It's funny how the word "mog" here is used incorrectly

Bojack

Bojack

Top-notch Сasual Dating - Actual Girls
If you look it up, it actually means to depart, or move from one place steadily to another. So when psl'ers say, "yo he mogged that dude. Yo he physique mogged that dude. Yo he nt mogged you bro." They unwittingly communicate that he departed on that dude, yo he physique departed from that dude. The word doesn't even make sense. And yes, i know in slang it means to destroy, overpower, or just be way better than the other guy.

• +1
Reactions: sub5inchcel
mogged

• +1
Reactions: WanderingBurro
Keep coping, I mog you

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 22627
It originated from the word AMOG which stands for “Alpha Male Of the Group”. It’s just a short way of saying one thing is superior to the other.

• +1
Reactions: Boxingfan, WanderingBurro, Deleted member 17872 and 6 others
It originated from the anagram AMOG which stands for “Alpha Male Of the Group”. It’s just a short way of saying one thing is superior to the other.
I actually did not know that. I just wrote down the word mog, and saw the Merriam-webster definition of departing, walk etc etc. The amog thing makes a lot of sense, thanks.

• +1
Reactions: WanderingBurro and Hades
It originated from the word AMOG which stands for “Alpha Male Of the Group”. It’s just a short way of saying one thing is superior to the other.
Show them your incelistic knowledge my boy

• JFL
Reactions: rand anon and Hades
mog is literally the only good thing redpillers have contributed jfl

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 17872
Smack a bitch ass nigguh

mog is literally the only good thing redpillers have contributed jfl
Just lol @ redpillers thinking they can hack a dudes mind or some shit

Woof woof Ching chung
I now see what Jesus meant by turning the other cheek n all that chit. No point in fighting n shit.

I now see what Jesus meant by turning the other cheek n all that chit. No point in fighting n shit.
Angry Dog Gifofdogs GIF by Rover.com