Mandible growth could ascend me and also more glabella and browridge protrusion, cheekbones don't need more mass actually less in some places and yeah idk where else i'm getting growth i hope infras but i don't think they'll grow
What the hell are you taking about
Are you not 15 and you’re so blackpilled
You have approximately 2 years before you drop out of school and get a job and ask your parents to help finance your lefort 2 before you rope

You have approximately 2 years before you drop out of school and get a job and ask your parents to help finance your lefort 2 before you rope
Ropefuel i'm already depressed u wanna make it worse nga idk if i'm delusional but why couldn't i grow a browridge and mandible with the help of some compounds and stuff ?

And why u talking about a Lefort 2 ? I'll get a small trimax with ramus widening, cope nose fillers, radix graft and glabella + browridge implant by giant

Start lifting heavy weights. It will fill out the frame
Bro i'm already doing this since month, broke so not much protein, 400 total est and low asf free test also low androstenandione or smth (Dht catabolites) are low which probably means low dht, high cortisol because depressed at 15 with shitty collagen and wimp genetics without at least sarms it's over

I'm 6'4 at 15 ½ and still growing really fast, and many foids Htb's and Stacies rejected me cuz i look weird because of how tall i am. Is it a good idea to stunt my growth with nolva or something or keep growing like a monkey and stay "too tall" for life ? Most moggers aren't that tall and i dont think it's appealing to foids to be over 6'3-6'4
No point attempting to stunt your growth. Most likely you had your spurts early and your growth in terms of height will slow down. In that topic, have you ever seen an old person over 6’3? Where do they go?

• +1
No point attempting to stunt your growth. Most likely you had your spurts early and your growth in terms of height will slow down. In that topic, have you ever seen an old person over 6’3? Where do they go?
I have actually but most people in my country don't grow past 6'1

Bro i'm already doing this since month, broke so not much protein, 400 total est and low asf free test also low androstenandione or smth (Dht catabolites) are low which probably means low dht, high cortisol because depressed at 15 with shitty collagen and wimp genetics without at least sarms it's over
Lift weights and everything will fill out. Whey protein is cheap as fuck. If u cant afford that then you have bigger problems

Ropefuel i'm already depressed u wanna make it worse nga idk if i'm delusional but why couldn't i grow a browridge and mandible with the help of some compounds and stuff ?
As far as I know, growing facial bones and heightmaxxing should work well theoretically but most of the time it just doesn’t, but I’ve heard it can work but I’ve never seen actual pictures