it's fucking over if you aren't born in summer

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 18879
i replied to wrwong msg

my theory is: autism is genetic, but prenatal t (digit ratio) decides how bad it is.
do u think theres a lot of autistic people out there but have it very lightly so its barely noticeable?

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 24712
maybe the reason some ugly people can get into relationships because they have no autism?
like did u see that post where supposedly people can just feel the autism from u.. what if they pick the ugly guy simply bcs they do not feel it from them

• +1
my theory is: autism is genetic, but prenatal t (digit ratio) decides how bad it is.
Low key decent theory cause girls with autism are known to be able to hide it better than men with autism

• +1
maybe the reason some ugly people can get into relationships because they have no autism?
like did u see that post where supposedly people can just feel the autism from u.. what if they pick the ugly guy simply bcs they do not feel it from them
Being nt is a prerequisite
And the absolute vast majority of people you encounter will be in/have been in a relationship, it’s not a special or rare thing

You can’t talk your way into pussy but you can very much talk your way OUT OF pussy (being non nt)

• +1
Being nt is a prerequisite
And the absolute vast majority of people you encounter will be in/have been in a relationship, it’s not a special or rare thing

You can’t talk your way into pussy but you can very much talk your way OUT OF pussy (being non nt)
i know, what i meant is that maybe the girls notice something off (autism) about u even if ur nt

Low key decent theory cause girls with autism are known to be able to hide it better than men with autism
women with autism have brains similar to that of a normal man, but men with autism are hyper masculinized with parts of the cerebellum and frontal lobe deformed

i know, what i meant is that maybe the girls notice something off (autism) about u even if ur nt
Well by definition you can’t be nt and autistic at the same time
As for super high functioning autists, nah they’re fine most of the time, that’s just your average streamer tbh

Slightly awkward people generally don’t struggle that much, they’d do better if they were better socially but nobody becomes an incel just off being a slightly awkward normie tbh
I will say though that every autist thinks he’s less autistic than he really is, if they could tell accurately they wouldn’t be autists lol

Well by definition you can’t be nt and autistic at the same time
true lol i forgot what nt actually meant
what i meant was that some are actually not socially retarded
As for super high functioning autists, nah they’re fine most of the time, that’s just your average streamer tbh

Slightly awkward people generally don’t struggle that much, they’d do better if they were better socially but nobody becomes an incel just off being a slightly awkward normie tbh
I will say though that every autist thinks he’s less autistic than he really is, if they could tell accurately they wouldn’t be autists lol
yea true, most autists dont even know they look and act autistic af irl, but it depends on the person ig

What's wrong in taking birth in winters lmao
My father was born in winters and has a mogger bone structure i was born in summer and i am like half of his facial attractiveness

I wish I looked like salludon- Albert Einstein​

:Comfy: :Comfy: :Comfy:

• +1
Check your digit ratio, ring finger longer than index finger on your dominant hand = probably higher prenatal t
I think it's cope, my ring finger is longer than my index on both hands, but it is really noticeable on my right hand, here the ring finger is almost as long as the middle one. Still my face is not ogre, i have hair mainly on my chest and my dick is barely 6 inches bone pressed so on the small side. I also started puberty late, my first wet dream was at 14 yo, while according to my friends they had them at 11yo. I still think that genetics and environment are the most important things and that prenatal t is cope. Almost 17 and late bloomer so I still have room for improvements tho.

• +1