it's fucking over if you aren't born in summer

D

Deleted member 18879

autistic 8 year neet KV hand atrophy
It's fucking over if you aren't born in July, August or October. If you are born in winter just LDAR. Literal lanky manlet psychopathic autist with a weak immune system jfl.

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Xangsane, Chadethnic101, Deleted member 21044 and 1 other person
born in october

• Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 18879
i was born in summer and its still over for me

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: ItsOverCel, HerpDerpson and Deleted member 18879
imagine being born on 11th december jfl fucking retarded parents.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: TUSSELEIF, PYT, capybara and 2 others
It's fucking over if you aren't born in July, August or October. If you are born in winter just LDAR. Literal lanky manlet psychopathic autist with a weak immune system jfl.
What's wrong in taking birth in winters lmao
My father was born in winters and has a mogger bone structure i was born in summer and i am like half of his facial attractiveness

• Woah
  • +1
Reactions: Hmmf and rand anon
i dont think the month of your birth has much to do with your psl tbh - its all looks ngl. stop malegazemaxxing foids dont actually give a fuck which month you're born in

Imagine being born on the 28th of February like lmao yeah ok buddy you aren't special

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Repentsinner, capybara and currylightskin
I was born the day after Halloween. I think I’m safe jfl.

• +1
Reactions: GetShrekt and Repentsinner
What's wrong in taking birth in winters lmao
My father was born in winters and has a mogger bone structure i was born in summer and i am like half of his facial attractiveness
40% of serial killers are born in winter months, smaller bone structure and adult height, increased risk of infection due to weaker immune system, higher chance of autism etc very bad due to vitamin d deficiency at birth

• Ugh..
  • +1
Reactions: It'snotover and Repentsinner
40% of serial killers are born in winter months, smaller bone structure and adult height, increased risk of infection due to weaker immune system, higher chance of autism etc very bad due to vitamin d deficiency at birth
Cite source or kill yourself

• JFL
Reactions: R@m@ and Repentsinner
born in summer is shit if your parents start you in school early, good if they start you in school late
You should be among the oldest in your class to have a greater physical development
Not only was I among the youngest in my class, I was also a slow pubertycel, meaning I started at the same age as everyone else, (had some pubic hair at 11) but my friends claimed to have wet dreams at 11 whereas I couldn't ejaculate fully until 16.

In Germany, like 90% of the kids that make it into the regional/national soccer academies were born within the first 6 months of their age group.
That's the advantage being a few months older than your peers gives you in a low contact sport that shouldn't be very dependent on physical development, yet the proven advantage of a few months more physical development is that much

I made a thread on lookism saying I wanted to go to an under 18 disco when I was 20 year old roidcel with a face that looked 17
Finding a pic of two 11 year old looking males on the facebook page of that underage event made my cancel my plans but I should've attempted it, the advantage would've been unbelievable
On my 16th bday I went to an underage disco and had 14y/o foids falling at my feet

THE DEVELOPMENT PILL RUINED ME

Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: horizontallytall, TeenAscender, capybara and 1 other person
  • So Sad
Reactions: 6ft4
Literally the opposite

High sunlight exposure towards the end of the first trimester of pregnancy is very important for prenatal testosterone

For example to be born in January means you were conceived in April and mother likely had abundant sunshine during the most important time of pregnancy.
There is a very obvious telling correlation with digit ratio

Being born in the summer is literally an incel trait, your mother got no sunlight and probably ate like shit because of the holidays

• +1
  • Love it
  • JFL
Reactions: Xangsane, Traxanas, Johanjohan and 2 others
Literally the opposite

High sunlight exposure towards the end of the first trimester of pregnancy is very important for prenatal testosterone

For example to be born in January means you were conceived in April and mother likely had abundant sunshine during the most important time of pregnancy.
There is a very obvious telling correlation with digit ratio
View attachment 2064376
Being born in the summer is literally an incel trait, your mother got no sunlight and probably ate like shit because of the holidays
high prenatal t is not ideal nor does it correlate with height or bone mass

im not born in winter but for animals you say that winter births are more robust. could imagine the same for humans.

I was born in peak summer in january in the souther hemisphere.

born in summer is shit if your parents start you in school early, good if they start you in school late
You should be among the oldest in your class to have a greater physical development
Not only was I among the youngest in my class, I was also a slow pubertycel, meaning I started at the same age as everyone else, (had some pubic hair at 11) but my friends claimed to have wet dreams at 11 whereas I couldn't ejaculate fully until 16.

