It’s funny watching britcucks seethe over the state of their declining country JFL

yeeyeeslayer

yeeyeeslayer

These fools could never make me sweat

The accent makes it funnier tbh

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: bloomercel and deadmanwalking
Buddy said wazoo 💀

• JFL
Reactions: Kamui
All major Westoid countries are in decline for similar structural reasons, the UK is neither an exception, nor particularly bad.

• +1
Reactions: Kamui
imagine living there

All major Westoid countries are in decline for similar structural reasons, the UK is neither an exception, nor particularly bad.
Why is that, is the main reason immigrantion of 3rd worlders or is it smth else

british people being mad is just generally funny

• +1
Reactions: bloomercel
british people being mad is just generally funny
That’s what I’m saying British ppl seething is funny cuz you can’t take it seriously with that accent it just comes of as goofy 😂😂😂😂

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 57122
That’s what I’m saying British ppl seething is funny cuz you can’t take it seriously with that accent it just comes of as goofy 😂😂😂😂
their accent comes off too polite jfl

• JFL
Reactions: yeeyeeslayer
Why is that, is the main reason immigrantion of 3rd worlders or is it smth else
The fact 50% of British/German/French/(insertwesterncountry) youth is brown mystery meat with little connection to local culture plays a major role, I'd say.

But it's mainly
- Demographic decline (ageing to due sub-replacement birthrates for decades) causing the need for absurd taxation to feed hordes of retiree boomers.
- Additionally, competition from "rising" countries with lower labour costs, yet comparable competition.
- The fact jobs in service economies are increasingly concentrated in major urban areas with hyper-inflated housing costs and there's little done to increase housing speculation/hoarding.
- Lobotomised energy policy causing electricity prices to skyrocket.

Masses of low-class immigrants are part of the issue, but they're more the consequence than the cause of decline. Countries wouldn't be keen on letting those savages in if they weren't running out of people in the first place.

The fact 50% of British/German/French/(insertwesterncountry) youth is brown mystery meat with little connection to local culture plays a major role, I'd say.

But it's mainly
- Demographic decline (ageing to due sub-replacement birthrates for decades) causing the need for absurd taxation to feed hordes of retiree boomers.
- Additionally, competition from "rising" countries with lower labour costs, yet comparable competition.
- The fact jobs in service economies are increasingly concentrated in major urban areas with hyper-inflated housing costs and there's little done to increase housing speculation/hoarding.

Masses of low-class immigrants are part of the issue, but they're more the consequence than the cause of decline. Countries wouldn't be keen on letting those savages in if they weren't running out of people in the first place.
Are you European or ethnic just curious

Are you European or ethnic just curious
Eeeeh, all my ancestors were Ashkenazi Jews living in current day Germany or Poland, idk what that makes me :unsure: Culturally I'm 102% European, I've read Derrida and Heidegger when I was a 20 yo autist.

• JFL
Reactions: bloomercel
Is there a single country rj that isn't fucking decaying?
The parts of Eastern Europe that aren't a war zone are developing well. But they're living on borrowed time. Same for SEA countries like Thailand & Vietnam, but they're still poor.

For Western countries, it's rather bleak. Australia has been doing well for centuries and will continue to do so. Some top-tier European countries like Switzerland, Norway or Denmark don't seem to be declining, at least.

The United States also aren't doing as badly as alarmists will make you believe, they're just suffering from the same issues they've had for decades. But they're still extremely wealthy and powerful and will continue to be so.

British “people”.

• JFL
Reactions: yeeyeeslayer
Rn
The parts of Eastern Europe that aren't a war zone are developing well. But they're living on borrowed time. Same for SEA countries like Thailand & Vietnam, but they're still poor.

For Western countries, it's rather bleak. Australia has been doing well for centuries and will continue to do so. Some top-tier European countries like Switzerland, Norway or Denmark don't seem to be declining, at least.

The United States also aren't doing as badly as alarmists will make you believe, they're just suffering from the same issues they've had for decades. But they're still extremely wealthy and powerful and will continue to be so.
>Eastern Europe
>Developing
Also yeah people online keep trying ing to convince non Americans that amerikkka is literally Auschwitz and being ripped apart from the inside

I don't mean Belarus or Ukraine or something. Not Russia either. (Albeit Moscow mogs most Western capitals, the rest of the country is kinda really shit).

Poland, Czechia, the Baltics, even God-forgotten places like Romania or Bulgaria have seen massive improvements since the 2010s in basically everything.
Also yeah people online keep trying ing to convince non Americans that amerikkka is literally Auschwitz and being ripped apart from the inside
Everyone online will try to convince you their country is the worst on earth and nothing compares to their suffering. The US is shit culturally, politically, in terms of people, but it's still the best place in the world to earn money as a skilled worker.

I don't mean Belarus or Ukraine or something. Not Russia either. (Albeit Moscow mogs most Western capitals, the rest of the country is kinda really shit).

Poland, Czechia, the Baltics, even God-forgotten places like Romania or Bulgaria have seen massive improvements since the 2010s in basically everything.

Everyone online will try to convince you their country is the worst on earth and nothing compares to their suffering. The US is shit culturally, politically, in terms of people, but it's still the best place in the world to earn money as a skilled worker.
No it's mostly people that haven't been to the us tbh.
Chinese and Russians talking about how america is literally transganderistan and every child is mandated to have 12 genders and euros talking about how america is somehow incredibely far right

• Hmm...
Reactions: Mainstream
Eeeeh, all my ancestors were Ashkenazi Jews living in current day Germany or Poland, idk what that makes me :unsure: Culturally I'm 102% European, I've read Derrida and Heidegger when I was a 20 yo autist.
you're jewish ?

• Hmm...
Reactions: Mainstream