It's funny how my brain dismishes my chances with women I'm attracted to.

twojei

twojei

Mistral
I wouldn't say I'm ugly nor good looking, but I have attracted some girls in the past based on looks alone. Anyways, there is this new girl in our friend group to which I have some sort of attraction. Two days ago, we were all playing pool, and when we finished she came over to talk to a friend I was talking to. He asked her what she thought of my hairstyle, and she said it looked good. At that point, she starts staring into my eyes, and I get nervous JFL, which makes me start acting super cringe and anxious, trying to say things to impress her, which resulted in me making her feel uncomfortable. This whole experience seems ridiculous to me because I say that if my brain wanted to help me maximize the few chances I have with her, it wouldn't make me get nervous lmao. Fuck you brain.

To conclude, later we went all together to a place to eat, and when we finished, I was talking outside to my friend from the previous time again, and she came towards us, so I got a little anxious, and jokingly I said something like "why are you getting into our conversation", and she just pulled away in a kinda offended tone:feelskek:.

Over.

• So Sad
Reactions: mirmulnir