It's genuinely never been more over

Light•

Light•

The world is mine
Joined
Aug 25, 2023
Posts
9,977
Reputation
18,959
lets just say I got exposed for lying about a bunch of stuff. its fucking over for me ive never been closer to roping
 
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Joeseminate, Lord Vader, peptidehater22 and 5 others
what happen
 
  • +1
Reactions: BigBallsLarry and Light•
Thats why I hate lying

You get caught and it ruins everything
 
  • +1
Reactions: BigBallsLarry
lets just say I got exposed for lying about a bunch of stuff. its fucking over for me ive never been closer to roping
It always gets better and nothing ever happens
 
  • +1
Reactions: peptidehater22, BigBallsLarry and Light•
Very relatable unfortunately. :fuk:

Stay strong bro
 
  • +1
Reactions: peptidehater22, Light• and RedDragonSlayer
did you read the thread nigga?

it worked for years, part of the reason im in such deep shit
Im just waiting for my turn to be caught...
 
  • +1
Reactions: BigBallsLarry and Light•
It always gets better and nothing ever happens
Life only gets worse the longer it goes on. "it gets better" is the biggest cope in the world. It never gets better.
 
  • +1
Reactions: Light•
yeah but its very vague
well im not gonna disclose details for saftey reasons but lets just say I got exposed for a variety of things including but not limited too lying about women related things and income etc
 
  • +1
Reactions: JamesMTN927
lets just say I got exposed for lying about a bunch of stuff. its fucking over for me ive never been closer to roping
I know someone who this happened to… It was from a show called death note 👀
 
  • JFL
Reactions: Light•
I know someone who this happened to… It was from a show called death note 👀
yeah but light lived like a god for years prior, so far ive done not much
 
  • +1
Reactions: JamesMTN927
well im not gonna disclose details for saftey reasons but lets just say I got exposed for a variety of things including but not limited too lying about women related things and income etc
Not even that big of a deal nigga! If they were your real friends that would laugh it off, if they didn’t… they were never your friends to begin with.
 
  • +1
Reactions: Light•
well im not gonna disclose details for saftey reasons but lets just say I got exposed for a variety of things including but not limited too lying about women related things and income etc
ok so what about it, just kill those who exposed you or made you mad if its bothering you that much
 
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Light• and JamesMTN927
yeah but light lived like a god for years prior, so far ive done not much
Light never thought he did enough, but others thought he (kira) was doing too much.

Maybe you need to look at how other would perceive you first, put yourself in their position. If you found out your friend was lying about fucking some whores and making a lot of money…

Would you find it to be that big of a deal? That’s a question you need to ponder on.
 
  • +1
Reactions: Light•
Not even that big of a deal nigga! If they were your real friends that would laugh it off, if they didn’t… they were never your friends to begin with.
well if it only it were that simple, the problem is that it involved a majority of my two largest friend groups. Lemme explain

i had two separate very large friend groups, my strategy constantly relied on lies backed by saying this with person(s) from the othe fg, i did this to both. The big caveat was that they almost never met or if they did for short periods of time

well

they met😭
 
  • +1
Reactions: JamesMTN927
Would you find it to be that big of a deal?
probably not, but im more concerned with them figuring out the smaller random shit and thinking its a disturbing behavior
 
  • +1
Reactions: JamesMTN927
well if it only it were that simple, the problem is that it involved a majority of my two largest friend groups. Lemme explain

i had two separate very large friend groups, my strategy constantly relied on lies backed by saying this with person(s) from the othe fg, i did this to both. The big caveat was that they almost never met or if they did for short periods of time

well

they met😭
Should of just stuck to one side of the story, which ever one would get you out of less trouble.

For example say to FG1 “Yeah guys sorry It started off as just jokes at first, but then I just kept dragging it on that’s on me.” So if your other friend group left you, atleast you would have your other one.
 
  • +1
Reactions: Light•
Should of just stuck to one side of the story, which ever one would get you out of less trouble.

For example say to FG1 “Yeah guys sorry It started off as just jokes at first, but then I just kept dragging it on that’s on me.” So if your other friend group left you, atleast you would have your other one.
tbh it worked seamlessly for YEARS, but yeah it's certainly not a wise thing to do. Was more of an addiction
 
tbh it worked seamlessly for YEARS, but yeah it's certainly not a wise thing to do. Was more of an addiction
I do the same thing, still not caught… Your mistake was switching your story between friend groups.

I just keep my story aligned with every person I meet, and they all think ima total radical awesome dude when in reality i’m not.
 
  • +1
Reactions: Light•
I do the same thing, still not caught… Your mistake was switching your story between friend groups.

I just keep my story aligned with every person I meet, and they all think ima total radical awesome dude when in reality i’m not.
Well it wasnt like i was exactly making up two ends of one story, more like a bunch of different fake ones
 
Well it wasnt like i was exactly making up two ends of one story, more like a bunch of different fake ones
Nigga! Then just tell them this, “I didn’t tell you guys the story’s just because I never got to it, if you really wanna know I can tell you guys.”

You don’t have to say your lying just say you told different groups different things but they are true.
 
Nigga! Then just tell them this, “I didn’t tell you guys the story’s just because I never got to it, if you really wanna know I can tell you guys.”

You don’t have to say your lying just say you told different groups different things but they are true.
would look like a awful excuse, they arent idiots

just gonna dnr their texts for now until i can think straight
 
would look like a awful excuse, they arent idiots

just gonna dnr their texts for now until i can think straight
What would light do..

Lose your memories and act dumb!
 
  • +1
Reactions: Light•
What would light do..

Lose your memories and act dumb!
my current plan is probably to just pick a group and say everything i told them was true and that i lied to the others because of xyz and that i dont fw them like that, tbh 'fg2' is way less interesting anyways besides like two out of 8 ppl
 
  • +1
Reactions: JamesMTN927
my current plan is probably to just pick a group and say everything i told them was true and that i lied to the others because of xyz and that i dont fw them like that, tbh 'fg2' is way less interesting anyways besides like two out of 8 ppl
No nigga make some shit up about how your story’s are actually true! You can’t just let this go, the other friend group will eventually find out too!
 
No nigga make some shit up about how your story’s are actually true! You can’t just let this go, the other friend group will eventually find out too!
that will work for maybe 70% of it, i didnt include this and i wont elaborate past this but part of it involved lies of people not in this group and some of these people messaged on ig, mustve met eachother after said events
 
  • +1
Reactions: JamesMTN927
that will work for maybe 70% of it, i didnt include this and i wont elaborate past this but part of it involved lies of people not in this group and some of these people messaged on ig, mustve met eachother after said events
Ay bruh I tried to help but it’s lowkey fries..

You understand the situation best out of anyone and I will just let you do as you wish with it. Good luck brother!
 
  • +1
Reactions: Light•
Ay bruh I tried to help but it’s lowkey fries..

You understand the situation best out of anyone and I will just let you do as you wish with it. Good luck brother!
thank you sir you seem wise, much appreciated
 
  • Love it
Reactions: JamesMTN927
good luck if you lied about serious than hop off and think about ways to make a rebuttal
 
  • +1
Reactions: Light•

Similar threads

DIY.Suicide
Replies
0
Views
23
DIY.Suicide
DIY.Suicide
manleterdachuaxxwe
Replies
2
Views
62
iblamemath
iblamemath
lawrence..992
Replies
5
Views
31
lawrence..992
lawrence..992
2s2f
Replies
19
Views
104
2s2f
2s2f
soullet
Replies
4
Views
26
soullet
soullet

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top