In Germany, like 90% of the kids that make it into the regional/national soccer academies were born within the first 6 months of their age group.
That's the advantage being a few months older than your peers gives you in a low contact sport that shouldn't be very dependent on physical development, yet the proven advantage of a few months more physical development is that much

I made a thread on lookism saying I wanted to go to an under 18 disco when I was 20 year old roidcel with a face that looked 17
Finding a pic of two 11 year old looking males on the facebook page of that underage event made my cancel my plans but I should've attempted it, the advantage would've been unbelievable
On my 16th bday I went to an underage disco and had 14y/o foids falling at my feet

THE DEVELOPMENT PILL RUINED ME
COPEEE i look like the oldest in my class, im the tallest , have full beard, tanner stage 5, norwooding, yet im the youngest

25 July mogger :feelsez: born exactly 10 years after Chad Hasan Piker

• JFL
high prenatal t is not ideal nor does it correlate with height or bone mass
High prenatal t is literally what creates big dick chads you dumb incel

Also height is purely genetic as long as you’re not malnourished. And autism is linked to genetics, alcoholic fathers, and an older mother

Incels will cope about anything smh you’re subhuman because your parents, parents’ parents, and parents’ parents’ parents were subhumans. Not your birth month

Last edited:

Also height is purely genetic as long as you’re not malnourished. And autism is linked to genetics, alcoholic fathers, and an older mother

Incels will cope about anything smh you’re subhuman because your parents, parents’ parents, and parents’ parents’ parents were subhumans. Not your birth month
never said it was absolute bud just that winter is the most incel month by far

there are many links between autism and prenatal t btw. most men with high prenatal t will end up as rounded ogres with shitty unsettling orbital angles

i saw a study earlier today that autistic people are usually bigger
heightmaxxers get autism now!!!

• JFL
Reactions: howtoloooksmax?
never said it was absolute bud just that winter is the most incel month by far
Winter is not a month
This is like being born chinless, 5’2”, beak nosed with a 6head and going “ugh I wish I had better clothes. I’d be chad with better clothes.”

Also your birth date affects literally 0 things, if you were born in the summer everything would be exactly the same.

• +1
Reactions: alriodai
i saw a study earlier today that autistic people are usually bigger
heightmaxxers get autism now!!!
There’s a link between high prenatal t and autism tbh

• +1
Reactions: alriodai
Winter is not a month
This is like being born chinless, 5’2”, beak nosed with a 6head and going “ugh I wish I had better clothes. I’d be chad with better clothes.”

Also your birth date affects literally 0 things, if you were born in the summer everything would be exactly the same.
no your birth date does effect things brah the hormones your mother was exposed to environmentally etc during gestation is dependant on your birth month jfl fucking animal talking out his ass

and to high levels of growth hormones

autists are moggers tbh

• +1
and to high levels of growth hormones

autists are moggers tbh

autists are either fucking hideously ugly or HTN+ in my experience

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 24712
Can you tell me more about prenatal T?
My father and grandfather were both bodybuilders and look high T
My grandfather actually killed people before and was butchering them in wars

Could this explain why I have a big dick?

autists are either fucking hideously ugly or HTN+ in my experience
for real
its sad but most autists are ugly as FUCK
i think its like a 80/20 split of being ugly/attractive, altho nearly all autists ive seen were big

• +1
no your birth date does effect things brah the hormones your mother was exposed to environmentally etc during gestation is dependant on your birth month jfl fucking animal talking out his ass
It does literally nothing. The absolute best effect you could hope for is like a 0.25” height difference. these things are VASTLY determined by your genetics.

• +1
It does literally nothing. The absolute best effect you could hope for is like a 0.25” height difference. these things are VASTLY determined by your genetics.
0.25 inch height diff still it is an effect aka advantageous and worth mentioning

Can you tell me more about prenatal T?
My father and grandfather were both bodybuilders and look high T
My grandfather actually killed people before and was butchering them in wars

Could this explain why I have a big dick?
Check your digit ratio, ring finger longer than index finger on your dominant hand = probably higher prenatal t

0.25 inch height diff still it is an effect aka advantageous and worth mentioning
No. it’s not worth mentioning. It’s questionable first of all whether that difference even exists, whether or not it’ll get balanced out by environmental factors like nutrition etc

But it’s an imperceptible difference if any.

Check your digit ratio, ring finger longer than index finger on your dominant hand = probably higher prenatal t
whats prenatal T?
and what does it do

thought right hand was the most accurate not dominant?

whats prenatal T?
and what does it do
Associated with larger dick, and I think larger frame and masculinized face if I remember correctly

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 24712
What is digit ratio? is it the ring finger thing?

It's like 1 cm or 1.1 cm longer but my finger in general are super long and my hand is big so idk
i have the exact same difference and cursed with long horseface of death + very feminine eye area

It's like 1 cm or 1.1 cm longer but my finger in general are super long and my hand is big so idk
If it’s noticeably longer you’re probably good
I don’t know what a good ratio is

source? trust me bhai?

what do the ratios mean?
However, on the flip side for balance: https://www.science.org/content/art...nger-length-can-reveal-personality-and-health

look it up idiot
Burden of proof is on you